Wrong Thoughts

When I Look at You

"She's gorgeous. Super fcking beautiful actually."

 

Kai took casual glances at Krystal while he drove, “You’re blushing.”

Krystal touched her face in embarrassment, “Minho’s a good looking guy okay; and you already know he’s been my favorite member of SHINee since their debut.”

“I know.” Kai laughed, “Did anything happen during your guys ‘practice’?” he asked, emphasizing the word “practice”.

She rolled her eyes, “Strictly business work. I have no right to interfere with his relationship with Sulli; they seem so happy together.”

Kai nodded his head, “They’re inseparable.” He added in.

“I heard you had a date with Jonghyun hyung though.” Kai managed to again.

Krystal rolled her eyes, “It’s nothing special I’m sure.” She said, “I just thought it’d be fun to hang out with some new people.”

“I’m happy for you Stal, you haven’t gone a date since being with Myungsoo.” Kai said, smiling at her.

 

Although Myungsoo & Krystal dated and broke up, they never felt awkward each other. Even after Myungsoo debuted in the group INFINITE, he never failed to make time for her in his life. And she was more than thankful for that.

 

She smiled and looked out the window, but then pouted, “I’m afraid to say Jonghyun really isn’t my type though.”

“He’s so nice!” Kai complimented, “I’m sure if you two hang out more than once you’ll see that maybe even you’ll fall for him.”

Krystal raised her eyebrows at the boy, “Seems like you got the crush on Jonghyun, not me.” She giggled.

Kai rolled his eyes, “He’s good looking, but definitely not my type.” You’ve always been my type Krystal, no one else.

She smiled at him, “When are you ever going to get a girlfriend dude?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Since I am debuting soon, I really don’t know if I’ll ever have time for that anymore.”

“That’s true.” Krystal nodded her head understanding, “I hope things really work out for you. I’ll definitely be coming to your guys’ debut stage.”

Kai smiled down at her, “And I’ll definitely be tuning in for the first episode of your drama.”

 

---

 

Minho called Sulli after seeing all the missed texts and calls, feeling super bad.

“Hey, Sulli, I’m so sorry!” Minho pleaded.

Sulli rolled her eyes, “Where were you that you were so busy that you couldn’t even answer back once for like three hours?!”

Minho chuckled, garnering another snarl from his girlfriend.

“I was just here at the studio doing some extra work. Soojung already left so I’m heading to my dorm now. Did you want me to come by and pick you up from practice?” Minho offered.

Sulli bit her bottom lip, no matter how mad she was at Minho, he always found a way to make up for it.

“Sure babe, I’ll just get ready.” Sulli answered.

 

---

 

A couple more days go by, and before anyone knows it, they’ve almost finished filming their first episode.

 

While the staff and actors were getting ready to leave, Jonghyun came running in, dressed more formally than ever with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

“What’s he here for?” Luna’s mouth dropped, secretly checking out the attractive man in front of her.

Onew chuckled, “He’s picking up Krystal for a date.”

Victoria nodded her head in approval, “He definitely cleans up nicely.” She commented.

Jin Hyuk looked at the door, smiling when he saw Jonghyun, “Here for Soojung, am I right?”

Jonghyun bowed, nodding his head like a little puppy, “I scored a date hyung!” he excitedly admitted.

 

Sulli had her arms crossed over her chest, rolling her eyes, “She’s getting changed in the bathroom.” She told him flatly.

 

Jessica walked towards Jonghyun, fixing his tie, “She must be back by 11, and don’t you dare try to pull a move in which I will have to hunt you down for. Understand?”

Jonghyun nodded his head, obeying all her rules, “Of course.”

They continued on talking, until Jonghyun’s mouth dropped and his mind was lost for words.

 

“Damn.” Taemin’s eyes widened, looking at the girl walking out of the bathroom.

 

Krystal covered her face in embarrassment as she blushed.

She pulled the end of her dress, Jessica’s dress actually, and walked her way towards Jonghyun with her heels; which were Jessica’s as well.

Her hair was simply straightened and went down to her mid-back, just enough to cover the opening the dress had.

Jessica smiled, holding Krystal’s shoulders, “Definitely put that dress into good use little sis.”

Krystal bit her lip, a bit uncomfortable, “Are you sure I’m not overdressed?”

Jonghyun finally managed to get words out of his mouth, “You-you look, perfect.” He said, absolutely stunned.

 

But the most absolutely stunned person in that room was none other than Minho.

He’s watched her every step since coming out of the bathroom. The way she walked and her hair flowed. The way her face lit up and a smile formed so naturally. The way she covered her face in embarrassment; he couldn’t understand why.

Without a doubt, she was the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen.

 

Sulli saw how Minho couldn’t take his eyes off of her, and she decided they needed to get out now.

“Let’s go.” Without hesitation, Sulli dragged Minho out of the room; not even saying goodbye to the rest of the group.

 

---

 

“What the hell was that?” Sulli finally spoke up after a silent car ride to their dorms.

Minho looked at her after parking the car, “What are you talking about?”

Sulli scoffed in disbelief, “The way you look at that Soojung girl. That’s how a guy with a girlfriend is supposed to look at their GIRLFRIEND.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Minho denied.

She rolled her eyes at him, “Oh bull sht, Minho.”

Minho looked at her, “Excuse me?”

“Ever since she came here, everyone’s been giving her all their attention.” Sulli said, “Even Ha Neul & Ji Won are all hung up on her. Fcking Jonghyun asked her out on a date the first day he met her for crying out loud. What the hell does she have that I don’t?!”

Minho couldn’t bare to deal with a mad and crying Sulli; it was the worst thing to ever deal with.

“Sulli, you have nothing to worry about, I swear.” Minho touched her face softly; only for her to jerk his hands away.

She decided to play the “love” card at him; Sulli knew she would always win that way.

“I thought you loved me?” Sulli batted her eyes, tears starting to stream down her face.

He looked at her deeply, “I love you Sulli. You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved.”

Why does this feel so wrong?

Sulli wiped her face, leaning in towards him while touching his collar.

Minho unbuckled his seat belt, his arms finding their way around her waist.

“Prove it.” Sulli whispered in his ear, kissing his neck.

 

Before, any little movement from Sulli would turn Minho on.

But that night, everything was wrong.

Minho wasn’t kissing her back because he loved her; he simply was kissing her back because he didn’t have any other choice but to make her happy.

 

Minho slowly pushed Sulli away from his body, “Let’s do this up in my dorm.”

He caressed her face, trying to find his feelings he had for Sulli.

They were no where to be seen.

 

Sulli pushed Minho down on the bed, getting on top of him while she forcefully ripped his shirt right off of him.

Minho unclasped her bra, massaging her s when they were finally free.

He sat up, on each of them until they swelled.

“Baby..” Sulli moaned, loving his every touch.

 

While all of this was happening, Minho only had one thought in his head.

Krystal.

Was she having fun with Jonghyun?

Does she think of me the way I think of her?

Is she good at making love?

Has she even had before?

 

Minho and Krystal were far from being even good friends; but something about her was so intriguing.

He just couldn’t pinpoint what it was.

 

---

 

Krystal covered again, trying not to spit her food out while laughing.

“You’re really something else Kim Jonghyun.” She commented.

Jonghyun smiled at her; any girl would have to be heartless in order not to get weak after seeing it.

Krystal was guilty.

“I just wanna say, I’m really thankful you agreed on going on this date with me. I don’t think you understand how nervous I was to even approach you.” Jonghyun unloosened his tie, feeling the heat.

She tapped her chin, resting her elbow on the table as she leaned in, “And why was that?”

Jonghyun smiled again, leaning back in his chair; “Must I really say why?”

Krystal raised her eyebrows, nodding her head with a smile.

“Well one, you’re one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen; if not the most beautiful.” Jonghyun said, “Something about you is so, intriguing if I may say. You have this aura that makes you hard to approach; it isn’t a bad thing. But you seem like one of those girls who expect lots from guys; which is another reason on why I’m still surprised you agreed to go on a date with me. But I’m willing to go through whatever hell you wanna put me through.”

She blushed, smiling down into her napkin, “That’s probably one of the sweetest things anyone has ever told me, Jonghyun.”

He gave himself a mental high five, “So are you willing to not make this our last date together?”

Maybe I do deserve to be happy. Jonghyun’s doing a pretty good job trying.

Krystal nodded her head yes causing Jonghyun to almost jump up and down like a happy little puppy.

Jonghyun covered his mouth, his eyes widening, “You pick the place next time! I wanna know what things you’re into.”

“Well I already know it won’t be this fancy.” Krystal giggled, looking up at the chandeliers above them and the wine glasses placed all over. “But it was nice to get dressed up like this for once.”

He stared at her lovingly, “For the millionth time, you looked beautiful tonight. But you look beautiful every day.”

Krystal couldn’t help but smile at all the compliments Jonghyun was throwing at her.

It’s been awhile since someone put an effort like Jonghyun was doing; and quite frankly, she was very impressed.

“You seem to be very persistent Mr. Kim.” Krystal said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Jonghyun raised his glass up to her, “I’m only persistent to things and people who I know are worth my time.”

Krystal looked down with another giggle, raising her glass up to clink with his, “I’m really happy I came tonight.”

 

---

 

Key banged on Minho’s door again; only to be surprised by a half dressed Sulli opening the door.

“Aish!” Key covered his eyes, turning around, “Put clothes on before you open the door! You never know who could be the one knocking.”

Sulli rolled her eyes, picking up a shirt on the dresser, “I don’t care who sees. But only Minho gets to touch.”

Key almost gagged at that answer, turning around to see her more clothed, “Is Minho awake yet?”

 

---

 

Another week goes by, and before anyone knows it, the first episode of In Your Embrace has already aired and garnered many viewers and positive comments.

 

Jin Hyuk had the computer screen up on the TV projector for the staff and cast to see; he read each comment one by one.

 

“Minho oppa’s acting as definitely improved since TTBY; I’m quite impressed!”

“The chemistry between Minho & Sulli is just amazing. I was so happy to know that they had another drama coming out.”

“It’s only episode 1 but so many crazy thing’s have happened! I wonder how the rest of the drama will be if the pilot episode was already this great.”

“Ha Neul & Ji Won are the best actor/actress pairing. Not only do they have chemistry, but they have fun with what they’re doing. Ha Neul oppa, Ji Won unnie, hwaiting!”

“Sulli’s so pretty, she’s so lucky to have Minho.”

“I wish to see more drama between Sulli & Ji Won! Two great girls.”

 

Jin Hyuk kept reading some more, but Minho cut him off.

 

Minho pointed at the bottom of the screen, smiling as he looked at Krystal, “Looks like you have some fans too.”

Sulli glared at the girl, holding onto Minho’s arms even tighter.

 

Krystal narrowed her eyes, reading the bottom comments.

 

“At least Jung Soojung isn’t exactly following her unnie’s footsteps. She’s making a name for herself in this industry and I’m already proud to call myself a fan.”

“All her fan-fictions were amazing, but I was more than ecstatic to see my favorite one be created into a drama with Minho & Sulli as the main. They’re doing her work so much justice; and she deserves it.”

 

The smiles and laughs only lasted so long.

Ji Won pointed at a comment below the rest, whispering over to Ha Neul.

Sulli looked to where she pointed, and it was like someone took a knife and stabbed her ten times.

 

“Why does Sulli always get the main roles? She’s not even talented. Which again I’ll remind you all, she is the Untalented Member of F(x). Minho deserves so much better. Their chemistry is lacking here as well. I’m not even trying to be rude, or biased, but any idiot would be able to see it. Frankly, I got more fangirled up after watching the behind the scene cuts of Minho working with the co-director and author Jung Soojung. They had chemistry just by looking at each other, and that, was undeniable. So far, the only thing impressing me in this drama is Ha Neul & Ji Won’s story line.”

 

Minho looked down at Sulli, who had a tough face on, but inside he knew she was falling apart.

She’s received horrible comments before, but something about this one really made her mad.

Minho took a look at Krystal, who caught his glance, but instantly turned away.

And talked to Jonghyun instead.

 

“Babe, look at me.” Minho grabbed Sulli’s face, “It’s just one comment, and you know that we have thousands of fans who support us. Don’t let one girl ruin that all.”

Sulli looked into his eyes, she saw sincerity; but she also saw guilt written all over his face.

She took a quick look at Krystal, then back up at Minho, There’s no way I’m letting someone like her ruin my relationship.

 

---

 

“That comment reading was hella awkward..” Taemin mumbled to the rest of the SHINee guys, besides Jonghyun who was out with Krystal.

Minho stared up at the ceiling, trying to ignore all of them, but it was nearly impossible when they were all talking so loud right beside him.

Onew looked at Minho, “Are you and Sulli okay?”

“Yeah, why?” Minho questioned.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, I have absolutely nothing against you and Sulli dating. But that one comment was kind of true; the chemistry isn’t anywhere near the way it was in TTBY.” Onew answered, “What’s happening?”

Minho shrugged his shoulders, “I just had a bad week.”

That was a lie; a complete lie. His week was great, but for the wrong reasons.

Key could look right through him, and he knew the rest of the guys were close enough to talk about it as well, “Minho, we all know you’re into Krystal.”

Taemin nodded his head, “I was too scared to tell you that.”

Minho sat up from his bed, his elbows on his knees, “I have a girlfriend.”

“And so do I.” Onew said back, “But it’s damn near impossible not to fall for someone like Jung Soojung.”

He looked over at Key.

Key pointed at him, "She’s gorgeous. Super fcking beautiful actually. She’s one of the nicest people ever. She’s also super easy to approach as well. Another thing is her intelligence and mind set are so much more mature than those of her age. Hell, even I think I’m starting to like her too.”

Minho was helpless. He couldn’t deny any of that.

“I don’t know what you guys are saying.” He lied to himself again.

Taemin shrugged his shoulders, “Jonghyun hyung’s not here.”

“I don’t like Krystal okay!” Minho lost it, screaming at all of them.

Key sighed, knowing they burst his bubble good enough.

“Plus, she has Jonghyun. Jonghyun’s my best friend, you guys should know that. I would never do anything to betray him like that. Another thing, I’m with Sulli. I’m happy with Sulli; and I would never do anything to hurt the girl I love.”

Minho said that all in one breath, causing all of his friends to just simply shut up.

Key took another quick look at Minho, Keep telling yourself that Minho; see how far that gets you.

 

 

Seems like the SHINee guys are starting to get the feel about Minho's feelings towards Krystal huh?

Also, Sulli even pissed me off in this chapter, so; apologies to everyone. xD

I also love how a lot of you like the Jungsis interactions in this story; I love their relationship with each other. (':

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3