Girls' Day Out

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

It's been 2 weeks since Myungsoo Oppa came and visit. People had stopped gossiping at school, and now everything's back to nomal. Dang. It's been awhile since I hung out with the girls. I've been hanging out with Oppa so much I sort of abandoned them. Hmm I'll ask if they can hang out today.

 

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG

 

The bell interupted my thoughts. Oh it's time for lunch. I put away my things, go up, pushed my chair in, and looked to my right to see Hana waiting for me. We locked arms and started walking to the cafeteria.

 

"Jinnie! Hana!" We turned around to see Junhongie Oppa calling our names while running to us. He caught up to us and said, "Hey guys."

 

"Hey Oppa."

 

"Hey sunbae." After greeting each other we headed to the cafeteria. We arrive at the cafeteria and went in line to get our food. Once we got our food , we went to our usual table and saw that Minsuh, Haeun, and Seoyeon were already seated eating their lunch. we all greeted each other and started to eat quietly. 

 

I broke the silence by saying, "Hey guy you wanna hang out today? It's been awhile since we all hung out."

 

"Oh yay! I had nothing to do today. And I miss hanging out with you guys~" Haeun has always been the very bubbly, ardorable type of girl. She's also very girly. She's always the most excited whenever we do things. She seems like the maknae, but she's actually the second oldest between in the girls.

 

"I'm down for it." Seoyeon is pretty much the oppisite of Haeun. She's more laid back and quiet. She isn't very girly either. In fact she's the rebelious type of girl. She sort of seems like the eldest, but she's actually the maknae.

 

"Where are we going?" Minsuh was kind of a mixture of Haeun and Seoyeon. She's laid back, but she's actually fairly girly. She's girly in the way she dresses not in the way she acts. She only acts girly whenever we talk about guy groups. She's also the eldest between the girls.

 

"Maybe we can go to the mall?" Hana suggested.

 

'' I would love to, but I've been spending too much money on clothes," Minsuh said.

 

"How about we watch a movie, and then go to a cafe and just talk?" I suggested, ana all the girls agreed.

 

 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

 

The last bell rang and I started to pack my things. The girls and I decided to change out of our uniform and meet up at the theater. I met up with Oppa at the gates so we can walk home together. The walk was playful and talkative as usual.

 

We soon arrived at the my front door and Oppa asked, "You want me walk with you to the theater?"

 

"Sure but it's a girls' day out so you better leave when I'm at the theater you have to leave okay?"

 

"I know I know. I just want to make sure you get there safely." I could help but smile at what Oppa said. Oppa's always so sweet. Is he like this to every girl? The thought of Oppa being this sweet to a girl that's not me made me really jealous for some reason. Why am I being so possessive over him? It's not like I like him...right?  I didn't notice that I was just standing there until Oppa nudged me. "Are you not going inside?"

 

"Oh. Haha yeah" I unlocked the door with my key and went it. "Bye Oppa. I'll see you later." I closed door and headed upstairs to my room. I took off my uniform and chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter