Falling Asleep & New Transfer Student

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes went from my eyes to my lips his eyes started to close and he started to move closer and then...

Zelo's POV

 

"PRETTY NONNA~" Junsung burst through the door. Jinnie and I pulled away immediately. "Pretty nonna are you okay?"

 

"Haha yeah I'll be fine," she said with a smile.

 

"Can you walk?"

 

"Ughhh... No"

 

"Then I you butler! You need anything I get! Okay?"

 

"That's sweet but it's fine."

 

"No! I ask you play. You get hurt. My fault. So I butler!"

 

"Do you really want to do this?" Junsung just firmly nodded. "Okay then you're my 'butler'"

 

"Yayyyy" Junsung started to do this little cute dance. Jinnie and I both start chuckling at this adorable kid.

 

"Do you really want to do this, Jinnie?" I asked her.

 

"Not really. But as you can see it makes him happy so I'll let him be." I couldn't help smiling at her response. Awwww my Jinnie's so sweet! Wait did I just call her MY Jinnie.... AGAIN?! What's with me today?! Junsung left the room to tell Umma about being a "butler."

 

I noticed Jinnie yawning and her eyes getting heavy. Her head started to fall I caught it just in time. I let her head rest on my shoulder for awhile. I looked down at her my eyes full of awe. I never noticed how beautiful Jinnie is with her big, brown eyes, milky skin, and perfect pink lips. Those perfect pink lips. I caught myself leaning but stopped myself one inch away from her lips. Her bangs started to fall in front of her eyes I couldn't help but tenderly brush them away. I laid Jinnie down on my bed.

 

I was about to remove my arm from under my arm but she clung on and said, "Don't leave me." I softened and laid down next to her. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her into my chest. I wish we can stay like this forever. Before I knew it my eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep in that position.

 

Jinyung's POV

 

I woke up with Junhongie Oppa's arm on my waist, me pulled into his chest, and our lips a centimeter apart. I blushed a little at the last observation. My eyes started to to scan Junhongie's face from his eyes to his pink lips. My eyes stayed at his lips for who knows how long.

 

"I know. My lips are kissable." I look up to see Junhongie winking at me.

 

"Yeah I bet they are," I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Oh you don't believe me? Well why don't you try for yourself." He leaned in closer and I panicked and sat up with my face red as a tomato.

 

"You... should... see... your... face!" He was able to say in between laughs.

 

I went up to him and started smacking his arm constantly. "Stop laughing it's not funny!"

 

"Hahaha. You're right it's not funny. It's hilarious! Why was your face so red anyways it's not like it's your first kiss." I blushed and stayed silent. "Nooooooo dude you never had your first kiss?!" I just looked down. "Awwwwww Jinnie bear hadn't had her first kiss yet." He came up to me and started pinching my cheeks.

 

"Ow! Oppa that hurts let go!" He let go and went out of the room. I got up and and totally forgot about hurting my ankle. I took one step and ended up on the floor with a thump!

 

Oppa burst into the room. "Oh gosh Jinnie are you okay?"

 

"Yeah I'm fine. But next time please don't leave me alone?" I said with pleading eyes.

 

He softened and said, "Never."

 

"Pinky promise?" I help out my pinky.

 

"Promise," he intertwined his pinky with mine," Now let's get you downstairs." He knelt down in front front of me and said "Get on."

 

I obediently got on his back and held on tight. We went down stairs to see Mr. Choi, "Umma," and my "butler" sitting at the table waiting for us.

 

"Come sit down and join is for dinner sweetie." My eyes widened at the word "dinner."

 

"Omo! It's dinner already I need to head home my parents must be worried sick about me!"

 

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. While you two were sleeping I called your mom and told her you'd be staying over for dinner!" Oppa and I blushed at the fact that "Umma" knew we were sleeping.

 

"Ahaha thank you Umma for taking care of that."

 

"Oh anytime sweetie. You can come here whenever you want. Why don't you sit down." Oppa sat me down next to my "butler."

 

"Thanks Oppa!"

 

"Welcome," he said while taking the other seat next to me. We started to eat.

 

"Well how've you been, Jinyung?" Mr. Choi asked me.

 

"Well, honestly this past week hasn't been the best but Junhongie Oppa came to my rescue. How about you Mr. Choi?"

 

"Mr. Choi? Well that's not fair you call my wife 'Umma' and my oldest son 'Oppa' why don't you call me 'Appa' okay?"

 

"Haha sure. Well how about you? How've you been, Appa?"

 

"I've been good. Thank you for asking." I just smiled at him for a reply. Dinner went by fast. I was already saying my goodbye to the Choi's, except Oppa of course who had to piggy back my home.

 

"Sorry you have to drop me off like this."

 

"Haha it's fine you're like my jacket right now anyways."

 

"Haha but I'm heavy."

 

"Heavy? Are you kidding me you're like a feather. I swear eat more."

 

"Oh please you of all people should know I eat like a pig."

 

"Fine then eat more unhealthy!"

 

"Psh like I eat healthy anyways haha."

 

"Yeah yeah whatever."

 

Zelo's POV

 

We walk for a couple more minutes and I start to see Jinnie's house just ahead. I walk to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter