Chapter 2 – Found Out About You

Kept From The Start

Lizzy’s POV

                I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and then went back to sleep it’s Saturday anyway there’s nothing much to do.

                The thoughts of last night are the only thing that managed me to wake up. I quickly get out of my bed as I finally opened my laptop. I don’t know what to search. Ugh will this work. I’m really interested in that girl from the choir last night. Should I just ask Niel or his organizer friend? No. I’ll just trust my stalking skills then.

                After a few attempts I finally found out her name. It was Im Jinah. I also looked at her uploaded pictures and god she is really gorgeous. I’m glad they are available for public viewing.

                The next school day, I was able to see her again and this time we are like a few meters close. I kept looking at her secretly. Afraid that she’s going to catch me looking at her before jumping to conclusions that I’m either intimidated at her or whatever it is left for her to think.

                Secretly admiring Im Jinah made me happy and contented for days but somehow I wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I wanted to become friends with her not just a secret admirer.

                As soon as I got home, I logged into my sns account again and I went to a page where students from our school could enter their confessions. I began typing my confession for Im Jinah and it went something like this.

                Ms. Im JInah

                Hi. You might not know about me but thanks for making my days as awesome as they are just by admiring you from afar. I hope this won’t creep you out but I hope that we could be friends :)

                                                                                                                                                                                               - PL

                I finally pressed send when I began to realize that I used the dumbest pseudonym ever. “PL? Ya Lizzy. Micheosseo?!!” I said to myself. Ugh it’s too late now. There’s nothing I could do about it. If they found out that PL was Park Lizzy, I’m really doomed.

                The night is passing by. All I could do is hope for the best. It’s not like I’m the only PL in our school and who cares if some people find out anyway. I can’t wait for my confession to be posted.