Chapter 7 - Joke To You

Kept From The Start

Niel's POV

"Ya Lizzy. Yoboseyo. Park Lizzy. Ya!!! Ya!!!" 

I don't know what's going on with Lizzy but I'm pretty sure she's drunk.

She didn't hang up yet and I could definitely here her loud snore.

There was one time when we drank together. Just the two of us.

She called almost everyone listed on her phonebook telling them random and unnecessary stuff.

It's just now that I wasn't sure if she really meant what she said.

Lizzy's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.
My body is currently lying under the bed. Alcohol really does a lot of weird things to me.
I got up to look for my phone. 

The call was from Nana. I quickly answered it.

"Nana unnie." 

"Lizzy~ do you have some plans today?"

"Uhm. No. Nothing at all. Waeyo?" I responded.

"I'll be heading home this weekend. I was just wondering if you could come with me."

"Uhm. Sure. No problem." I said excitedly.

"Great. I guess I'll just meet you at the bus stop near our school at 12. Oh and don't forget to bring some clothes and other stuff you'll need cause it's going to be something like a sleepover." Nana reminded me.

"Sure. I'll meet you at 12. I'll be preparing then."

"Ok. I'll just see you then. Bye.

A moment later I received another phone call. It was Niel this time.

"Lizzy. Are you alright now? You seemed drunk last night?" 

The memories of last night suddenly came into my thoughts. I can't believe that it took me a lot of courage to ask Nana to become my friend while it took me a bottle of soju to finally tell Niel about my real feelings for him.

"Yeah... Of course." I finally responded.

"That's great then... You think I don't know you Park Lizzy. Remember when we got drunk together and you started calling people up telling them useless things. I can't believe you'd do the same to me." He said to me while laughing.

So basically, he saw everything that I said to him last night as a joke.

"Uhm. Ok..." I told him. He doesn't respond with anything. I could still hear his laugh.

"Niel. I gotta hang up now. I need to prepare for something." I continued.

"Haha. Ok. Bye Lizzy~."

I quickly grabbed my bag pack. I also picked up some clothes and other things that I'll be needing. I don't have time to convince Niel regarding what I said to him last night. My mind is too preoccupied with the fact that I'm gonna be having a sleepover with Nana.