SUPER Spicy Ddeokbokki

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

We pulled apart and just smile at each other for awhile.

 

He broke the sweet silence and asked, "Let's go?"

 

"Go where?"

 

"You'll see."

 

As usual, keeping me curious. I smiled as the memories of our childhood started to flow into my mind. The memories stopped flowing when I felt someone take my hand. I look at the person who owns the and I see that it's Junhongie Oppa's. I smiled even wider as blush started to creep on my face. I looked down so he wouldn't notice. Why is my heart racing? It's only Junhongie Oppa and it's not the first time we've held hands.

 

Zelo's POV

 

I took Jinnie's hand and I glance back to see her looking down because she's blushing with a big smile on her face. She thinks I won't see her blushing. Awww how cute! Can I just pinch her cheeks already?!

 

We've been walking for about 10 minutes now and I can see our location just ahead. I wonder if she still comes here. I took her to our favorite ddeokbokki restaurant from when she was 13 and I was 14. I saw that her eyes widened in excitement. Looks like she hasn't been coming here. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. She let go of my had and ran in side. I was a little heart broken when she did but she made up for it when her childish side came out.

 

Jinyung's POV

 

With him leading the way, I notice that this area seems so familiar. My eyes widened from my excitement. It's our favorite ddeokbokki place! I haven't been here in so long. I wonder how halmeoni is doing. I let go of his hand and ran to the door.

 

"Oppa hurry up!" I motion my hands to tell him to run. He listens and runs over.

 

He takes my hand again and says, "Come on let's go in." I just stay quiet and nod my head like five-year-old kid. He starts walking but I caught him chuckling. I can't help but smile seeing him happy. We took a seat at a table for two in the corner next to the window. After a few minutes of scanning the menu we decided on getting one large plate of ddeokbokki. The waiter came to our table and ask what we'd like.

 

"One large plate of regular ddeokbokki please," Oppa answered for us.

 

"And what drinks would you like?"

 

"I'll just have water please"

 

"What would the lovely lady li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter