Bacon To Baekhyun

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol were sleeping sweet and sound in his bed. It's Saturday morning, the morning after Minhyun had been here. It's around 9 am and the sun is shining bright. Chanyeol woke up when he felt something warm and wet meet his cheek, and it wasn't like his little puppy's . No this one felt... so much weirder. Chanyeol just groaned tired as he tried to look up, but felt something warm and wet against his cheek again.

 

Chanyeol looked up fast as he stared right up at two brown eyes, a pretty and pale face with a perfect nose, a small mouth with a tongue sticking out from it and the wild pretty blonde looking hair. Chanyeol blinked a little tired and stupid until he realized that there was someone right in front of his face as he shouted startled and happened to fall of the bed.

 

Chanyeol whined from the floor and sat up fast to stare up at the pale skin, and realized there was a person standing on four legs on his bed. And this person was a boy. And this boy were... totally ?! Why is he ?! There is a boy right in front of Chanyeol!

 

 

“W-Who are you?! W-Wae are you ?! I mean why are you ?!”
“Chanyeol!”

 

 

Chanyeol felt the boy land on him as he almost lost his breath. The boy stood now over him, on four legs, smiling big down at Chanyeol who panicked. Who the hell is he?! What is he doing?! What is he going to do?!

 

 

“Good morning Chanyeol!”

 

 

The boy suddenly begun to Chanyeol who almost felt disgusted as he pushed the boy away fast, shouting almost mad and frustrated as he got up and stared down at the boy.

 

 

“For god's sake, what are you doing?! Why are you me?!”
“Because I love you!”
“W-What?! Who are you?! Have I ever met you before?!”
“Don't be silly! It's me!”
“Who is me!?”
“You're Chanyeol!”
“No I mean, who is you?!”
“I'm me!

 

 

Chanyeol face palmed himself tired as he stared down at the happy boy, who the hell is he? Then it just hit him, where is Bacon? Chanyeol glanced up at the bed to find it empty, where is his little puppy?!

 

 

“Bacon?!”
“Yes?!”

 

 

Chanyeol stared scared down at the boy who had answered his puppy's name right away. Chanyeol blinked a little, wondering what was actually going on here as he tried once again.

 

 

“Bacon?!”
“Yes?! What is it Chanyeol?!”
“Why are you answering my puppy's name?!”
“Because it's my name!”

 

 

The boy jumped happily around, looking pretty funny and ridiculous to be honest. But Chanyeol didn't say anything as he walked out from the room and closed the door. He suddenly begun to laugh and slide down for the door, holding a hand on his forehead while laughing.

 

 

“I have gone insane! Haha, there is a boy in my room! And he's ! I'm dreaming! Yeah! This is a dream!It must be a dream!”

 

 

Chanyeol slapped himself, hoping he would wake up and then got up from the floor and carefully opened the door just a little to peek his head in. He closed the door fast when he saw the boy sit in front of the door, having his tongue sticking out for his mouth and looking all happy and excited at Chanyeol who had closed the door already.

 

 

“Oh god! He's still there!”
“Chanyeol! Open the door! Don't leave me! Chanyeol! Chanyeol!”
“No! You stop freak me out and disappear already! Where is my puppy?!”
“I'm here! I'm right here! Chanyeol! Don't leave me, I'm hungry! Chanyeol!”

 

 

The boy begun to whine and shout as Chanyeol held for his ears, feeling how he was going insane, literally. Chanyeol suddenly noticed the silence as he removed his hands from his ears, listening to the quiet sobs. He put his ear against the door, listening carefully to the quiet mumblings and sobs.

 

 

“Why don't he like me anymore? W-What did I do wrong? I-I just did like I usually do...”

 

 

Chanyeol felt guilty somehow, he don't really know why, but he just do. Chanyeol decided to calm himself down a little more before he made up his mind, he's going to try something with the boy.

 

Chanyeol got up from the floor and opened the door carefully, finding the boy lay in front of the door, sobbing. But when he saw Chanyeol he was fast to stand up on his four legs, but Chanyeol was fast to say something.

 

 

“Bacon, sit.”

 

 

The boy did exactly what Chanyeol said, sticking his tongue happily out from his mouth as Chanyeols eyes widen. He tried to calm himself down again as he took a deep breath before he continued.

 

 

“Bacon, lay down.”

 

 

The boy laid down, smiling big as Chanyeol watched the happy eyes stare up at him. Chanyeol can't really believe his eyes, but he kept take deep breaths to not freak out.

 

 

“Bacon, play dead.”

 

 

The boy laid down on the floor, closing his eyes and pretend to be dead. Chanyeol felt how he just stared at the boy who looked up at him after a while, smiling big big as he sat up and made a weird yelping sound.

 

 

“Where is my candy? Bacon was a good boy, right? I want candy.”
“Right... Candy... Hehe... I'm insane, I knew it.”

 

 

Chanyeol let the door stand open as he walked out to the kitchen, walking over to the kitchen sink and the water. He splashed water all over his face and tried to slap himself once again before he turned off the water and dried his face with a towel. He then stared over at the boy who was still sitting by the door opening to Chanyeols room.

 

Chanyeol sighed, the boy is still there. It means that he's not insane nor dreaming... But this is to unreal to be real nor true! Chanyeol walked fast over to the boy, crouching down to his level and stared in to those happy brown deep eyes.

 

Chanyeol suddenly recognized those eyes and he admit, he got scared as he stood up fast again. He felt how he gulped before he took some steps back. He can't believe it, the boy... He's really... Bacon.

 

 

“Chanyeol... Why are you so mean towards me today? Have I done something bad? I don't remember that I have chewed on any shoes nor pillows.”
“Y-You really are Bacon... Oh gosh, what happened to you?”
“Don't you remember?”

 

 

The boy, who's actually Bacon, looked funny at Chanyeol who stared confused back down at him. It feels so weird to know that the boy is his lovely puppy, and he's human. And he can talk. It's so crazy.

 

 

“N-No, w-what should I remember?”
“You wished me to become human, and you looked so sad! So I begun to wish that I could be a human as well! And then I felt all weird last night and I thought that I had to pee, but I woke up to have hands! Look! They're so weird!”

 

 

Chanyeol stared speechless at the boy who lift one his hands, staring totally amazed at it. Chanyeol just stared at him for some minutes before he couldn't help but to freak out a little more.

 

 

“Yeah! I knew it! I'm insane! Excuse me, I'm just going to kill myself.”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter