Dinner & Wise Words

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

I was happily asleep. Until someone called my name. "Jinnie wake up. We need to get going now. Jinnie. Come on wake up. Jinne."

 

"Mmmm?" "Come on we need to get you home. It's almost 7."

 

At that moment my eyes shot wide open.

 

"7?! I need to get home! Come on let's go!" I took Oppa's hand and ran home. I could hear Oppa chuckling.

 

Once we were in the neighborhood Oppa started to slow down saying, "Hey. Hey slow down. We're almost there no need to spaz out. Plus I said 'almost' calmmmm downnnn."

 

"Fine whatever, but if I get in trouble because of you, you're dead."

 

"Ohhh I'm so scared." Oppa said sarcastically.

 

"Shut up."

 

"Awww is the little Jinnie bear angry?"

 

"Hey! I'm not 'little' I'm only a year younger than you!"

 

"Little as in small pabo."

 

"I'm not that small."

 

"You're like two inches smaller than most of the girls in out school. INCLUDING the freshmen."

 

"Okay. Okay. I get it. I'm short happy? Let's just go, you freaking tall freak." I started to walk faster.

 

We finally arrived at my house. Oppa reached out and pressed the doorbell. Ding Dong The door opened to reveal my real Umma.

 

"Omo! Junhong! Come in come in!" Umma excitedly grabbed Oppa's wrist and brought him inside. I walked behind closely. Umma dragged him to he dinning table and sat him down on a chair. Stay for dinner?" Even though she said it in a form of a question it sounded more like a command. Too astounded about being randomly hauled away, Junhongie Oppa just nodded in response. "Himchan take out one more plate for Junhong-ah."

 

"Okay."

 

I put my small purse on the couch and took a the chair next to Junhongie Oppa. I started to get tired and yawned.

 

"How are you tired? You fell asleep earlier."

 

"Well I didn't get much sleep last week because of what happened..." I started to remember what happened last week and looked down, trying my best not to make a scene. I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it as reassurance. I look up to see Junhongie Oppa looking straight at me with a soft gaze and a sweet smile. I couldn't break our eye contact. There was just something that kept pulling my in. I can see the care, sincerity, and tenderness in his eyes. But there was something in his eyes I wasn't sure it was. It was so affectionate, passionate, and strong. It sort of looked like... love? No it can't be. Can it? No. Maybe? No. I don't know! Ugh!

 

"Ahem."

 

I froze immediately we had totally forgotten that we were at my house. We had been in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter