Mystery Lady.

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

Siwan in his dad office, He now had to help his dad around the buisness since his dad has been in the hospital for a couple of week now. Siwan was looking up new cars and making car design, that was part of his dad job.

" Mister," The lady knocked at the door. 

" Ne," Siwan said looking up at the door to see that the front desk lady had came into his office. 

" Mr. Wung Yanxu would like to meet with you about coopertating with him" She said putting her hand in front of her. 

Siwan nodded " Aradaseo, bring him in" Siwan said giving a warm smiled. Slowly getting up from his seat he stood up and walked towards the couches that was infront of his desk.

A tall man with a dark grey suit walked in holding a breffcase with a coffee cup in one hand.

" Mr. Kang it's a pleasure to meet you." The man said.

" Mr. Yanxu it's my pleasure. Please have a seat" Siwan said pointing to the couch.

" This is a very nice place your dad have." He said looking around.

" Thank you, we try our best to make everything more comfortable" Siwan said crossing his legs and sitting back.

" You're here to talk about a car I heard?" Siwan asked.

" Oh yes, I am a part a Japaness car company and i could like to cooperate with me about some car ideas." He said opening up ih breffcase. 

" I would love too. After all you are a great friend of my dad" Siwan said giving a warm smiled.

* 1 hour later* 

" Thank you for working with Fallen Angels car company. It was a great day with you" Siwan said.

" It was my pleasure, You have a great day now. Mr. Kang" He said.

Siwan smiled. The man stood up and walked out the door.,

Siwan let out a big sigh and walked over to his desk and started working on paper work.

" Mister." The women came in with a knock.

" Yes," Siwan said looking at her.

" It's lunch time" She said pointing to the clock.

" Ah, Okay. Give me 45 mins for lunch i would be back" He said getting up from his seat and closing his pen cap.

Siwan entered his car and drove to the closes food area. He found a ramen area.

" Ramen for lunch? I think yes" He said parking his car. He looked into his rear mirrior and got out making sure not to get hit by any car.

" Welcome" A girl said bowing down at Siwan.

Siwan bow back down with a smile.

" What may i help you?" She asked him.

" Umm. One Kimchi Ramen with an Egg onto. Please don't break the yolk." He said.

" Ne, Would that be it?" She asked as she wrote quickly on her pad

Siwan smiled " And One cup of your  ice Green tea." He said.

" Ne." She said. " I will be back. Your number is 18"  She said walking passed two door and into the kitchen.

Siwan waited took a seat to have hi number be called. He looked around the ramen shop. 

" This is a very nice Ramen shop. " He thought.

" Number 18" She called out.

Siwan quickly looked up and saw the girl. He got up from his seat and walked over to the main desk.

" Please enjoy" She said bowing down to Siwan 

Siwan smiled and took the Ramen to his table and started eatting.

Siwan was enjoying his food until she walked with his drink.

" Oh, Thank you." He said taking the drink from her hands.

" Please enjoy your meal" She said.

" Ne,. Can i get your nam." He asked.

" Kim Jiyeon is the name" She said smiling at him.

He smiled. " Kang Siwan" He said looking at his food again and ate.

She smiled. " Ne, Enjoy" She said walking away.

Siwan followed her with his eye. 

" Mystery Girl." He said