Tell Me Your True Feelings.

When One Door Close, Another One Opens

As Jiyeon continue to walk down the streets, she went back to those times where they would laugh and go to party together, those thoughts made Jiyeon smiled. But she also felt pain with those memories. 

Jiyeon was walking home until she saw a car that looks very familiar to her, she tilt her head to guess who it could be. Jiyeon had no clue who it was. She decited to walk home just to figure who it really was.

When Jiyeon reached to the rooftop her younger brother was outside waiting for her. 

" Oh, Noona" Minhyuk said smiling at Jiyeon. Jiyeon smiled back she looked around to see why there was no one at their house.

" He's inside." Minhyuk said motioning his heads towards their house door. Jiyeon was confuse on who it could be. She wasn't sure who it could be.

Jiyeon walked over to the door and open it,Jiyeon took off her shoes. Jiyeon looked up and notice it was Siwan. Siwan smiled and looked at Jiyeon. Jiyeon was put on a fake smile quickly and looked at Minhyuk.

" Noona, Hyung said that he needs to talk to you. But i have to get going to a concert we are throwing at the one bar. I will be home later." Minhyuk said grabbing his coat from the rack and walking out 

" Yah, Minhyuk" Jiyeon said after the door slam shut.

Siwan smiled, " Can we talk." Siwan asked getting up from the ground.

" No.," Jiyeon answered with her hands cross over her chest, Her tears was on the very edge of crying.

" Jiyeon-ah," Siwan said trying to walk to Jiyeon but she backed up every step Siwan took 

" I said no." Jiyeon said walking into her room. Siwan stood there with a shocked face 

**************************

" Jiyeon-ah, I'm not leaving until you tell me your true feelings for me." Siwan said leaning his back against the bedroom door,

The door flied open, making Siwan back falling towards the ground. Jiyeon stood there giving Siwan a disgusted look.

Jiyeon walked over his body and walking into the kitchen., Siwan got up and started rubbing his head.

" Jiyeon-ah, talk to me.. Please" Siwan said.

Jiyeon though her spoon down, she turned around and looked at Siwan.

" You want to know how i feel, Okay Siwan. I will tell you. Yes i like you, because of you i never felt so free in my life before. Every time that i am with you no matter where my heart shakes. You make it hard for me to breath. You make me feel special. Other girls envy me because of out fake relationship we are having due to your work. I never knew there would be a day where i would fall for a guy like you, Kang Joon was enough know you. I Just don't want to be someone's project anymore. I want to be someone lover." Jiyeon said.

" You know they say, " When one door close, another one opens" But that seems like that's not the case. I don't think the other door open just yet for me." Jiyeon said looking at Siwan.

Siwan didn't know what to say., He looked at her and felt bad.

" I think you should go." Jiyeon said looking away from Siwan.

Siwan nodded " There is a party tomorrow. Please come and be my date." Siwan said

" You don't get it do you.?" Jiyeon asked looking at him.

" Please," Siwan said then shutting the door.

Jiyeon let out a scoff, Jiyeon looked and saw a big pink box with a dozen roses on them. 

Jiyeon walked over and read the card * You look best when you're wearing pink.* 

Jiyeon though the card down, and looked out the door to see that Siwan's car was already gone.