White Day

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo's POV

 

I woke up on a Friday mornining and started my daily routine. I finished and went down stairs to eat breakfast. "Morning Umma. Morning Appa. Morning Junsung.''

 

"Morning Junhong."

 

"Morning Hyung." They all said in unison.

 

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

 

"Just some rice and fried egg," Umma answered.

 

"Okay," I said and started digging in. I finished, got up, got my stuff, and walked out the door saying, "I'm going now!" I think I'll go pick up Jinnie and we can go together. I arrived at her house and rang the door bell. Ding Dong. A few seconds later, "Umma" opened the door and greeted me with a bright smile.

 

"Good morning, Zelo! Come inside,'' she pulled me inside and asked, "Did you eat yet?"

 

" Oh, yeah I did.'' I replied

 

''Okay. Well Jinyung's still upstairs getting ready. She'll be down soon. You can wait in the living room, sweety."

 

''Okay, thanks Umma,'' I replied ans started to walk to the living room. I sat down on the long couch and waited.

 

 

Jinyung's POV

 

I woke up on a Friday morning and started my daily routine. I finished but forgot to grab an extra pad. It's almost that time of the month... I went to the bathroom and checked unber the sink to find out that the pad box is empty... I walked down stairs and loudly said, "Umma we're out of pads!'' I stopped in my tracks when I noticed Junhong Oppa sitting on the couch. My faced turned slightly red from embarrassment. When he noticed I noticed his presents he smirked.

 

"So, Jinnie, is it that time of the month?''

 

"Oh shut up Oppa. You probably won't be making fun of your girlfriend when she's on it. If you can even get one.'' I mumbled the last part.

 

"I heard you!''

 

"No you didn't!" I walked away towards the kitchen. He followed me. I sat down and he took the seat next to me. Umma gave me my plate full with eggs and fried rice on it. 

 

"Umma made that too today.'' Junhong Oppa said. 

 

I ignored his comment and asked Umma,  "So do we have more pads, Umma?''

 

"Sorry sweety, but we don't maybe you buy some on your way back from school?"

 

"Oh okay." I finshed eating, got up and got my stuff ready for school. 

 

Junhong Oppa came up to me and asked, "Ready?" I nodded in response and started walking to the door. As we were going out the door, we both called out, "We're going!''

 

We were comfortably walking in silence when Oppa deided to break it saying, "For your information, I can get a girlfriend."

 

"Mmhm sure you can Oppa,'' I said sarcastically.

 

" I can! I'll will prove it to you one day."

 

"We'll see about that." We arrived at school and I notice that some guys were holding flowers,  a box of chocolates or some type of sweetd that were homemade. I also noticed that the couples at school are more lovey dovey than usual. Oh yeah it's White Day. I completely forgot. I wonder if Junhong Oppa got me anything. 

 

Zelo's POV

 

When we entered the school I noticed that some guys were holing gifts like flowers and sweets. Oh my gosh I forgot that it's White Day! I didn't get anything for Jinnie and she gave me a homemade a chocolare covered lollipop and treared me to ice cream on Valentines Day! What am I gonna do?!

 

I dropped her off at her class and said, "Bye Jinnie. I'll pick up after school." Hopefully I can come up with something to do today before school ends. Hmm maybe I can just take her out to ice crean too. Nah she did that for me. 

 

 

Jinnie and I are at the lunch table waiting for Hana, Seoyeon, Minsuh and Haeun. It's already lunch time and I still haven't come up with anything. Maybe we can-

 

My train of thought was cut off when I heard Jinnie call me name. "Junhong Oppa are you okay you seem out of it."

 

"Oh I'm fine Jinne. Don't worry."

 

"Okay... You know what I just realized Oppa?"

 

"What?"

 

"I miss Halmeoni." Oh my gosh how can I not think of taking her there?!

 

''I miss her, too. Why don't we visit her today?"

 

"Really?!"

 

"Yup. We'll go after school. I'll pay. Consider this your White Day present.''

 

"Yes! Thanks Oppa!''

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter