Mother's

I don't know much about you, but I know I love you

 

Before you read this know that I have slight writers block but I really wanted to update and I felt like writing and I tried my hardest to produce something...worth reading I guess so sorry in advance (also it's un-edited and there is a small amount of swearing) OAO Okay I think that's all here we go...

 

The next day everyone wore slightly formal clothes and prepared for Jonghyun’s mothers arrival. Trying to get them to relax Onew made everyone sit down but it didn’t help they didn’t talk they just exchanged the same worried look.

“That’s it” Jonghyun shouted “It’s just my mother we’ll be fine so can we please calm down” he continued slightly annoyed at the silence. Key began giggling along with the others leaving Jonghyun confused but smiling because they’d calmed down but it was interupted by Jonghyun’s phone ringing.

“Hello” Jonghyun answered after checking who it was. The others looked at hims curiously but stayed quite.

“Hello, this is you mother I can’t come” Jonghyun’s mother answered.

“What do you mean you can’t come” Jonghyun spoke hints of anger in his voice.

“That is not the tone you should use with your mother now I’m to busy to come but I can talk to you over skype” She answered. Jonghyun clenched his fist.

“Fine” Jonghyun answered holding in his anger.

“I’ll contact you in five minutes” Jonghyun’s mother said as she hung up. Jonghyun sighed getting up and grabbing his laptop placing it on the table opening skype and waiting.

“What’s going on?” Taemin asked concern flowing through his voice.

“My mother is too busy to come to our place so she’s going to skype instead because that’s a much better way to talk to the son you haven’t seen in a few years” Jonghyun frowned. Taemin nodded taking a second to think of a reply.

“Well it’s her loss she won’t be able to see JongKey in real life” Taemin smiled. Jonghyun giggled and then looked at Key who had gone pale.

“It’ll be okay Kibummie~” Jonghyun smiled trying to comfort Key and return him to normal colour. Key just nodded grabbing hold of Jonghyun’s hand and intertwing their fingers.

“Are you okay with this though?”  Key asked. Jonghyun giggled and kissed Key softly.

“It’s better than last time she didn’t even bother trying to see me she sent a maid instead” Jonghyun chuckled. Key smiled colour returning as his cheeks turned pink looking like someone had air brushed the colour on.

“Beautiful…” Jonghyun whispered. Key looked confused but before he could comment Jonghyun’s laptop began to make a ringing noise. With a sigh Jonghyun clicked answer, forcing himself not to click ignore.

“Hi” Jonghyun said blankly making sure his mother could see how he was holding Key’s hand.

“So this is him your new partner” His mother replied pursing her lips with a look of disbelief and annoyence.

“Yes this is Kim Kibum my boyfriend” Jonghyun replied smirking and holding in his giggles as his mother’s face showed disgust for a second.

“H-hello Mrs. Kim I’m Kim Kibum it’s nice to m-meet you” Key stuttered slightly unsure if he should really say ‘meet’. Jonghyun’s mother examined them for a bit then frowned.

“You could always come home and marry Younghee instead of dating men and finding ways to avoid the marrige we’ve had organised for years” Mrs. Kim smirked. Jonghyun scoffed and Key looked confused.

“I’ve never said I’d marry her, to be honest I’d rather marry an ostrage, I like no I love Kibum and you can’t change that” Jonghyun smiled. Mrs. Kim glared folding her arms.

“Do you think this willl earn mine or your fathers aprovil? Do you feel better being rebelious and showing me all these men like they’re your prize and using words like ‘Love’ after only knowing them for a small amount of time you must be joking Jonghyun” Mrs. Kim replied.

“To be honest mother I don’t give a about you or dads aporvil I used to but now I’ve realised that as long as I’m happy and safely in love you and dad should apove” Jonghyun frowned. Mrs. Kim laughed.

“Such a child thinking that you can go straight in to a relationship and think you’re in love after you’ve just meet this person” Mrs. Kim giggled. Suddenly Taemin sighed loudly and walked so he was in front of the computer.

“See this is how bad of a mother you are you don’t even rememebr the people your son spent so many years of his life with only to be split up by his parents because they think their son is going to disobey them and want to marry a man” Taemin growled. Jonghyun and Key looked confused as to what Taemin was talking about but before they could say anything Mrs. Kim spoke.

“Of course I rememebr but they don’t and how dare you say any of that wait til I tell your mother” Mrs. Kim threatened. Taemin laughed.

“Like she’d care and if you rememebr then why don’t you tell your son what you did and why he doesn’t rememebr” Taemin smirked movign so Jonghyun and Key could see Mrs. Kim.

“What’s going on?” Jonghyun asked staring at his mother.

“H-how dare you!” Mrs. Kim yelled. Taemin sighed.

“If you won’t tell him then I will because I’ve wanted to for years now but I thought why not let his mother or father do it but I can see now that that’s out of the question” Taemin frowned giving Mrs. Kim one more chance to explain.

“You will not” Mrs. Kim frowned fidgeting slightly and trying to hide her true feelings.

“Jonghyun you meet Key when you were 2 years old and you were engaged to him by the age of 4 but suddenly Mrs and Mr Kim decided you shouldn’t marry a man so they split you two up and moved away hoping you’d forget all about Key since you were young but you used to talk about knowing a kid when you were younger rememebr and you thought it was Younghee” Taemin explained hoping it would spark somethign in Key and Jonghyun’s memory. Jonghyun and Key were lost for words but trying to rememebr both only getting blurry memories before a head ache.

“H-how could you?” Jonghyun asked. Mrs. Kim was flaustered.

“I-I...it was  for best...I had to for the family” Mrs. Kim answered.

“Was I happy?” Jonghyun asked.

“It was only childish happiness like when you give a child a treat nothing more nothign less” Mrs. Kim frowned.

“So you took me away from the one thing of happiness I had because that’s how I see it since all I remeber happening after we moved was being depressed and upset and my parents never being there was that for the best as well? Destroying my happiness and putting me threw hell?” Jonghyun growled.

“H-how can you speak to me like that I’m your mother of course it was for the best and you’re just beign a drama queen you were young I hardly think you’d be depressed” Mrs. Kim replied.

“W-what!? How would you knwo you weren’t there the most I heard from you was a post card that told me which classes to take and that if I fail sonething and get anything lower than an A I was a disgrace to the family” Jonghyun replied felling tears burn at his cheeks as his head spun, he knew his parents weren’t the best but how could that be this bad...bad enough to destroy and remove Jonghyun’s hapiness.

“I think you’ve done enough” Key sighed. Jonghyun tightened his grip on Key’s hand.

“I would say it was nice to catch up but it wasn’t” Jonghyun sighed, hanging up befoer his mother could say anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S-so how was it was it bad? I'm sorry TAT I'll do better next time I hope O-O Umm...thank you for reading and I love you all, feel free to coment and all that...O-O My friend told me I wrote 'I like not love Kibum' >< I fixed it but yeah Jjong meant to say he loves Key ^w^

 

-Akemi