Providing For Me And My Brother

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

It was late at night, Jiyeon came home with a bag of food. She walked up the hill to her house. Jiyeon is just an ordinary girl who has a normal life yet also very complicated. She put her hand in her pocket, her phone started to ring. She pulled her phone out.

" Oh, Minhyuk . Why are you calling noona? I'm right outside" Jiyeon said looking at her rooftop house.

" Noona, Bili. These man in black are outside of our house. Come quick" Minhyuk said with a panic tone.

" Aradaseo. I will be there soon." Jiyeon said hanging up the phone and running up the hill.

Jiyeon was only wearing grey sweatpants and a neon pink shirt with a black sweater. Jiyeon quickly ran and saw some weird car outside of the parking lot. 

" Sharlma." She said. She quickly ran up the stairs and onto the rooftop.

" Yah! I know you guys are there. Open up the door." A man said.

" What's going on." Jiyeon said in the background. She had her hand in her pocket ready to take out her pepper spray.

" Are you Miss Jiyeon?" The man asked.

" Ne, It's me. What may i help you." Jiyeon said walking towards her door.

" Minhyuk, Open for noona." She said knocking on the door then looking at then man.

" Then this is for you." He said handing her a piece of paper.

Jiyeon took the paper from him and started to read what it said. 

" Yegaemwoya" Jiyeon said looking up at the mens. 

" We give you 3 days to move out" He said in a angry tone.

Jiyeon was scared. She didn't know where she could be getting these money from. She now own 

1,800 $ with both her job she only gets 1,400 She is 400 short. 

Minhyuk opens the door slowly and looks around and walks next to his sister.

" Please. Just wait until tomorrow i promise i could get you the money" She said begging the men.

He rolled his eye. " Okay, Tomorrow and that would be it" He said walking away.

Jiyeon had tears in her eyes. 

" Noona, What did they say?" Minhyuk said taking the paper from his Jiyeon.

" What! A 3 day warning?" Minhyuk said. 

" Minhyuk, let's go inside" She said pushing him towards the door. 

Jiyeon and Minhyuk sat there and sat thei Kimbap.

" Noona, How much do we need to pay to live here for another 3 months?" He asked shoving it into his mouth.

" 1,800$" She said avoiding eye contact.

Minhyuk  nearly chocked. " Noona, Where are we going to get those money? You only get paid 1,400$ every two week." He said.

Jiyeon nodded " Minhyuk-ah, Let's not talk so much and let's eat." Jiyeon said.

Minhyuk nodded. " Noona, How much do you get paid from both job? " He asked.

" At the Ramen shop i get 700 and at the night club i get 700" she said.

Minhyuk felt sad. He never knew how bad his sister was struggling.

" Noona, I will help you. I will ask my band and see if they would like to help me and you pay for rent." He said

Jiyeon smiled " thank you Minhyuk-ah." She said smiling. Minhyuk smiled back.

Jiyeon dad ran away when she was 5 and Minhyuk was 2. Her mom got re-married and left them behind. Let's just say. She really never had real parents. It maked Jiyeon sad how her parents would be so cruel.