Comforting & the Secret Garden

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

It's the last period of the day and Junhongie Oppa is back in his senior class. It's about five minutes before the school day ends and I'm bored out of my mind. Hmm should I go home right away or should I hangout with someone? I don't wanna go home but who should I hangout with? Hana, Seoyeon, Minsuh, and Haeun are all busy. Oh I can ask Junhongie Oppa!

 

RIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

 

I collected my thing as quickly as I could and rushed out the. I was hurriedly going to Oppa's class but then it hit me. I don't know what class Oppa's in. I'll call him! Wait! I don't have his number or do I? No I lost it when I got a new phone. I'll wait for him by the gate! But which gate do I wait at? Oh the main gate! Since we live in the same neighborhood we most likely take the same route!

 

Just as I started walking someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder and asked, "Hey you wanna go somewhere?" I recognized that it was Junhongie Oppa's voice.

 

"Omo Oppa you scared me."

 

"Hehe sorry."

 

"Anyways I was going to asked you the same question, so I'd love to. Where are we going?"

 

"That's a surprise."

 

"As always."

 

"Yup! Before we go to the place I plan on taking you, let's go home and change?"

 

"Okay!" I held up and "okay" sign.

 

"Kaja." He took my hand as we headed out. I could feel the stares so I looked at the ground so no one would know it's me. A hand took my chin and lifted my head up. "Why you looking down? Nothing to be embarrassed about." He said while smirking. My face tuned red because I noticed how close our faces were. My heart started to beat rapidly. Can he hear my heart beat rapidly? Why is it even rapidly beating?! We started walking again but this time I looked forward even though I can still feel the stares.

 

"Are they dating?"

 

"I thought she was dating BamBam?"

 

"They were but he broke it off like a week ago."

 

"And she found a new guy this fast? What a !"

 

"That's probably why BamBam broke up with her."

 

"Probably."

 

I felt tears threatening to fall so I looked down again. Before I knew it I was silently sobbing.

 

Zelo's POV

 

"Are they dating?" I couldn't help but smile at this question.

 

"I thought she was dating BamBam?" My smile faded away when I heard this.

 

"They were but he broke it off like a week ago." Is that why she was crying at the park?

 

"And she found a new guy this fast? What a !" Did she just call my Jinnie a ?! Did I just call her MY Jinnie again?! That's not important now Junhong!

 

"That's probably why BamBam broke up with her."

 

"Probably."

 

I wanted to confront these stupid girls so much but I can tell that Jinnie was crying, tearing up at the least, and that she needed to be comforted. I decided to take her to the park for now instead of the place I planned. We sat on the swings and after few seconds of silence I hear Jinnie crying. I kneel down in front off her, tenderly wipe away her tears, soothingly say, "It's okay. I'm here for you. Forever," kiss her forehead, and pull her in for a warm hug. I feel her wrap her arms around my neck tightly. After being in that position for about five minutes, Jinnie calmed down and pulled away.

 

She looked at me straight in the eyes and said, "Thanks Oppa." Her eyes look so sad and heartbroken. Last time her eyes looked like this was when I left.

 

I hug her tightly and said, "Anytime. Never forget I'll always be here for you." We stayed like that or a minute or two until I asked, "If it's not too soon, can you please tell me what happened with this BamBam guy?"

 

"Ughhh... fine. You'd have to find out at one point." She had started telling me what had happen these past few days. When she told me about what he said at lunch that one day, her eyes started to tear up. To comfort her I put her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands. When she finished explaining what had happen these past few days, I tenderly wipe her tears with my thumbs.

 

I then pull her into a hug and tell her, "It's okay. Don't worry, I'm here now." We pull back but we still just sit there in pure silence with our hands intertwined and her head on my shoulder. I steal a glance at her and I notice her eyes still filled with despair. "Hey Jinne bear?"

 

"Yeah?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter