The Bathhouse

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol is lying beside Baekhyun in the bed. Baekhyun is sleeping sweet and sound while mumbling a little from time to time, sometimes he also yelps which Chanyeol finds cute. Last night has been chaotic, especially with D.O showing out of nowhere and Chanyeol's old high school friend hanging out with Chanyeol like a date, even though he has a girlfriend.

 

Chanyeol finds his life so complicated right now. He can't understand why he feels relaxed after all the trouble last night. Chanyeol received harsh and painful words from Baekhyun last night because he hanged out with his ex.

 

Baekhyun mumbled something in his sleep, then shifted closer to Chanyeol who let him as he put his hand on the boy's head. Chanyeol slowly let his fingers play with Baekhyun's hair gently with a small smile on his face. Chanyeol likes this, to play with Baekhyun's hair and watch the boy sleep.

 

 

“Don't you worry Baekhyun, I won't leave you or stop loving you... I actually do... love you more than you know.”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled for himself, smiling down at Baekhyun who was mumbling weird things in his sleep. Suddenly Chanyeol remembered something, he forgot to give Baekhyun the yummy donuts he bought last night for Baekhyun. Well it doesn't really matter anyways, they might not be as tasty as they would have been last night, but they might still taste delicious.

 

Chanyeol can't believe he's lying in bed, thinking about something that isn't really a problem, especially when he has a lot of other stuff he should think about. Like his homework, about work, or about what he should eat to breakfast. But no, here he's lying beside Baekhyun, thinking about the stupid donuts that he bought for Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol quietly chuckled to himself as he felt Baekhyun hug him tight, grabbing his shirt and began to whimper and yelp. Is he having a nightmare or is he hungry? Chanyeol let his hand carefully shake Baekhyun's body, waking the boy up who looked tired.

 

 

“Uh? Chanyeol... Is it morning already...?”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed lightly at the sleepy boy who hugged him again and yawned widely. Chanyeol glanced over at his alarm clock and saw it was already 10 am.

 

 

“Are you hungry Baekhyun?”
“Mm, a little...”

 

 

Baekhyun mumbled as he almost fell asleep on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol chuckled once again as he patted Baekhyun's head gently, not knowing why he felt his heartbeat increased when Baekhyun was cuddling his head against his chest.

 

 

“Baekhyun... I got donuts if you want one.”
“Mm... Baekhyun wants to sleep...”
“I can't let you sleep the whole day, you got to get up.”
“No... Please, let me sleep a little longer.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with pleading eyes, but Chanyeol shook his head. Chanyeol however did not expect Baekhyun to his neck.

 

 

“Please, let me stay in bed just a little longer...”
“S-Stop doing that!”

 

 

Chanyeol panicked a little, he admit that he got once again by Baekhyun. The way Baekhyun his neck, how he whispered into his ear and pushed his body against him, it makes Chanyeol feel warm and hot.

 

 

“What did I do?”
“Just get up, okay?”

 

 

Chanyeol sat up, pulling Baekhyun up with him making Baekhyun sit on his lap. And now Chanyeol felt the boy sit just over , making him feel nervous.

 

 

“L-Let’s get up, like right now.”
“Uh? What is this?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked down, making Chanyeol panic as he grabbed Baekhyun's head, making the boy face him. Chanyeol smiled kindly at Baekhyun who stared curious and confused at him. But Chanyeol won't let the boy see what he's trying to hide.

 

 

“I got an idea! You want to go and swim today?!”
“Can we do that?! Really?!”
“Of course we can! So, you want to go?”
“Yes! I want to learn how to swim!”
“Then get up and eat breakfast so we can go!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped up from the bed and hurried out to the kitchen, Chanyeol hurried after the boy as he made sure to not think about anything ual. Gosh, he got a huge problem with Baekhyun sometimes, and one of those times happened this morning.

 

 

“What are we going to eat?”
“Egg and bacon.”
“Ah! Don't eat a puppy!”
“Haha, not a puppy Baekhyun. You know what I mean, bacon like the food.”
“O-Oh... Haha! I really got scared!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol began to prepare the breakfast. Baekhyun got the task find two fresh and clean towels, shampoo, conditioner and soap. Chanyeol managed to finish the breakfast before Baekhyun returned to the kitchen with a grin.

 

 

“I packed down everything you told me to pack in one of your big bags.”
“Good boy, here is some food as a reward.”

 

 

Baekhyun sat down and began to eat his food happily, still struggling with his fork, but he started to get the right feeling of it. Chanyeol finished his food first before he left the table to get the swimwear for both him and Baekhyun, but also to check if the boy forgot to pack something. Chanyeol laughed when he found some small rubber duckies in the bag as he picked them up.

 

 

“So cute...”

 

 

Chanyeol put away the ducks before changing his clothes and waited for Baekhyun to get ready as well. When both Baekhyun and Chanyeol are ready to go, they walked towards the door to put on their shoes and jackets. Then they both left the apartment, and Chanyeol made sure to lock the door before walking towards the bus stop to take the bus to the bathhouse.

 

 

“Chanyeol, why did you laugh earlier when you were alone in your room?”
“Uhm, it was nothing.”

 

 

Baekhyun looked curiously at Chanyeol who grabbed the boy's hand, scared that he would slip on the cold ice that is hidden under the snow. It's winter and it's cold, so Chanyeol won't walk to the bathhouse, not in this weather. And he's too lazy to walk all the way to the nearest bathhouse, so taking the bus is the best option for them right now.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun felt excited. Not just excited, he was impatient because he can't wait to go to a bathhouse! He heard from Chanyeol that the bathhouse has a giant pool with water, can you believe that?! A giant pool that is filled with only one thing! And that is water! It sounds like a giant bathtub! Doesn't that sound amazing? Baekhyun thinks it sounds amazing, if you ask him about it.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun got off the bus that stopped outside the bathhouse. Baekhyun found it really fun to ride the bus, since there are so many new people to see and so much you can see through the windows. Baekhyun feels amazed just from taking the bus, but he doesn't want to tell Chanyeol that, he would only sound childish.

 

 

“We're here, let's get in and change.”
“Yay!”

 

 

Baekhyun jumped happily after Chanyeol who sighed and grabbed his hand not only to hold the boy down, but also to make sure that he wouldn't run away from him. Baekhyun watched Chanyeol pay and do weird things before they enter the bathhouse then walk down for the corridor into a room filled with lockers.

 

 

“Let's get changed, our lockers are over here.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked over to a locker and opened it, then he opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter