Moved in

I don't know much about you, but I know I love you

When they returned to class, Jonghyun kissed Key’s hand before letting go. Taemin laughed when he heard the shocked sighs of the other girls in the classroom.

“Jonghyun stop hurting fangirls hearts.” Taemin giggled, taking his seat beside Minho. Jonghyun just glared and sat down, staring at Key before falling asleep. Key smiled and ruffled Jonghyun's hair before taking his seat in front of Jonghyun.

 

“Jonghyun...Jonghyun wake up.” Jonghyun felt his cheek being poked and heard Key whispering smiling at the cute sound.

“OI JONGHYUN YOU LAZY BASTARD CLASS IS OVER SO GET UP OR WE WILL STEAL KEY.” Taemin yelled hitting the back of Jonghyun’s head before leaving the classroom with Minho and Onew. Jonghyun sighed and opened his eyes to see Key close to his face with wide eyes.

“Hello.” Jonghyun whispered.

“Hi.” Key giggled standing up, waiting for Jonghyun to do the same.

“Ready to move in?” Jonghyun mumbled as he stood up, grabbing his bag in one hand and Keys hand in the other.

“Sure, but we have to leave the building first.” Key laughed. As he started to walk he felt Jonghyun pull him back.

“First,” Jonghyun whispered wrapping his arms around Keys waist.

“First wha-” Keys sentence was cut short by his mouth being met with a soft and warm feeling. He returned the kiss his heart was beating so fast and he could feel his cheeks turning a deep red. Jonghyun smiled as he left the kiss.

“Now we can go.” Jonghyun said happily lacing his fingers with Keys and leading him to his car.

 

“Took you long enough!” Taemin said, getting into the back of the car as soon as Jonghyun unlocked it.

“Sorry.” Jonghyun laughed, opening the door for Key and walking around to the drivers side.

“So Key, where is the hotel your parents are having you stay?” Jonghyun asked, starting up the car. Key was silent for a bit. He took a deep breath and pulled out a piece of paper with the hotel name written on it. Jonghyun read the paper.

“Wow your parent’s got you to stay here. Nice, I’ve been here a few times with Taemin’s family.” Jonghyun smiled and began driving to the destination.

 

------

 

The car ride was smooth and quiet. No one really said anything today until Taemin began asking why Jonghyun and Key took so long to get back to the car. Jonghyun didn’t know what to say. He felt Key grip his hand so he tried to convince Taemin nothing happened.

“Jonghyun you can tell us, come on!” Taemin whined, getting impatient. He could see from his spot earlier what had actually happened but he wanted to hear Jonghyun say it.

“Nothing of your concern, Taemin, now shut up before I throw you out.” Jonghyun threatened with no sign of seriousness in his voice.

“Fine then.” Taemin smirked.

“What if I told you I know what happened?” Taemin suggested. Jonghyun and Key both tensed up.

“I promise not to tell I just wanted to hear you say it to be honest I’m very proud of you both” Taemin smiled as Key turned his head to look at him.

“Okay then.” Key smiled and turned back. Jonghyun calmed down and pulled into the hotel parking.

“Kibum welcome back sir.” A man at the door called, opening the door letting them in. Key bowed a little and lead them all to his room. When the boy walked in everything was still packed and it looked abandoned, like no one was staying there.

“Sorry, I never unpacked when I got here, but the boxes can all stay there just things my mother sent over with me.” Key smiled walking past a few empty rooms and stopped at the end of the hall. When Key opened the door there was a king sized bed in the middle with a duffle bag and two suitcases beside it. Key grabbed them and turned to the others. Jonghyun was already wandering around the room looking in the closet like a child would in a new house. Taemin was following him but more like a mother watching over her child.

“They’re close aren’t they.” Key said walking towards Minho.

“Well Taemin may be younger but he takes care of Jonghyun and is as close as the two get to family. Jonghyun’s parents kicked him out and Taemin’s only need him when there is a social gathering they want to show him off at.” Minho replied, a sad smile grew on his face. Key didn’t know how to react to what he had been told. His eyes looked back at Jonghyun and he smiled. He felt like he was just given more to care for but this was something he wanted to protect with his life.

“It’s good you came to our school. Jonghyun hasn’t been interested in much or smiled properly for years so thank you.” Minho smiled, patting Key’s head.

“Thank you all for accepting me so easily and I hope I live up to all your expectations.” Key said, bowing his head to Minho and Onew.

“I’m so proud. This is like that time Taemin came home with lots of chicken. I was so happy.” Onew coughed. “But um, this time it’s more of a family feeling and I feel like our little family is finally complete.” Onew smiled. He was remembering all the chicken but also happy their family was complete. Taemin walked over to Key and hugged him.

“Thank you and welcome to the family.” He said before walking back and getting Jonghyun.

“Got everything you need?” Jonghyun asked, skipping back to Key.

“Yeah, I didn’t bring much. Just clothes, makeup and junk food.” Key smiled, turning to the door to follow the others but he felt the same pull he’d felt before and it was followed with the same loving kiss Key had felt earlier and he returned it all the same.

“Now lets get you moved in.” Jonghyun smiled. grabbing one of the suitcases from Key then lacing their free hands together. Jonghyun was about to walk out until he saw the other three looking into the room, each face with a different expression.

“Jonghyun, we saw that one.” Taemin smirked. Jonghyun blushed and from the feeling he got from Key clenching his hand, he was probably blushing as well. Onew’s look of shock slowly twisted into a grin and he began to laugh. His laughing caused Minho to start laughing and both of them ended up falling to the ground.

“You look... so scared... and the red... suits you.” Onew choked between laughs, trying to breath again but failing every time he saw the couple’s red faces.

“You two be quiet or else!” Taemin threatened and both of them went silent, re thinking the last time they didn’t listen to Taemin. Onew remembered all the burnt chicken and Minho remembered how Taemin ignored him for three months. Both were scared of what might happen.

“S-sorry.” Onew and Minho apologized in unison. Taemin just smiled and skipped over to Jonghyun.

“I’m so proud of you. Now lets get going.” Taemin smiled, letting go of Jonghyun and walking out the door. The others followed. Minho and Onew still had their heads bowed. Jonghyun and Key still had their fingers laced together, their faces slowly going back to their original colour.

 

-----

 

When they got back to the apartment, Jonghyun led Key to his room. Key stood in Jonghyun’s room a little bit confused. Was he meant to put his suitcase and duffle bag where Jonghyun was putting his other stuff or was he meant to wait to be put in a different room?

“Key, you alright?” Jonghyun asked, walking towards Key.

“Y-yeah. Are we umm...?” Key didn’t know how to finish his question so he just looked at the bed then back at Jonghyun.

“Oh umm, well yeah, but if you want I can sleep on the couch in here and you can have the bed.” Jonghyun replied, catching on to what Key had meant.

“N-no, we can share. I mean, even though we’ve only started dating it’s ok I guess as long as that’s okay with you.” Key looked at the ground feeling embarrassed about what he just said.

“Key, look at me, not the ground.” Jonghyun whispered. Key did what he was told and looked up. Jonghyun didn’t look mad, he looked happy and a bit different. Key couldn’t understand what Jonghyun was thinking, but before he could ask, he was embraced by warmth. Key just returned the hug except this time, Jonghyun seemed shorter. Key giggled a little and Jonghyun noticed his expression changed to a look of confusion.

“Jonghyun, were you wearing… Insoles?” Key questioned, trying to refrain from giggling like an idiot. Jonghyun pouted.

“Yah! I can’t help it if i’m short!” He stuck his tongue out and Key ruffled his hair.

“Ok shorty.” Key grinned cheekily. Jonghyun growled humourously.

“Alright you asked for it!” He launched himself at Key, tackling him onto the bed and tickling him.

“S-Stop!” Key gasped for breath as he laughed his head off. Jonghyun stopped, giving Key time to regain his breath before hugging him.

“Remind me to not get on your bad side.” Giggled Key, protecting his stomach from further attacks. Jonghyun smiled, slipping Key’s hand into his and planting a kiss lightly on top.

“JONGKEY COME OUT HERE!” Taemin yelled. Jonghyun was confused by the name and decided he didn’t want to move from his place on the bed. Key didn’t seem to listen either. He just snuggled in more, acting like he didn’t hear a thing.

“WHO THE HELL IS JONGKEY, I DON’T THINK HE LIVES HERE!” Jonghyun yelled back. He could hear Taemin's angry sighs from where he was.

“DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW WHO THE JONGKEY IS. NOW BOTH OF YOU GET OUT HERE!” Taemin yelled, hints of anger in his voice. Jonghyun sighed and looked at Key.

“Do we have to go? I’m comfy here.” Jonghyun whispered, pulling Key closer. Key slowly nodded and Jonghyun groaned. He reached for Key’s hand, gently pulling him up and swinging their arms as they walked to where Taemin was. He was standing in the middle of the living room with his hands on his hips.

“ONKEN YOU TOO!” He shouted. Key looked puzzled until Onew came out of his room with a plate of chicken. Jonghyun looked around trying to find Minho, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Oi Taeminnie where’s Minho it’s not fair if we have to be here and he doesn't. Just because you two fu-” Jonghyun’s sentence was cut out by a hand covering his mouth.

“Don’t you dare finish that sentence Jonghyun.” Minho growled, moving his hand and walking to Taemin.

“.” Jonghyun smirked. Key and Onew laughed a bit but noticed Taemin’s expression and went silent.

“I’m just being honest 2Min.” Jonghyun didn’t seem to care that Taemin looked prepared to break his neck. Taemin took a step closer to Jonghyun but made no further action.

“See, I don’t need to be here.” Jonghyun replied. Taemin was a little shocked about how much Jonghyun was fighting back.

“No, you do need to be here.” Taemin said looking calm. Jonghyun sighed. He knew he had done a few things to annoy Taemin but Taemin had taken Jonghyun away from his comfort and questioned him in the car, and he had made his day a little bit more tiring.

“Okay. So why did you call us here?” Jonghyun asked deciding to listen because he could feel the others getting scared and worried and he didn’t want to panic them too much. Taemin smiled.

“I called Key’s parents to say that Key had moved and stuff and they said that it was good. Then I decided we should go out for dinner so I booked us a place so go get ready wear something formal.” Taemin said skipping towards his room. Jonghyun stood there a little confused.

“Wait, Taemin, how long do we have?” Jonghyun asked as he took Key back to his room to get ready.

“We don’t have to leave here until 8:30 and it’s only 6 so we have time.” Taemin replied before closing his door once Minho walked in.

-----

 

A few minutes later Key was dressed and ready Jonghyun on the other hand just got out of the shower. Key stood in the middle of the room, eyes focused on Jonghyun. Jonghyun walked out of the shower half ready. His shirt wasn’t buttoned and his hair was messy. Part of Key was telling him to look away, the other part was telling him to walk closer. Key decided to walk closer. Jonghyun smirked and decided to have some fun with Key. Jonghyun stretched his arms towards the air causing his shirt to reveal more of his abs and chest. Key paused and blushed but continued walking.

“Key can you help me here?” Jonghyun asked. Key just nodded and walked faster towards Jonghyun. As soon as Key was close enough, Jonghyun wrapped his arms around Key and moved them until they fell on the bed. Jonghyun pulled Key closer when they reached the bed. Key didn’t seem to mind being pulled closer he snuggled in and closed his eyes.

“Much better. You know you don’t have to be shy.” Jonghyun smiled he was comfy and snuggling Key again.

“Okay.” Key said looking up at Jonghyun.

“You’re taller again.” Key smirked. Jonghyun frowned and moved his face closer to Key’s.

“Lucky, this time I’m not willing to move” Jonghyun whispered and before Key could say anything Jonghyun closed the gap between their faces. Key returned the kiss and put his arms around Jonghyun’s neck. Jonghyun's arms tightened around Key’s waist pulling him closer. The kiss was ended when both ran out of breath Jonghyun leaned his forehead on Keys and smiled.

“Key guess what?” Jonghyun whispered. Key smiled recovering his breath before answering.

“What?” Key asked whispering playing with Jonghyun's hair. Jonghyun smiled the feeling of Keys fingers in his hair felt nice and comforting.

“I-I love you.” Jonghyun said closing his eyes it felt like the right time to say it but Jonghyun didn’t know if there relationship was going too fast.

“I love you too.” Key smiled kissing Jonghyun again he was thinking there relationship was going to fast but he gave up on that idea. Jonghyun returned the kiss, smiling against Keys lips.

“Jongkey we have to leave in 20 minutes!” Taemin yelled out. Jonghyun groaned but his groan was hidden behind the kiss. Key pulled away from the kiss still snuggled into Jonghyun.

“We should get ready. I’ll help you with your buttons so that we won’t have to get up so soon.” Key said moving his hands to Jonghyun’s shirt.

“Thanks” Jonghyun smiled and moved his hands so they weren’t in the way. When Key finished doing Jonghyun’s buttons, he shuffled out of the bed and turned to Jonghyun, reaching his hand out.

“Come on.” Key smiled. Jonghyun took Key’s hand and grabbed his jacket along with the things he needed, not forgetting Key.

 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the long wait *bows in apologie* I'll try and get the next one up faster 
Love you all and coments are a nice way to know if this is liked anyway have a great day or night maybe even evening just have a great time!