New kid and Dino puppies in love~

I don't know much about you, but I know I love you

Jonghyun was woken up from his “necessary” class sleep by the Taemin poking his face because the teacher was calling him.

“Jonghyun this is Kim Kibum you will be in charge of helping him since he is new here and yes that involves study help.” Jonghyun just sighed and looked at the boy. His hair was a nice blonde that fell just above his eyes and his eyes were ones that Jonghyun thought he could stare at for ages. They weren’t like Taemin’s orbs -that were usually attached to some part of Minho- they were almost cat like. Jonghyun’s eyes wandered down and examined his figure. He had a slender figure and looked like someone Jonghyun would love to wrap his arms around. Jonghyun’s examination was cut short when the figure began to move towards him.

“Hi I’m Kim Kibum but just call me Key. Jonghyun right?” Key sounds cute, Jonghyun thought as he nodded. Key just smiled and bowed.

“Please be kind to me.” Key spoke before turning and taking his seat. Jonghyun decided his nap time would turn in to watch Key time.

 

------

 

The class was boring but Jonghyun had enough fun watching Key. The way he moved with every line he wrote in his book, and how he would occasionally flinch when he felt Jonghyun’s eyes on him. Taemin, Minho and Onew all noticed Jonghyun’s sudden interest in Key and became curious. When lunch break came Jonghyun felt a cold object touch his neck. He reacted by grabbing the hand holding the cold object.

“Taeminnine what the hell was that for?!” Jonghyun shouted anger flowing through his voice. Taemin just laughed, bringing the banana milk to his lips and sitting on Minho’s lap.

“Not my fault you were busy being a creep.” Taemin replied after gulping down the bottle and opening another.

“So Jonghyun, wanna introduce us to your new friend?” Onew asked, looking at Key who had moved so he was now sitting beside Jonghyun. Jonghyun was a little shocked when he saw Key there but smiled and looked at the others.

“Guys, this is Key, and since I’m meant to help him, we all have to help him.” Jonghyun smiled. He was not about to take care of Key by himself. Key smiled and bowed wondering why he felt happy about Jonghyun saying his name.

“Nice to meet you I’m Taemin, this is Minho, and that’s Onew.” Taemin introduced the others with a smile. Key was a little shy but smiled.

“It’s nice to meet you all please treat me well.” Key began playing with his bracelet and looking around.

“Jonghyun you have three “appointments” today, right?” Onew smirked and Jonghyun frowned.

“Yeah, but they’re all girls right?” Jonghyun asked and Key looked very confused.

“Oh, appointment is our code word for confession and whenever anyone wants to confess to us they have to ask Onew first.” Taemin explained when he noticed Key was confused.

“Oh okay.” Key mumbled looking back down at his bracelet.

“Yes, they are all girls and one is in two minutes. The next is about five minutes after that, and the last is five minutes after that one. Got it?” Onew replied making sure Jonghyun knew all the information.

“Yeah yeah, then I go and reject them nicely and then I can come back here.” Jonghyun sounded annoyed but sure enough the first girl came over to the table and Jonghyun left, following her. His expression had changed from how it looked when he was sitting with the group. It looked more emotionless and bored but before he left the room he turned to the group and shot them a smile, making sure to make eye contact with Key.



 

------

 

“So Key, what school did you go to before you came here?” Taemin asked since he ran out of banana milk and sent Minho and Onew to get more. Key looked a little shocked but smiled at Taemin.

“Umm, this is my first school I was tutored most of my life but my mother decided I should go to a real school.” Key frowned “Or just her way of moving me again so that she doesn’t have to deal with me anymore.” Taemin looked shocked but calmed down again. Jonghyun had the same kind of thing happen to him.

“Hmm. That happened to Jonghyun hyung his parents kinda kicked him out when he was 15  but they still give him money and pay for his apartment since we all live in his family’s building and he has lived alone since he got here but he was offered the chance to leave school early because his grades are so high but he stayed so that we all move at the same pace me on the other hand I got put up a year because of mine and now we’re all in the same class.” Taemin smiled telling Key the short story he wasn’t about to tell the other the full reason why Jonghyun’s parents kicked him out because that was family business and Jonghyun would have to tell Key himself.

“Wow that sounds harsh but what are his grades like I noticed he doesn’t really pay attention in class and what about your grade being moved up a year that’s amazing.” Key said sounding genuinely amazed and he was glad Taemin didn’t judge him or question why his mother  wouldn’t want him around.

“He is a straight A student but by A I mean A+ without trying and I’m a straight A student as well but mainly just A’s and occasional A+. How are your grades?” Taemin smiled and was glad that Key wasn’t being too shy anymore.

“I mainly get A’s but I occasionally get a B or A+.” Key was amazed by the other’s grades. Just then Minho and Onew came back with 1 bag full of banana milk and 2 more filled with food. Key was surprised at the amount of stuff they had brought. Taemin just got up and let Minho sit down so he could sit on his lap and drink his Banana milk.

“Sorry we got invaded by fangirls on our way back and they gave us more food, banana milk and some trinkets.” Onew said as he sat back down and began eating -devouring- his chicken platter.

“Wow I get to come back to a feast!” Jonghyun said as he came back and sat beside Key. Key didn’t even notice Jonghyun walk back in but he was glad when Jonghyun sat down beside him.

“So are you still a single man?” Onew laughed, knowing the answer. Jonghyun just frowned.

“What the do you think genius?” Jonghyun sounded a little angry but smirked at Key and looked back at Onew.

“Actually, I decided I don’t want to date any of them and I’ll date Key instead.” Jonghyun’s voice made no signs that he was kidding and neither did his expression. Key was shocked and didn’t know what to say or do. He decided as soon as he saw Jonghyun he fell in love but he didn’t think this would happen.

“Jonghyun stop it now you’re scaring Key and pissing me off.” Taemin growled and Jonghyun bowed his head knowing that there wasn’t much that annoyed Taemin but Jonghyun had just done two of the things that did. First thing swearing around new people because it can effect some people really badly and second, lying about dating someone especially when you actually like them and they like you, and Taemin, being an expert -and Key being easy to read- knew that Key liked Jonghyun as well.

“Sorry but I was slightly serious, Taemin, I’m not great at hiding how I feel so don’t get mad at me and I’m sorry for swearing in front of a new person.” Jonghyun replied. He was serious about wanting to date Key. Taemin smiled.

“I know, but some things you can’t decide by yourself so how about asking Key normally?” Taemin’s voice was soft and gentle. He knew his best friend was bad at this kind of thing and had issues about being left or denied plus he had just meet Key that day. Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

“Key come with me for a bit please?” Jonghyun asked reaching his hand out for Key’s hand. The whole conversation Key had been blushing and confused but he nodded and grabbed Jonghyun’s hand.  He was then dragged out of his seat and was running down the hall and up stairs until Jonghyun stopped on the roof of the school.

“Key I like you I know we just meet today but I do and if you don’t like me then you can walk back to class and never talk to me again.” Jonghyun blurted out, looking at Key, nervously waiting for his reaction. Key looked at Jonghyun and didn’t know what to say. He wanted to say yes and embrace Jonghyun in a tight hug but he felt like he had to answer first. He took a few steps closer to Jonghyun and took a deep breath in.

“I umm like you as well. Even though we just met I feel like I’ve known you forever and umm...” Key stopped talking when he felt warmth all around him. Key smiled and hugged Jonghyun back, snuggling his face in to the crook of Jonghyun's neck.

“So umm what are you now?” Jonghyun asked, not letting go of Key.

“YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT!” Key shouted joyfully. Jonghyun just laughed and kissed Key’s forehead.

“Then I guess I’m your boyfriend too.” Jonghyun smiled and he felt his heart leap. Key blushed and hid his face in Jonghyun’s chest and giggled when he heard how fast Jonghyun’s heart was beating.

“Our hearts are both beating so fast I’m worried they might pop out.” Key giggled listening to Jonghyun’s heart.

“We should go back to class before Taemin comes and yells at us. Did you wanna come over this afternoon?” Jonghyun asked quickly because he could hear Taemin and the others foot steps.

“Sure, I have no one waiting for me so why not.” Key smiled, his eyes turning into half moons before he slowly left the hug.

“Where are you staying?” Jonghyun asked, lacing his fingers with Keys before walking towards the steps.

“A hotel my parents own.” Key sighed. Jonghyun’s face lit up and he stopped walking.

“WHY DON’T YOU MOVE IN WITH ME WELL ME TAEMIN, MINHO AND ONEW!!!” Jonghyun yelled in excitement. Key was taken back but nodded and smiled.

“Well I guess we will help you move in then.” Taemin smiled, walking on to the roof.

“Now get your down to class before we’re late.” Minho shouted and grinned. Jonghyun ignored him. Nothing could ruin how happy he was. His hand was still inlaced with Key’s and he began skipping to class taking Key with him. Taemin laughed at his best friend’s happiness and they all made their way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? Did you enjoy the first chapter? Hopefully you did anyway comments are loved and I'll continue uploading :3 Bai for now

-Akemi and friends