Thank You For Helping Me.

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Jiyeon was getting ready to leave her Night club job, She had a long coat over her body and was walking home. Siwan was driving until he saw a girl that very familar to him. He had stopped at a red light and let the people cross.

Jiyeon was waiting for the light to turn green so she could cross the street. Jiyeon looked up and saw that the light had turn green. Jiyeon started walking, not looking any where else but straight forwards.

Siwan followed her with his eyes, He smiled and watched her stumble on her high heels. Jiyeon started limping, she stopped in the middle of the road and took off her heals. Holding them in her hand she continue to walk until she heard her phone ring.

" Yah, Minhyuk-ah, Whae?" Jiyeon asked through the phone about to reach the sidewalk.

" Noona, They are here again." Minhyuk said in a panic tone.

" What do you mean?" Jiyeon asked through the phone.

" Aish, the guys in the black are here again, remember the people that came to the house the other day?" Minhyuk said hiding behind the door.,

" Chincha Minhyuk?" Jiyeon said walking faster.

" Ne, Noona. Bili" Minhyuk said still leaning against the door trying not to let the guys come in.

Jiyen hung up her phone and started walking faster than she had before.. 

" Where is she going?" Siwan asked while the light turn green. Siwan followed right behind her.

Jiyeon ran as quick as she could to reach her brother. She ran up the alie to where she lived, She reached to the top of her rooftop house. She hunch over still trying to catch her breath.

" Excuse me" Jiyeon said walking pass those guys and pushing them aside so she can get to her house.

" Jiyeon-ah?" The man in the black said

" Ne, Whaeyo?" Jiyeon said acting tough, but deep down she was scared to death

" Where is my money? It has been 3 days.. I need it now" The man said 

Jiyeon was scared. " About that.. I don't have it yet, please just give me another day" Jiyeon said rubbing her hands together trying to please the guy.

He stood there and didn't move at all. He looked down and smirked at Jiyeon.

" Another day? I gave you 3 days already.. How much more do you need?" He said raising his hand about to hit Jiyeon 

" Yeobo." A man said 

Jiyeon looked and saw Siwan standing there. He had his hands in his pocket and was looking at the man in the black.

" What do you think you're doing sir?" Siwan asked the man. Siwan started walking closer and closer towards Jiyeon.

Siwan helped Jiyeon get up and held her tight in his arms. 

" Are you guys married?" the man in the black asked.

" Ne"

" Anniyo" 

They both said looking at each other, Siwan smiled and looked at the man in the black.

" Is something wrong sir?" Siwan asked still holding onto Jiyeon tightly.

" Yes, Your wife haven't paid for rent for the pass 3 months and i need her to cough it up." The man in the black said pointing towards Jiyeon.

Siwan looked over to Jiyeon, Jiyeon looked up to Siwan in embarassment.

" Here, I will pay the whole year. Just... Don't come back aradaseo" Siwan said handing the money over to the guys and smiling at him.

The man in the black was happy for some odd reason, He bowed and told his crew to leave. They all left leaving Siwan and Jiyeon standing there looking at Each other.

" Woah, So this is where you live" Siwan said looking around.

Jiyeon just nodded. Siwan looked back at Jiyeon and saw that she was blushing in embarassment.

Siwan smiled, He patted Jiyeon on the arm and was about to leave

" Thank you for helping me. I will pay you back everydime" Jiyeon said bowing towards Siwan.

Siwan smiled " Don't worry about it. Just think of it as i'm helping you from what you did for me yestersday" Siwan said

" I'll get going" Siwan said.

Jiyeon just bowed.