Chapter 8 - Surprises

Kept From The Start

Nana's POV

It was a sunny afternoon. I waited for Lizzy at the bus stop near our school. Unlike our first meeting, it was me who waited for her this time. I sat through the bench as I listened to some music in my phone. Just when I felt someone patting me in my shoulders. 

I looked up to see that it was Lizzy. 

"Unnie I came. You must've waited for me this time." She told me.

She was wearing a comfortable top plus some short and sandals just like me.
A bus stopped by at the moment.

"You came just in time. Let's go." I said to her with a smile.

We sat down comfortably. I had no idea that Lizzy really trusts me this much. I initiated some conversation.

"Lizzy ya~ ". I whispered to her.
"You had no idea who I really am. Get out of the bus before it's too late." I talked to her in a deep scary tone.

"Hahaha. Nana unnie you're so y when you do that stare. I'd be willing for you to eat me up while we're on your way home. Are you some kind of a gumiho huh?... Hahaha." She instantly replied.

It seems that I failed to scare her. We just both laugh at it together. 

Just like last night, we began to share stories about ourselves again. Looks like we never really ran out of stories to tell each other.

She began to mention Niel.

"You know what unnie. I drank a little last night just so I could tell Niel what I honestly felt about him." Lizzy told me.

"Really? So..., how did it go?" I began to ask her.

"He thinks of it as a joke  because I did the same situation to other people when he and I got drank together." She explained.

"Haha. I guess you've gotta tell him about it again... oh. and make sure you aren't drunk by that time." I responded.

It was almost a two hour ride before we finally reached our destination. We got out of the bus. Also, it took us a 15 minute walk until we made it into my house.

I opened the door. Seems like nobody was here...

I went to look upstairs and left Lizzy in the couch downstairs. "Omo!!!" Me and my brother said in unison.
He was startled because apparently I made a surprise visit and I came inside without making too much noise. Meanwhile, I was startled to see him half with a towel as his covering. Looks like he just finished his shower.

"You've been working out. Huh?" I said to him while keeping my eyes on his perfectly worked out abs.

"Shut up Nana. What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your dorm. School's not over yet." He said to me.

"I just did a surprise visit. There's not much school work lately. Where's mom and dad by the way? " I asked him.

"Still on vacation. I received a call from them yesterday. They told me they'll be coming home next week. Looks like you arrived at the wrong time if you wanted to see them."

"It's alright. Tell them I've missed them though. And yeah I missed you too." I said as I came to hug him.

"Ya Nana. You're gonna get wet." He said as he pushed me away.

I looked behind my back and saw Lizzy. 

"Oh yeah. Jongsuk. This is Lizzy. She's my friend. And Lizzy this is my brother Jongsuk." I said as I introduce them to each other.

"Ah yeah. Annyeonghaseyo." Lizzy bowed to my brother.

"Ne. Annyeong. I'm sorry if I don't look presentable at all." My brother said to her.

Lizzy's POV

"It's ok." I said to Nana's brother as I smiled to him.

So he must be the one whom Nana is talking about. He really looked like her. They just call each other by their names because she told me that they are twins. Unlike her, he isn't really going to school now. Just like their father, he already engaged himself in a small business at a young age.

"I think I'd go for a walk with Lizzy right now." Nana told her twin brother as she grabbed my hand.

"Ok. I'll go and get dressed then." He told us.

We went to some sort of a dark storage room beside their house. There are lots of things in here. Most of them must be left untouched for years. They were all dusty.
Nana invited me to sit beside her. There is a piano infront of us.

"Do you play?" I asked her.

She did not answer me instead she began to press the keys swiftly as she created an unfamiliar but relaxing music to my ears.

I didn't know that she's a skilled pianist. When she's finished playing, I requested her to play some more. She accepted my request. We spent most of our time talking to each other after she got tired of playing the piano for me. Ugh. What else can she not do? We left the storage room when her brother Jongsuk called us out for dinner.

It was her brother Jongsuk who prepared our dinner. He told me that I was the first person whom Nana brought along in their house. Of course I felt special. All of the served dishes smelled and tasted so nice. Jongsuk oppa is a very nice cook. He could also be an ideal type of many girls out there.
When we're finished eating, Nana and I are assigned to do the dishes. It wasn't tiring because I got to do it with Nana. Meanwhile, Jongsuk oppa already left as he got invited by one of his friends to a party.
After washing the dishes, Nana invited me for a shower. My face turned red suddenly.

"What's wrong? We're both girls anyway." She said to me.

I entered the shower room wearing my top and undies.
Nana laughed at me. She's already in the bath tub.

"Ya Lizzy. You're not gonna wear those while we're in a bath tub."

I hopped in the bath tub and nervously removed my clothes inside so that my body will be covered with the unclear water. 

Nana continued to laugh at me. 

"What do you got down there huh? It seems like you're hiding it. You're a guy aren't you?" She said as she made fun of me.

"No!! Why not look for it yourself?" I dared her.

"Haha. Alright. No more silly jokes ok. Don't be so mad right now." She said as she tried to calm me.

When it's time for us to sleep, she told me that we're gonna be sharing her bed together. My heart began to beat faster. I can't believe that I'd be sleeping beside her.

Again we started talking about random things while laying in her bed. 

I got up to a sitting position.

"What's wrong?" Nana asked me as she also got into the same sitting position as mine.

"Remember when I confessed to you and told you that I wanted to be friends with you?" I said to her.

"Yeah. Of course... Why?"

"It's because now is different. I...I... I wanted to be more than friends with you now." 

I kept my face at Nana. Her expression was serious.

"Why? So that we could do this". 

Right after Nana finished those words, I began to feel her soft lips towards mine.

The kiss didn't last long. She began to face me again. 

"I have feelings for you too Park Lizzy." She said to me as she began kissing me again. This time she deepened the kiss until we finally got back into a lying position. She was on top of me already. We stopped only when we finally gasped for air.

"I guess I'd stop it right here before I finally do those things to you. I bet you already know what I'm talking about." She said to me.

"I get it. Goodnight unnie." 

"Goodnight Lizzy." She said as she hugged me to sleep.

 


So basically that's their first kiss. Chapter 5 was just all Lizzy's imagination. I did the same perspective used in Emergency Couple if you're familiar with that drama. Once again, thanks for the nice feedbacks ^_^