A Visit From Oppa

Best Friend Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyung's POV

 

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

 

I turned off my alarm and slowly got out of bed wanting to sleep in. I practially drgged myself to the bathroom to start me daily routine to find out that it's locked. "Oppa! Hurry up in the bathroom! I need to get ready for school!"

 

"You know you aren't the only one who has school, right?" he replied.

 

"I know but hurry up!" After a minute or two he finally came out. "What took you so long?" I asked him.

 

"It takes time to look as good a as I do," he said jokingly. I playfully rolled my eyes while he chuckled. I went into the bathroom and started my daily routine. Twenty minutes later I was already walking downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw that Umma made Ox Tail soup, one of my favorites.

 

"Good morning~" I greeted Appa, Umma, and Himchan Oppa

 

"Good morning, princess"

 

"Good morning, sweetie"

 

"Morning, Jinnie" Appa, Umma, and Oppa said in unison. "Hurry and eat Jinnie we're gonna leave soon. Oh and ask Jun- I mean Zelo if he wants a ride," Oppa practically comanded me to do.

 

Gosh so commanding. "Okay," I obeyed and took out my phone to text Junhongie Oppa. I finially got his number.

 

To: Junhongie Oppa XD 

From: Jinnie Bear ^_^

Hey, Oppa you want a ride?

 

To: Jinnie Bear ^_^

From: Junhongie Oppa XD

Oh yeah. I'll be there in about 5 minutes

 

By the time we finished texting each other I was already half way done with soup. "Oppa, Junhongie Oppa said he'll be here soon." Oppa nodded his head in response. By the time I finished my breakfast and had my bag, Junhongie Oppa arrived. Himchan Oppa opened the door and Junhongie Oppa came into view. "Come on Jinnie we're going now," said Himchan Oppa

 

"Okay," I quickly followed them to the car. "Junhongie Oppa do want to sit in the front or back?"

 

"Can I sit in the front? There's not much leg room in the back." 

 

"Sure." I grabbed the handle of one of the back doors, opened the door, went in, closed the door and buckled up,

 

"Is everyone buckled up?" Himchan Oppa asked before driving

 

"Dae~" Junhongie Oppa and I said I unison. We looked at each other and smiled.

 

"Okay. Kaja," Himchan Oppa started to pull out of the space he parked. We soon arrived in front of the gates and said our goodbyes. "Bye guys have a good day at school. Don't do anything that'll get you in trouble."

 

"We won't. Bye Oppa. Good luck with college."

 

"Bye Hyung." We got out of the car and started to walk into school. Hmm not much gossip about me today. Maybe it's finally dying down. 

 

 

"Finally, it's lunch time," I said to Hana while stretching. We locked arms and started walking to the cafeteria. 

 

"Jinnie! Hana-shi!" We turned around and saw that it was Junhongie Oppa who was call our names.

 

"Hey Oppa."

 

"Hey Zelo Sunbae, you know you don't have to be so formal. You're my best friend's best guy friend. You can just call Hana," she gave him a warm smile and we all started walking to the cafeteria. We went in line, got out food, and went to our table to find Haeun, Seoyeon, and  Minsuh already eating. Lunch was soon over and we were already back in class.  We sat down in class and took out what we needed. Class was boring, as usual, but I still paid attention. The period was almost over and it was almost time for Oppa to go back to his regular class. 

 

 

School was over and I was exiting the school gates with Junhongie when I see a familiar white car. "Hey Oppa, doesn't that car looks like Myungsoo Oppa's car?"

 

"Actually it does," Next thing we knew Myungsoo Oppa came out of the car!

 

"Oppa!" 

 

"Hyung!" We ran to him and I gave him a big hug while he squeezed me back. We pulled back and Myungsoo Oppa hugged Junhongie Oppa.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here? Don't you college to attend to?"

 

"I am in college but I have no classes today so I wanted to hangout with my favorite dongsaengs." 

 

"Oh cool. So where do you wannt hangout, Hyung?

 

"Hmm. I don't know whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter