Silent Treatment

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

I woke up early the next day, which never happens, because I was so worried. This is the first time BamBam's been absent st school since we started dating. I had this gut feeling that today wasn't going to be my best.

 

I walked to the bathroom to start my daily routine, and I walk in there to see a mess in the sink. Gross. I totally forgot that Oppa had to go to school early today and didn't have time to clean up his mess, so that means I have more work to do today, great just great.

 

Since I woke up early, I figured that I can take my sweet, sweet time, right? Wrong! I ran downstairs to see the table cleared and the kitchen empty. I just remembered that Umma and Appa had to leave early today, too. Looks like I have to cook breakfast. Breakfast turned out not very delicious, my eggs were too undercooked for my liking and my toast was too "overcooked" (burned).

 

By that time I was out the house, it was already 7:16 which means I missed my bus. Looks like I have to run to school. That's not good though. I got my "monthly friend" today. I'm about half way to school and I start to get cramps, and not just normal cramps, period cramps. I'm pushing my hardest. I can feel my legs becoming weak. I can't talk this anymore. I need to stop. I stop running and start to breath really heavily trying to catch my breath. When I finally catch it, I start walking to school.

 

 

At school

 

I make it to school around the middle of first period. I head to the office to get my late slip.

 

"Why are you late today... Miss Kim?" the receptionist asked while taking a glance at my name tag.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter