1 call 100 memories

I don't know much about you, but I know I love you

The drive to the restaurant was calm -except for Onew who was excited about the chicken this place had- when they arrived they were greeted by some of the staff and shown to their room. Jonghyun liked this place because people got their own space to spend with friends and family and weren’t surrounded by strangers and since each boy there had been kidnapped or attacked due to their looks or money they were well protected everywhere which meant this place was perfect.

 

When the waiter left with their orders they sat in silence for a little bit not knowing what to talk about. After a few minutes Taemin broke the silence.

“So Key how well can you hold your alcohol?” Taemin smiled hoping this would start a good conversation.

“According to my cousins too well so alcohol is no problem. How well can you hold your alcohol?” Key smiled he could drink all he wants and not get drunk the closest he got was after 6 bottles of vodka and he only got tipsy. Taemin's smile turned into a smirk.

“I can handle alcohol well but Jonghyun on the other hand can drink but not as much” Taemin giggled at the end of his sentence and Key looked at Jonghyun who was blushing and looking down.

“Shut up Taemin” Jonghyun mumbled. Key smiled ruffling Jonghyun's hair.

“Is that so?” Key asked looking at the other two at the table.

“How about you two?” Key asked. Taemin began laughing and Minho frowned.

“Not to well Key” Minho smiled. Taemin was running out of breath.

“Not at all” Taemin laughed trying to breath again but the memory of the last time his boyfriend was drunk wouldn’t stop playing in his mind.

“How about you Onew hyung?” Key asked leaving the couple alone. Onew smiled.

“I’m pretty good but alcohol affects the taste of chicken so I don’t really drink which works because I can drive instead” Onew smiled he could sense the food. Key giggled thinking the others were right Onew’s true pairing is chicken.

 

When the food came Jonghyun got a phone call and left to answer it but after returning he was quiet but he was looking around the room avoiding eye contact. The others noticed his silence and wondered if he was okay -Onew was kinda worried but was also busy devouring his chicken- Key put his hand on Jonghyun's but the other didn’t respond Key felt hurt but pulled his hand back and turned to his food and began eating.

“Jonghyun you okay?” Taemin asked hitting his point of worry. Jonghyun just looked at him with a plastered on a fake smile.

“I’m fine Tae why are you asking?” Jonghyun replied trying his best to smile. Taemin saw straight through it and wasn’t gonna let him off that easy .

“Jonghyun who the are you trying to fool ” Taemin growled anger flowing through his voice. Jonghyun was shocked but calmed down and avoided looking at Key.

“M-my mum is visiting because she wants to investi- meet Key...she heard from his mum” Jonghyun sighed turning to look at Key. Key gave Jonghyun a reassuring smile.

“She’ll only be here for a few minutes because she’s busy so we can use tomorrow to get ready and stuff” Jonghyun continued, grabbing Key’s hand and smiling. Taemin nodded thinking things over before smiling.

“Okay so tomorrow we’re cleaning since it’s the weekend” Taemin spoke before returning to his food. Onew and Minho paused for a moment before nodding their heads and continuing with their meals. Jonghyun gave Key’s hand a squeeze and laced their fingers using his other hand to eat. Key smiled thinking about what kind of woman Jonghyun’s mother is since Key didn’t really know the relationship Jonghyun had with her all he knew was that it wasn’t the best.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Short chapter also it's not edited (^-^) Anyway hope you like it and stuff will (try) to update soon ^w^ Saranghaeyo~