The Final Chapter That Wraps Up Everything

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Jiyeon pushed Siwan away from her, He slowly open his eyes and looked at Jiyeon who was smiling at her. 

" What was that for?" Jiyeon asked looking at Siwan.,

Siwan smiled still having his arms around Jiyeon. He kissed her checks leaving Jiyeon speechless and touching her check.

" Bwoya." Jiyeon said, she could feel her check turning bright red. Siwan smiled at her cuteness.

" Aigo., Kiyowa." He said rubbing his against Jiyeon's head. Jiyeon hair was a mess. She oushed Siwan's hands away.

" Bwoya. Why did you kiss me." Jiyeon said pulling Siwan by the collar

Siwan put his hands in his pockets and looked at Jiyeon.

"  I kissed you because i want you to know how i feel for you. I want to tell you that i will take care of you, I will always be here by your side if you need it. I want to also tell you that you're not the only one that feel like that. I feel the same just for you too." Siwan said looking at Jiyeon while removing a peice of hair from her face.

Jiyeon couldn't really say anything besides smile like an idiot.

" Unjae?" Jiyeon asked looking at Siwan 

" Since the day where i met you at the ramen shop when you poured water in Kang Joon's face." Siwan said letting out a small chuckle. 

Jiyeon chuckled along., She looked at Siwan and saw that he wasn't paying any attention to her.

Jiyeon grabbed onto Siwan's collar again, She could feel that Siwan didn't pull away or was in a shocked., Because Siwan pulled Jiyeon closer and Deepen the kiss.

Jiyeon pulled away and smiled. 

" I guess, it is true.," Jiyeon said looking away.

" Bwoga?" Siwan asked looking at Jiyeon.

" When one door close, another one opens.. It's great that the other door open because if i didn't then i wouldn't have met an amazing person you are." Jiyeon said smiling at Siwan. She grabbed Siwan's hands and held it.

Siwan smiled. " So what? You want to go home?" Siwan asked.

Jiyeon shook her head. " Let's go to the place where we had a fun night" Jiyeon said

Siwan was confuse then remember it was at the water fountain.

*************************

Siwan and Jiyeon was on the road, Jiyeon's head was resting on Siwan's arm while he was driving. He looked over and saw that the girl he loved most was by his side. 

Siwan grabbed Jiyeon's hand and kissed it. Jiyeon smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

By the time Jiyeon open her eyes, She had notice that they were at the fountain place again. But the person she loved was not by her side. She rubbed her eyes and looked around to see Siwan standing in front of the car.

Jiyeon smiled and quickly open the door. She walked over to Siwan who was standing there looking at her.

" Did you know you look adorable sleeping." Siwan said tapping on her nose. Jiyeon crunched her nose and grabbed Siwan's hand.

" Did you know that i thought you left me when i woke up." Jiyeon said pulling Siwan towards the fountain.

Siwan chuckled. " Arda. I could tell from your face paboya." Siwan said kissing her hand

Jiyeon smiled, She looked at the ground. By the time she looked up she notice that the fountain had sprouted up.

Jiyeon smiled, Siwan chuckled. " Kaja." Siwan said motioning his heads towards the fountain.

Jiyeon looked at Siwan and shook her head, " Andrae. I can't ruin this dress too." Jiyeon said looking at the dress.

Siwan smiled, He released his hands and walked behind Jiyeon.

Siwan pushed Jiyeon and got her all soaked and wet.

" Yah! Jung Siwan.! Tho. Chincha" Jiyeon said looking at Siwan in a shocked. She pointed to him.

Siwan stuck his tounge out at her, Jiyeon ran over to Siwan and tried to pull him to the water as well.

10 mins later they were having a water fight. Jiyeon and Siwan was having that night again.

Siwan walked over and pulled Jiyeon by the hand.

" Saranghae." Siwan said.

" Saranghae." Jiyeon said 

Siwan smiled, He removed the hair that was all in Jiyeon's face. Jiyeon smiled and looked at Siwan in the eyes by pulled him closer having her arms around him.

Siwan cupped her face with his hands. He looked deeply into her eyes and smiled.

Siwan leaned down and kissed her, Jiyeon could feel Siwan's lips on her. 

Siwan pulled Jiyeon away, having their forhead rest on each others they looked at each other lovingly.

" Kim Jiyeon, Will you marry me?" Siwan asked.

" eh?" Jiyeon asked in a shocked tone.

Siwan go on his knees and open a small purple box.

* The ring* 

" Siwan-ah," Jiyeon said having tears in her eyes.

" Will you?" Siwan asked still on his knees.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded. 

" Yes, Yes a billion times" She said pulling Siwan up and kissing him

Siwan kissed back. " She said yes." He shouted.

People from behind the building came out cheering.

" Noona," Minhyuk said running towards Jiyeon.

" Yah! You knew about this?" Jiyeon asked Minhyuk,. He nodded he walked over to Siwan and patted him on the back.

" Congrats Hyung" Minhyuk said.

Siwan smiled, Jiyeon laughed at them,.