What Happened?

When I Look at You

"I heard you get freaky when you're wasted."

 

The night of Kai’s party finally hit and nervousness spread through Minho’s entire body as he stood in front of Krystal’s doorstep to come pick her up.

He waited after ringing the doorbell; and to his surprise, Jessica opened it.

 

“Minho!” Jessica exclaimed, letting him in.

“She’s just getting ready; Soojung will be out in a bit.” She said.

He nodded his head, sitting down on the couch, “Aren’t you coming with?”

Jessica shook her head, “Donghae’s taking me out on a date later tonight; so I probably won’t get home until later.”

“Oh, okay. Tell him I say hi.” Minho smiled, hearing foot steps come from behind him.

Minho turned his head; it was as if time had stopped when he saw Krystal make her way down the stairs.

 

She wasn’t dressed up fancy at all. Not even one bit.

Her hair was lightly curled at the bottom and the only obvious makeup she had on was her blush and eyeliner.

She wore a crop top that showed off her infinite belly button ring and she had a pair of light washed high waisted shorts with a pair of black high top Converse.

So simple, yet so perfect.

 

“You’re wearing that?” Jessica crossed her arms over her chest; raising her eyebrows at her younger sister.

Krystal pouted her lips, looking down, “Too much?”

“Not enough!” Jessica yelled at her, “At least throw a cardigan on, I don’t want you to get or something. Remember, Jonghyun’s not gonna be there tonight.”

She shrugged her shoulders, “At least Minho’s with me.”

Minho snapped out of his day dream after hearing his name; clearing his throat, “Y-yeah, I’ll take care of her.”

Jessica sensed Minho looking at Krystal and just smiled as she shook her head.

Krystal has the power to make anyone fall for her.

“Okay fine, but Minho. Take care of her, arasso? If something happens to her, you’re the first person’s head I’ll be cutting off. Jonghyun & I trust you.” Jessica pointed at Minho, who nodded his head in understanding.

 

---

 

During the car ride, very few words were being exchanged between Minho & Krystal.

They both felt the awkwardness and tension; not really knowing exactly how to break it.

 

Once they arrived, Minho parked his car; looking at Krystal.

“I’m not gonna cling on to you the whole night because I feel like that would just be absurd. So, just text me whenever you wanna get going and I’ll probably stick with the EXO guys for the night.” Minho said.

Krystal nodded her head, “Isn’t Sulli coming?”

He shook his head, “She’s been feeling kind of sick lately; and actually, she doesn’t know I’m here.”

Her eyes widened, “Wouldn’t she freak if she finds out?”

“I’ll explain everything to her; don’t worry.” Minho gave her an assuring smile.

 

---

 

And they both ended up going their separate ways for the night.

 

Minho took a couple drinks, having conversations with all his friends who happened to be there.

“Who’d you come here with? I didn’t see Sulli.” Lay pouted, taking another shot.

Minho hesitated to answer, “Jonghyun had me come here with Krystal. I really wasn’t supposed to be here in the first place.”

Lay chuckled, “So you’re saying Krystal is yours for the night?” he winked.

“Yah.” Minho punched his arm, “Don’t even joke around like that.”

 

Kai walked over to them, putting his arm over Minho’s shoulders, “I’m really happy you made it brah!”

“How are you drunk already?” Minho pushed him away, hating the smell of alcohol oozing out of his mouth.

Kai rolled his eyes, “You think I’m drunk?” he pursed his lips, “Have you seen Krystal?”

Minho turned his head, “What do you mean? Is she okay?”

Kai touched his shoulder, “Oh hell she is fine.” He said with lust in his eyes, “She’s having a real good time; if you know what I mean.”

Minho gave Lay his drink, walking through the crowds of people at Kai’s place.

It seemed like hell trying to find just one person.

 

---

 

It’s already been about three hours since Minho & Krystal have arrived at the party; and now that he thought of it, he hasn’t seen Krystal since.

 

Minho eased his way in and out of every room, casually running into another idol.

But no sign of Krystal.

“Where the hell is she?” Minho pushed through more people, finding another bedroom that he hasn’t checked yet.

He pushed the door open; seeing something he never wanted to see.

 

There was a couch and Kris was sitting on it with Krystal on his lap.

Her legs were spread open; but thankfully both their clothes were on.

But, Krystal was kissing his neck and found a spot to on.

“I never knew you had this side of you Krystal; I like it.” Kris drew circles on her back as he purred into her ear.

Shivers went up and down Krystal’s spine. She pulled away from his neck and kissed him again, letting his tongue roam free.

“Oh baby.” Kris moaned, holding her up by holding her in both of his hands.

Krystal smirked, running her hands through his hair.

They were both a hot mess.

 

“Honestly, we’re leaving.” Minho pulled Krystal off of Kris’s body, wanting to punch Kris right in the face.

Kris raised his eyebrows, “If you wanted a turn, you coulda just asked!”

Krystal nearly fell over, but Minho just lifted her up and carried her over his shoulder.

He turned around and gave Kris one last glare, “You’re screwed the next time I see you kid.”

 

Minho ran his hands furiously through his hair.

So many emotions took over his body; but one over-powered them all.

Jealousy.

He had a girlfriend, she had Jonghyun.

Why was he feeling this way?

Minho’s job was just to make sure she came home alright; and he already effed it up.

He sped through another stop sign, only hoping a cop wouldn't see them.

“Aish Krystal, you’re driving me insane!” Minho took a look at Krystal’s wasted self beside him.

She was completely knocked out and her head leaned on the window, Krystal bumped her head from time to time; and Minho started to get worried.

“There’s no way I’m gonna be able to make it to your house, you live too far; I have to take you to my dorm. The guys aren’t there anyways.” Minho shook his head, looking at Krystal at her hopeless state.

 

---

 

Minho didn’t care if there were photographers or not surrounding them; all he cared about was Krystal’s well-being.

He lifted her bridal style and carried her up to his dorm; thankfully he didn’t run into anyone.

Minho laid her skinny body on his bed, rushing to the bathroom to get a washcloth and wiped her face.

Sweat began to drip from her face and he saw that her body temperature was definitely increasing; but it wasn’t anything Minho wasn’t familiar with.

 

Minho closed his eyes, This is for her health. He kept repeating to himself.

He reached down to her shirt, slowly ping the front; and she finally ended up in just her bra.

Minho took a deep breath, “This is definitely the wrong time to be right now.”

He smacked himself on the side of his head, trying to focus.

Minho reached into his pocket as he felt an incoming text; and only to ruin his focus, it was from Sulli.

 

“Babe, where are you? I miss you. If you know what I mean (;”

 

Minho shut his eyes, forcing himself to reply, “I’m tired, I’m actually going to bed now. I’m sorry, I’ll make up for it later."

He turned his phone off to avoid any further distractions and looked back at Krystal.

Her temperature lowered and her breathing finally came back to normal.

 

---

 

After thirty minutes, Minho smiled down at her.

He was about to get up, but Krystal grabbed his wrist.

He turned back to face her, Krystal’s eyes were still closed; but her grip was so tight.

“Baby, don’t leave me.” Her words slurred as she begged.

Minho released his hand and shook his head, “You’re drunk. I can’t let myself give in to you. Drunk or sober; this is wrong.”

He took another deep breath, trying so hard to compose himself.

But, it was all ruined when Krystal reached out and grabbed the end of his belt; pulling him right on top of her.

 

Her eyes may have been shut, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

 

Minho’s eyes widened at the sudden action, his face was only inches away from hers; it took a real man not to just kiss her.

Krystal reached down, smirking, she let her hands slide right through his pants. Touching his right-now .

“Oh my fcking God.” Minho covered his mouth, pulling Krystal’s hand out; “I can’t do this.”

He laid next to her, his breathing out of control and his heart pumping right out of his chest.

She turned to face him, clearly still drunk.

Krystal leaned in, wrapping her arms around his body; she kissed his shoulder, and made a trail all the way up to his neck.

“Fck.” Minho cursed under his breath. He couldn’t move.

 

There were many reasons on why he couldn’t move; but the biggest one? He simply didn’t want to.

 

Krystal’s touch was magical; any guy would say the same.

She probably had no idea what she was doing to him, and the sad part; she probably won’t even remember.

Minho closed his eyes again, and after a few minutes of Krystal nibbling on his ear; she had finally fallen asleep, as did he.

Before they knew it, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

 

---

 

Minho woke up at the sound of his alarm, scratching his eyes. He turned to his right, nearly jumping at the sight in front of him.

Krystal’s arms were still wrapped around his body, but now, he didn’t have a shirt on.

 

If that didn’t scare him enough, someone began knocking at his door.

“That can’t be them.” Minho covered Krystal up with a blanket, slowly walking to the door, “Wh-who is it?” he said scared.

“Yah, open the,” cough, “door.” And another cough was heard.

Minho opened the door, to see a coughing Key in front of him, “Why are you here?”

Key pushed his way past him, “This is my dorm too ya nut.” He covered his mouth again with his arm, “I got Bronchitis so our manager sent me home before the rest of the guys. They’ll be home by tonight.”

Minho quickly closed the door behind him, not caring one bit about the reason he was there.

Key walked over to the fridge to get some water, looking at Minho’s bed, “Yah, I told you if you bring Sulli over; she has to be out by 8.”

Key glared at Minho, opening his water bottle he started making his way towards the female figure on Minho’s bed.

Minho scratched his head, pulling Key back; “Th-that’s not Sulli.”

“Bwoh?!” Key exclaimed, covering his mouth, “You slept with another girl?!”

Minho shook his head, “I didn’t sleep with her. Well, I SLEPT with her. But not the way you’re thinking right now.” He scratched the back of his neck, “That’s Krystal.”

Key’s mouth dropped, it was almost as if he couldn’t believe it. He walked towards the sleeping figure and lifted the blanket off of her, just to reveal Krystal fast asleep like a little baby.

“Who the hell is gonna believe you when she only has her fcking bra on?” Key raised his eyebrows, shaking his head, “Jonghyun’s gonna kill you when he finds out.”

“He won’t!” Minho said defensively, “Honest to fcking God, nothing happened between Krystal and I.” Well, nothing she’d be able to remember. “And Jonghyun will not know about this, right?”

Key sighed, “Fine. I won’t tell him. But how the hell are you gonna get Krystal out of this room without getting caught?”

Minho looked at Krystal, not even thinking about that, “That’s a really good question..”

Key rolled his eyes, “What even happened anyways that she ends up half dressed on your bed?”

“Let’s just say she’s a light weight, and she got drunk. She becomes a fcking when she’s drunk. I got mad, took her home, knocked out. That is all.” Minho took the long story and made it short.

Key chuckled, “You got mad? Or you got jealous?”

Minho narrowed his eyes at Key, “What makes you think there was something to get jealous about?”

“I don’t know,” Key shrugged, “But the way you’re blushing right now is making everything hella obvious.”

Minho punched Key’s shoulders, “Shut up and tell me how the hell I’m supposed to get Krystal out of here.”

 

“Unnie..” Krystal stretched her arms up above her head, slowly opening her eyes.

She turned her body, catching Minho at first glance and she suddenly sat up.

“Oh my fcking God.” Krystal looked underneath the blanket, “What the hell did we do?”

Minho covered his eyes, pointing at the dresser beside her, “Pull out one of my hoodies and put that on. Key is going to take you out because there’s no way I’m gonna let myself get caught with you when Sulli could be roaming the halls right now.”

Key pulled Krystal off the bed, narrowing his eyes at her, “I heard you get freaky when you’re wasted.”

“Excuse me?!” Krystal exclaimed, looking at Minho, who turned around.

Minho coughed, “I’ll-I’ll just explain later. I can’t look at you right now.”

 

---

 

“Did you have a good time last night?” Jonghyun wrapped his arms around the back of Krystal’s waist, interlacing his fingers behind her.

She smiled, nodding her head.

 

Thankfully Key was able to get Krystal home and give her clothes to change into. And oh Lord did she need a shower.

 

“I really wish you could’ve been there.” Krystal said.

Jonghyun kissed her forehead, “So did I. But I’m sure Minho took good care of you. Right?”

Krystal’s eyes widened at she just stared for a bit, but nodded her head, “Y-yeah, he was like a chaperon basically.” She forced a laugh, trying not to sound fake.

“Good, that’s what I wanted.” Jonghyun laughed, giving her a tight hug, “I’m so happy I get to hug you again.”

 

---

 

Key looked at Minho and rolled his eyes, “You can’t say you’re not jealous when all you ever fcking do during filming is stare at Krystal every chance you get.”

“Yah,” Minho glared at him, “I’m just making sure she doesn’t tell Jonghyun anything.”

Key rolled his eyes, “If she was as drunk as you described her, I’m sure she doesn’t even remember anything; nor would she even tell him that kind of sht.”

Minho pursed his lips, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“Minho, Sulli, scene 12.” Jin Hyuk snapped his fingers, trying so hard to finish up this third episode already.

 

---

 

Krystal stayed in her seat, not really talking that much during the day; which started to get Jin Hyuk worried.

 

“Krystal? Are you okay?” Jin Hyuk called from the scene, motioning for her to come over.

She snapped out of her daze, walking towards them with her arms folding in front of her.

“I’m fine.” She smiled again, clearly avoiding Minho’s eyes.

 

Jin Hyuk noticed, as did Sulli; but she didn’t say anything about it.

She grabbed Minho’s arm and pulled him closer to her, glaring at Krystal.

Jin Hyuk didn’t want to interrupt their shoot with whatever was going on between Minho & Krystal, but he needed her help badly.

 

“I need you to demonstrate the hand placement while this dance and kiss is happening. It seems that Jinri has never filmed a scene with a slow dance before.” Jin Hyuk said.

Sulli rolled her eyes, letting go of Minho, “Yeah Krystal, why don’t you show me how it’s done?”

 

Krystal took a deep breath, knowing she had to look at Minho.

Minho bit his bottom lip, just as nervous as she was; if not more.

“Well,” She started, looking up at him, “Since you’re the guy, you have to take the lead.”

Krystal reached for Minho’s right hand, slowly placing it right on her waist.

He took a quick look at Sulli, who was sending death glares straight at Krystal.

“You’re other hand is on the other side of my waist as well.” She ordered, “And for Sulli, your hands have to feel natural wrapped around his neck. I don’t want it to seem like you’re not comfortable with your own boyfriend.”

Sulli’s mouth dropped. She rolled her eyes, The nerve of this btch.

“After a couple minutes of dancing, Sulli, your hands are gonna grab hold of his neck like this.” Krystal demonstrated.

Her and Minho were close enough to each other’s body’s to feel each other’s heart beat; and they both felt like their heart was going to pound out of their chest.

“Minho, you’re going to start with a kiss on the forehead; then eventually you’ll end up with a passionate kiss to her lips.” Krystal said, pretending to lean in but suddenly she let go.

“And that’s it.” Krystal said, “All you guys are lacking is being natural. Many netizens have said the same. Just act like how you guys would act without a camera.”

After that being said, Krystal walked back to her director’s seat.

 

Minho watched her walk away; it was as if someone so important just disappeared.

He smacked the thought out of his head; You barely even know her Minho.

 

Jin Hyuk watched how Minho’s mannerisms interchanged between Krystal & Sulli.

Something was wrong; and he needed to fix it.

 

 

There we have it!

Looks like Krystal gets pretty freaky when wasted huh?

Will Minho tell her what really happened?

Is anyone else going to find out?

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3