Cleaning fun and a step back to being friends

I don't know much about you, but I know I love you

When they returned home they made plans to clean the next morning since they still had a day until Jonghyun’s mother was there even if it was only going to be a short time they had to make sure everything was perfect. After everyone went to their own rooms Jonghyun lead Key to their bedroom  locking the door and pulling Key down on to the bed and snuggled again.

“Jonghyun you like snuggling don’t you?” Key asked turning so he was facing Jonghyun. Jonghyun just smiled and wrapped his arms around Key’s waist.

“Only with you” Jonghyun whispered staring into Key’s eyes. Key chuckled.

“ you’re cheesy” Key smiled pushing his lips against Jonghyun's smiling more as the other returned the kiss moulding their lips together deepening the kiss with swift movements. Key pulled away for breath snuggling into Jonghyun's chest.

“I love you” Key whispered feeling content, warm and safe. Jonghyun smiled and placed a kiss on Key’s forehead.

“I love you too” Jonghyun whispered closing his eye’s listening to Key’s breath as he mumbled something and waited for Key’s breathing to become slow and calm before pulling the blanket over them and falling asleep.

 

-----------------

 

The next morning Jonghyun and Key were woken by the unwanted sound of Taemin calling them and as usual they tried to ignore him Key snuggled into Jonghyun's chest trying to block out the sound of their pairing name being yelled through the apartment reaching every corner of the house.

“Jonghyun I don’t want to” Key looked at Jonghyun with pleading eyes pulling Jonghyun closer. Jonghyun had to hold back the ‘nwaaa’ that was threatening to come out at his boyfriends cuteness.

“Key I wish we could stay like this but Taemin will kill us if we don’t move” Jonghyun sighed admitting defeat. Key noded understanding that Taemin was one to be feared on the off occasions. Key left the bed changing into one of Jonghyun's baggy hoodies and putting on some sweatpants not caring what he looked like  since he was only half awake. Jonghyun changed into some sweatpants not bothering to put a shirt on. When they began walking out of there room Key leaned his body against Jonghyun not paying attention to his surroundings. Jonghyun just put an arm around Key’s waist neither noticing how they looked. When they reached the lounge Taemin, Minho and Onew gave the two questioning stares only then did Jonghyun realise what they looked like -Key on the other hand didn’t give a he still wasn’t awake-  Jonghyun looked at Taemin and shook his head Taemin let out a small sigh in disappointment.

“I swear this isn’t what it looks like Key isn’t good with mornings he takes a while to fully wake up” Jonghyun clarified but when he saw the look on Taemin's face he pulled Key back and began backing away.

“T-Taemin what are you planning?” Jonghyun asked worried for the safety of his boyfriend. Taemin just grabbed a bag and threw it at Jonghyun.

“Get Key to wear this please~” Taemin begged. Key grabbed the back and lazily nodded turning around and shuffling back to the bedroom Jonghyun running after catching Key before he hit the wall and helped him into the room before returning to the others.

 

----------

 

A few minutes later Key walked out of the room still not fully awake which right now was for the best. When Key emerged from the bedroom he was dressed in  a maids uniform the dress reached just above his knees, had a white bow on the back just above the bit where the dress flowed out, it had socks that reached just above his knees and looked cute and innocent. Key looked pretty good as a girl in a dress he’d even done some make up out of habit and he looked prettier than girls even his messy hair worked it was short, curly and falling cutely.

“K-Key” was all Jonghyun could manage to say before hugging Keys waist.

“So I guess you like it?” Taemin giggled. Jonghyun just nodded his happiness was going to be ruined since Key was waking up.

“He looks good” Onew smiled the others let out an agreeing hum. Then Taemin threw another bag at Jonghyun nearly hitting Key but Jonghyun managed to catch it first. Jonghyun looked in the bag and sighed.

“Do I have to?” Jonghyun asked with puppy dog eyes but Taemin just nodded. Jonghyun let Taemin take Key and sit him on to the couch as he went in to the room and began changing.

 

------------

 

When Key was sat on the couch he fell asleep and when he opened his eyes he wasn’t happy.

“What the am I wearing!?” Key yelled. Taemin just smiled.

“You put it on yourself anyway you have to wear it today please?” Taemin looked at Key with a pleading look and Key gave in he felt like Taemin was his child and if he took off the outfit it would ruin his world.

“Fine” Key huffed and began looking around the room hunting for a certain person.

“Where’s Jonghyun?” Key asked when he couldn’t see him anywhere then he heard a door opening.

“Taemin do I really have to?” Jonghyun’s voice came out pleading and soft and as soon as Key heard Jonghyun his whole body turned and faced the door where the voice was from.

“Yes you do” Taemin called and they heard a loud sigh as Jonghyun walked out of the room locking eyes with Key. Jonghyun was dressing in a black butlers suit that looked perfect on him it had a small white tie and sat perfectly with his figure plus the glasses my god Keys mind was going crazy even though Jonghyun looked pissed off it just added to the attraction.

“Wow” Key whispered Jonghyun walked closer and bowed. Key stood up and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend not caring about his own clothes anymore.


 

-------------

 

After a few photos they began cleaning music playing through the apartment as they danced, sang and cleaned. The only one not singing or dancing was Jonghyun which made Key pout a little. Taemin picked up on the pout and patted Keys shoulder.

“He has a great voice he just doesn’t use it” Taemin said kicking Jonghyun making him nearly fall.

“What was that for!?” Jonghyun yelled coming out of his daydream and rubbing his leg. Taemin giggled and Key just looked blank.

“For not paying attention and joining in on the fun” Taemin smiled pointing at Minho and Onew who were singing, dancing and cleaning. Jonghyun looked over then back to Taemin.

“No” was all he said then went back to cleaning. Key was a little disappointed but went back to cleaning. Taemin looked at the two but said nothing and walked back to his own boyfriend joining in on the fun.

“K-Key you can go have fun with them if you want” Jonghyun whispered looking at his boyfriend and biting his bottom lip when he saw Key dress flow a bit revealing a bit more of his legs. Key turned his head a bit watching Jonghyun eye up his legs.

“No I’m fine” Key replied snapping Jonghyun out of whatever fantasy he was in.

“Ah, you sure?” Jonghyun asked again not wanting to keep his boyfriend from having fun. Key just turned to him and smiled shuffling a little closer.

“Nah it’s much more fun being oggled at” Key giggled. Jonghyun felt his cheeks blushing and looked down.

“Nwa come on what was it you said earlier look at me not the ground?” Key teased placing a hand under Jonghyun’s chin.

“Even if the ground is close to your height” Key giggled. Jonghyun instantly looked at Key and tackled him to the ground but as soon as he saw Key whince at the pain of his body making contact with the floor Jonghyun’s expression changed and he got up.

“ I’m sorry I-I didn’t mean to” Jonghyun began freaking out. Key got up trying to ignore the pain as he walked closer to Jonghyun and waving off the other three who had heard the crash.

“Jonghyun it’s okay” Key whispered reaching a hand toward Jonghyun but Jonghyun just took a step back.

“It’s not okay” Jonghyun mumbled. Key reached out again this time catching Jonghyun and pulling him close.

“Jonghyun you’re over reacting I’m not made of glass I can take a hit and I’m not broken see” Key smiled the pain had already left and his only concern was calming his boyfriend. Key could understand the sudden change in Jonghyun’s attitude but he was still worried. It was silent for a little while until Jonghyun moved his arms rubbing Key’s back and nodding.

“Sorry I really didn’t mean to hurt you” Jonghyun whispered hiding his face in Key’s chest. Key just nodded and after a short time the two went back to cleaning.

 

After an hour or so they were all tired and hungry so Taemin ordered Pizza and sent Minho and Onew to buy drinks and get movies.

“So...what was the bang before?” Taemin asked breaking the silence. Jonghyun looked at Taemin with massive puppy dog eyes and a pout not wanting to remember the previous event. Key smiled trying not to giggle at his partners face.

“I made fun of Jonghyun’s height he tackled me then felt bad” Key answered walking over and hugging Jonghyun. Taemin let out a big laugh holding his stomach as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

“Are...you...serious?” Taemin laughed trying to catch his breath which left with his laughter everytime he looked at the couple.

“Yeah” Key smiled as Jonghyun continued turning deeper shades of red. Taemin took a deep breath and looked at the two.

“Wow Jjong you really are insecure about your height but you need to remember there are worse pains you could cause Key’s back” Taemin smirked. Jonghyun flinched at the thought he knew it could happen but he didn’t want the picture put in his mind by Taemin and his stupid comments.

“Hmmm he could” Key agreed pulling Jonghyun closer. Jonghyun felt like the two were ganging up on him and he wasn’t appreciating it he let out a huff and broke free from Key’s arms stomping towards his and Key’s bedroom slamming the door behind him.

“Jonghyun~” Key whined following him to their bedroom. Taemin took a seat on the couch feeling like a parent who just embarrassed his child.

 

Jonghyun hid under the covers of the bed not wanting to be seen or to see Key.

“Jonghyun what’s wrong? We were just having fun” Key said taking a seat on the bed beside the lump that was his boyfriend. Jonghyun felt the bed lower as Key sat down and sighed.

“I-I don’t want to put you in pain” Jonghyun mumbled poking his head out from the blankets. Key giggled lying down beside Jonghyun and pulling the lump closer.

“Hmmm I think if it was you I wouldn’t mind” Key smiled climbing under the cover hugging Jonghyun and making himself shorter so he could look him in the eye.

“Really?” Jonghyun asked wrapping his arms around Key’s waist. Key nodded snuggling in to Jonghyun enjoying the warmth.

“Of course since I trust you to take care of me the next day” Key giggled. Jonghyun smiled and began nuzzling his nose in Key’s hair.

“I couldn’t just leave you in pain” Jonghyun whispered placing a small kiss on Key’s forehead then began humming and singing a small song quietly . Key closed his eyes and listened to Jonghyun's voice it was nice calming he couldn’t figure out what the song was but he felt like he knew it as the song continued Key slipped into a memory.

 

14 years ago~

 

“Kim Kibum it’s time for bed” Keys mother called and Key ran up to her wrapping his small arms around her leg. Keys mother bent down picking up her son and carried him to bed.

“Umma, will you be going on another trip soon? because you just got back”Key asked as his mother tucked him in to bed.

“I will be tomorrow but you will have to be good well I’m gone okay?” she smiled and kissed her son on the forehead.

“I’ll be good but could you sing me a song before you go?” Key smiled eyes turning in to half moons. His mother giggled sitting down beside him.

“Which song?” she asked giving her son the same smile her eyes turning in to half moons.

“The one you sang last time” Key smiled snuggling into the blankets. His mother took a deep breath and soon her voice was flowing through the room soft, gentle and beautiful.

Eommaga seomgeuneure gul ttareo gamyeon, Agiga honja nama jibeul bodaga,

Badaga bulleojuneun jajangnoraee, Pal bego seureureureuk jami deumnida,

Agineun jameul gonhi jago itjiman, Galmaegi ureumsori mami seolleeo

Da mot chan gulbaguni meorie igo, Eommaneun moraetgireul dallyeo omnida,

Eommaneun moraetgireul dallyeo omnida” Keys mother smiled as she finished the song noticing her son had fallen asleep smiling she placed a kiss on her son’s forehead

“I love you” she whispered before leaving.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When Jonghyun stopped singing Key opened his eyes to see Jonghyun looking shocked his grip around Key tightened.

“Key are you okay?” Jonghyun asked worry and panic flowing through his voice. Key looked puzzled before he felt tears rolling down his cheeks he smiled.

“I’m fine just remembered something” Key let out a small and sad laugh wiping his eyes -glad that he had remembered to use waterproof eyeliner that morning- Jonghyun still looked worried.

“What did you remembered? you don’t have to tell me but I’ll listen if you need to tell someone” Jonghyun smiled trying to comfort his boyfriend. Key nodded wiping away the last tears that escaped.

“I remembered one of the times when I was younger and my mother sang me that song before she left the next day” Key smiled new tears threatening to fall. Jonghyun brought his hands up to Keys face wiping the tears before placing small butterfly kisses on his cheek. Key giggled at the feeling.

“Jjongie I love you” Key whispered using a nickname. Jonghyun was breathtaken hearing Key say Jjongie.

“Key” Jonghyun squealed tightening his grip on Key. “I love you too” Jonghyun continued to squeal causing Key to giggle.

“Yah, Jonghyun I can’t breath” Key giggled. Jonghyun pouted and loosened his grip.

“Key” Jonghyun mumbled going from squeaky fanboy to looking slightly hurt.  

“Jonghyun wha-“ Key stopped mid sentence figuring out what was wrong. “Jjongie” Key smiled. Jonghyun giggled placing kisses all over Key’s face and neck.

“Jjongie it tickles” Key giggled. Jonghyun hummed causing Key to squirm a bit.

“Y-Yah Jjongie”Key breathed trying not to focus on the pleasure. Jonghyun lifted his head looking at Key who was heavily blushing, out of breath and looking rather disorientated. Jonghyun smirked and went back to kissing Key’s neck finding a sensitive spot nibbling slightly when Key winced because he bit too hard and continued around Key’s neck leaving marks. Key gave up and melted into the pleasure trying to hold in moans. When Jonghyun stopped he looked at Key who was out of breath and blushing more than before. Key felt like a mess but to Jonghyun he looked like the most beautiful thing in the world. Key smiled deciding he should get ‘revenge’ removing Jonghyuns bow tie he began kissing where the marks would be hidden.

“Key” Jonghyun breathed. Key hummed causing Jonghyun to let out a small moan just loud enough for Key to hear. Key moved so he was now straddling Jonghyun moving his head so his face was hovering over Jonghyun’s.

“Yes?” Key replied with a smirk. Jonghyun had to take a moment to take in what was going on before pulling Key closer.

“Never mind” He whispered. rolling them over so he was now on top. Key made no attempt to change and pulled Jonghyun into a kiss. As they melted more into the kiss they heard the door click open breaking the kiss and looking at the door.

“Onew it’s not what it looks like” Jonghyun said breaking the silence. It was too late Onew was already on his way to tell Taemin.

“ we need to run” Key muttered both of them jumping out of bed and making a run for the door grabbing shoes and bolting to the near by cafe.

 

----------

 

Lucky for them they looked normalish since Key suited being a girl and Jonghyun was wearing a suit since his tie had been removed.

“W-we made it” Jonghyun stuttered sitting down, putting on his shoes and tidying himself up. Key fixed his hair a bit and put on the shoes that went with his outfit.

“Are you sure?” Key asked picking up the menu. Jonghyun looked around the cafe wasn’t very full but they did fit in which was the main part.

“Kinda but I don’t think we can stay out very long” Jonghyun replied looking at his franticly buzzing phone.

“Well how about we order drinks and then walk home” Key whispered closing his menu.

Jonghyun just nodded and soon enough they had their drinks and were outside the apartment door.

“You first if he see’s you first he won’t kill me or it’ll at least give me time to run” Jonghyun whispered. Key sighed opening the door waiting a few seconds before going in fully Jonghyun followed.

“It’s quiet and the pizza isn’t here” Jonghyun whispered removing his shoes and helping Key remove his.

“I can see Taemin” Key whispered. Jonghyun followed where Key was looking and sure enough Taemin was there.

“Y-you wait here for a second” Jonghyun sighed if they were going to be told off he wanted to take most of it. Key shook his head standing up and grabbing Jonghyun's hand.

“We’ll be fine” Key smiled as they began walking closer to Taemin.

“You two sit down we need to talk” Taemin spoke sounding serious. The two did as they were told and took a seat in front of Taemin.

“Taemin I’m sorry we got carried away” Jonghyun pleaded. Taemin sighed he looked at the two not with anger more with concern.

“I get that you two are dating but it has only been a two days at max and I-I feel like you two should take a step back and be friends first” Taemin whispered his voice was filled with concern, he knew the two were in love but he also knew it was far too soon.

“T-taemin” Jonghyun stuttered he was shocked this was the first time he had heard anything like this from Taemin from the guy who usually tells him to go for it and claim love when it’s there.

“I-I understand” Key whispered voice shaky and breaking a little. Jonghyun looked shocked for a second but then nodded his head understanding  what was happening.

“If I could ask something?” Key asked voice still a little shaky. Taemin nodded he knew this would be hard because even short relationships mean something and he doesn’t want the two to break up he just wants them to be friends for a little while.

“C-can I still leave here?” Key asked he didn’t want to leave. Taemin looked shocked he hadn’t even thought of Key leaving.

“Of course I never imagined you leaving what I mean is I want you two to be friends for a week ish and get to know each other more because if I’m honest I want your relationship to work but I don’t want it to be rushed and I know I’m not in it so I can’t fully understand but-”  Taemin stopped he didn’t know what else to say he didn’t want the two to break up Key was the best thing to happen to Jonghyun in a while and it seemed Jonghyun was a great thing for Key.

“I get what you mean and I guess we could try it as long as Key is leaving here but only for a week okay?” Jonghyun asked he doesn't think he could handle longer than a week.

“I think we could try it I mean a week isn’t too bad and it couldn’t hurt” Key looked at Jonghyun “but if any girls or guys start hitting on you don’t blame me if I get protective” key mumbled to shy to say it clearly.

“So after Jonghyun's mother visits you two will be friends so no kissing and I’m afraid Key will get his own bed same room we’ll just add another king bed since there’s enough space too” Taemin smiled this went better than he’d thought it would and the two seemed okay with it.

“Okay” Key and Jonghyun smiled this was starting to sound fun like a challenge or game.

“Right then go get dressed we’ve finished cleaning anyway and pizza will be here soon” Taemin smiled. Jonghyun and Key bowed to Taemin and left.

 

--------

 

“So what do you think of this becoming friends thing?” Jonghyun asked as Key closed the door to their bedroom.

“I think it could be fun like a challenge or a game but I will miss the kisses and you make a great heater” Key smiled removing the dress and putting on a baggy hoodie.

“Wow I make a great heater that’s great to hear” Jonghyun said sarcastically “but I guess it could be fun and I can still hug you from time to time plus it’s only a week” Jonghyun smiled already dressed in a hoodie and sweat pants.

“You know I love you more than a heater idiot” Key laughed walking and hugging Jonghyun.

“I love you too” Jonghyun smiled squeezing Key’s waist.

“Shall we go pizza should be here soon” Jonghyun smiled walking towards the door. Key giggled and following Jonghyun into the lounge. The next week might be fun.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tada~ Chapter 4 uhh...it's not edited so please excuse the mistakes and tell me if something doesn't make sense and I only posted this cause I feel like I'm taking to long to post so sorry >< Also I don't own the song it's Island Baby by Shinee (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvXez31GJ64ummm...if there isn't a christmas fic or new year fic put up by us Merry christmas or anything you celebrate or don't so basically Happy holidays~ And Happy New year hopefuly it goes well for everyone and you're all happy love you all <3 Saranghaeyo <3 Wo Ai Ni <3 Aieru <3 Ah comments are loved ^w^

-Akemi ^^