Issues

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat on his bed, leaning against the wall. He was reading through some pages from one of his books from school. He has homework to do, and he's doing it now while Baekhyun is taking a bath. Yeah, he's not scared to take a bath alone anymore which is a relief, but Chanyeol also feel somewhat sad.

 

Don't ask him why it's sad, because we all know that he likes Baekhyun, more than he should. Speaking of Baekhyun, he has been acting weird lately. He seems to be like normal again, but somehow he seems sad at the same time. Chanyeol can't explain, but it feels like Baekhyun is feeling unhappy whenever they talk.

 

Speaking of Baekhyun it has been 40 minutes since he took a bath, maybe he should go and check up on the boy. Chanyeol got up, he threw the book away as he walked over to the bathroom's door. He totally forgot to knock on the door as he open it and peeked his head in.

 

 

“Baek-”

 

 

Chanyeol felt how his words got lost and how he blushed but at the same time as he wanted to drool. In the middle of the room stood Baekhyun with a towel barely hanging over his , his skin still wet from the water and his hair was messy and wet. Chanyeol don't know why, but the view of Baekhyun's back, his innocent look over his shoulder, and the blushed stare towards Chanyeol felt... y.

 

 

“C-Chanyeol...”

 

 

They both stood facing each other blushing, Chanyeol was totally lost in his own world until Baekhyun looked away, he tried to hold up the towel while trying to hide his blushed cheeks. Chanyeol woke up from his trance, quickly closed the door and felt his cheeks heat up.

 

 

“S-Sorry, I-I thought you still were in the bath... Are you alright in there?”
“M-Mm, I-I'm fine.”
“G-Good, I'm in my room if you need something.”
“O-Okay.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked awkwardly back into his room, wondering if he shouldn't have disturbed the boy from the beginning. Maybe he should have at least knocked on the door first? Yeah, he really should start thinking before acting.

 

After all, Baekhyun isn't a little fury puppy anymore. He's a boy with a y back, and pale soft looking skin. Those pink lips and the blonde hair that looks so y. The water streamed down from his nape, all the way down to his lower back, where that y is almost showing under the small towel.

 

 

“Oh ...”

 

 

Chanyeol groaned when he realized something, he's again. Damn that boy. Damn that hot, y and beautiful boy for being so damn alluring! Why right here and now?! He guessed that he just have to hide his that almost hurts. He really doesn't have any other options either...

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Urgh, Chanyeol... C-Chanyeol... Y-You... You ert...”

 

 

Or perhaps he knows, it's because of what D.O said the other day? Baekhyun blushed heavily, feeling embarrassed for no reason. Perhaps it's because of what D.O said the other day. He said that Chanyeol likes Baekhyun, and that Baekhyun has a hot body. And D.O was kind enough and explain the words ert and ual, which Chanyeol couldn't do. And now Baekhyun knows why.

 

Baekhyun got dressed after drying his body with the small soft towel, and then slowly got out of the bathroom. He listened to the silence, why is it so silent? Right, Chanyeol is reading and doing homework.

 

Baekhyun sneaked out to the couch and sat down on it and curled into a ball as he the TV. The typical k-drama program appeared on the screen as Baekhyun watched it curiously. Chanyeol came out from his room somewhere behind him.

 

 

“Baekhyun, I'm going out, I gotta meet someone.”
“Okay... Have fun?”
“Why do you ask me to have fun?”
“S-Sorry...”

 

 

Baekhyun looked away ashamed. He really did sound dumb just now when he thought about it. Chanyeol smiled kindly and left the apartment. Baekhyun held in his frustrated groans as he tried to concentrate on the TV again.

 

But then it hit him, Chanyeol would meet someone, who? He said clearly: “I'm going to meet someone” and Baekhyun don't know who that someone is. What if it is that Minhyun, a.k.a Rotten old hag rat, that he's going to meet?

 

 

“No, don't go! I love you!”
“Don't you get it, it won't work between us. We're too different. I'm from another world, and you're also from another world. We're not meant to be.”
“He's right, you should let him go...”
“But then why did we meet?! Then why did fate let us meet and start to love each other like this?!”
“Good question... Why did I turn into a human? Was it because Chanyeol wanted someone to be with until he found someone else?”
“I'm sorry, but I found someone else, and I can't help it. Sorry.”
“I knew it! Chanyeol is meeting someone else!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt depressed. He was sobbing when there was a knock on the door. Baekhyun got up, not caring if he was crying, as he opened the door. He met a smiling D.O standing outside his door, but his smile disappeared when he saw Baekhyun's almost totally upset puppy looking face.

 

 

“B-Baekhyun? What's wrong? Did something happen?”
“Why is Chanyeol so mean?!”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged D.O while crying. D.O hugged him back but looked around confused. He was probably looking for Chanyeol, trying to get an explanation on why Baekhyun is like this. But of course he couldn't find him here since Chanyeol left for some minutes ago.

 

 

“Can I come in so we can talk about this?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he let go of D.O. He wiped out some of his tears as he walked over to the couch and then sat down on it. D.O followed him as fast his shoes and jacket were taken off and joined the crying Baekhyun on watching the drama on the TV.

 

 

“So, why is Chanyeol so mean?”
“He's meeting someone else.”
“He is?! Really?! Isn't that great?!”
“No! He's stupid! Stupid Chanyeol!”

 

 

D.O stared shocked and confused at Baekhyun who was curled up into a ball, crying. D.O carefully patted Baekhyun's back until he finally understood what Baekhyun meant.

 

 

“Oh, now I understand... You do really like Chanyeol, don't you?”
“I don't just like him, I love him! I love Chanyeol!”
“Baekhyun, are you scared that Chanyeol will forget you when he finds someone else?”
“Yes! And I don't want Chanyeol to like someone else! He's mine!”
“Stop screaming please, let's talk like two normal humans do. Now, how do you like Chanyeol?”
“C-Chanyeol is... very nice. And... I like him...”
“Do you think he's handsome?”
“Mm, he's very handsome, and strong, and protecting. He's very tall, and I like that. Because when he hugs me I feel safer. And he's warm, I like to sleep beside him. And he's very loving, and I like that since... since he's so loving.”
“Oh my, you do really like him, don't you?”
“That was what I told you before...”
“But what if Chanyeol doesn't like you in the same way then?”
“C-Chanyeol will kick me out... I know that... He doesn't want Baekhyun, he wants Bacon.”
“I think Chanyeol wants you both equally to be honest. But maybe he likes Baekhyun more than Bacon?”
“It's not true, he always wanted Bacon. He doesn't want Baekhyun because Baekhyun is an annoying human who's always in the way. No, Baekhyun isn't even close to a normal human since he can't do everything that Chanyeol and other humans can.”

 

And even though I am beginning to understand many words, how to behave, how to think and how to act like a human, it feels like I'm just drifting away from Chanyeol... Bacon is the only one he likes without complaining...

 

D.O bit his lower lip, he kind of knows that it's true, that Chanyeol did find Baekhyun annoying every now and then. But he knows that Chanyeol likes Baekhyun a lot too, not just Bacon. But he can't decide for them both on what to do, can he?

 

 

“Don't worry Baekhyun, I think Chanyeol likes you both. He doesn't complain that much about Baekhyun, it was just in the beginning when he was a little freaked out, I promise. Right now, he's just happy to have you here.”
“Then why is he meeting other people then?”
“Because... Well, do you even know who he's meeting?”
“N-No... But I bet it's that rotten old hag rat!”
“I don't think so, now when I think about it, I think Chanyeol is meeting up with-”
“I'm back home! Baekhyun, look what I bought for you!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter