Hate Or Like?

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol felt nervous when D.O suddenly lend closer to him during their lunch together, he eyed Chanyeol who held his breath and he admit that he got scared. If D.O saw him and Baekhyun at the shopping center for some days ago, he will definitely question him and maybe even get mad for them not saying hi.

 

 

“Chanyeol... Lately, you have been acting weird.”
“R-Really?! N-No way!”
“Ha! You can't even lie right now!”
“Uhm D.O hyung, what are you doing?”

 

 

Sehun asked confused as D.O sat down on his chair again, nodding a little as Kai and Sehun looked as confused as Chanyeol felt. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at D.O who smirked at him, what is he hiding?

 

 

“Chanyeol... You gave back on Minhyun, didn't you?! I saw him come with ice cream all over himself for some days ago, and I know you were at the shopping mall since I saw you at a cafe. Though, I didn't see if you was with anyone, were you?”
“Eh... No, I mean who would I go with? I was out and just bought myself a good cup coffee and I didn't do anything to Minhyun, I swear.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I didn't do anything.”
“Oh, I see. To bad, I had hopped that you finally gave that hoe what he deserved.”
“Minhyun is an , he flirted with me too you know.”
“We know Sehun, that is why you should avoid that ert.”

 

 

Everyone nodded as Sehun nodded a little beside them while eating his food. Chanyeol felt relieved though, that D.O didn't see the boy Chanyeol was with. But he's just waiting for one of them to ask about-

 

 

 

“So how is Bacon?”
“He's fine, trust me. He's just a little... Uhm, well, in love with my grandparents right now. I never thought he would like them so much.”
“Really? Where do they live now again?”
“In the forests somewhere outside Seoul. He love to run around in the free you know.”
“We can understand that, dogs are after all used to be free.”
“But when will he be back again? We really wants to see him again.”
“Eh, I don't know yet, it depends on when grandpa can drive him back home again.”
“But I just must ask, does he still get all destructive when he's not around you and live so far away from you?”
“O-Of course he get a little destructive, but not as much as before. Plus, he got a dog garden to sleep in, so he eat up mostly branches and stuff like that.”
“Ah, that was a smart move of you.”
“Y-Yeah, I know, hehe.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt like he wouldn't be able to lie in to his friends faces ever again after this. He just tried to eat his food, but the way D.O looked suspicious at him made him feel very uneasy. But the lunch time would be soon over and he could finally sneak back to his classes again.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun scrolled through the channels, suddenly seeing a weird scene on the TV as he stared at it. Is this what Chanyeol call ? It's pretty... rough. He kind of feel weird while watching it, but he doesn't want to make Chanyeol mad so he changed channel right away.

 

Instead he got stuck on a channel where a drama program was airing at he moment. And he came just in time to see two boys kiss in a big love scene. Baekhyun blinked and they suddenly became very close, like in the channel.

 

 

“Ah! What is wrong with those programs?! Everything is !”

 

 

Baekhyun turned of the TV, blushing as he turned his back against the TV and instead heard how someone stopped outside the front door and it suddenly knocked on the door. Baekhyun sniffed the air, smelling a familiar scent as he run over to the door and smiled big.

 

The door went open and Chanyeol smiled kind at Baekhyun who smiled big and happy back at him. Baekhyun then smelled someone else as he smiled big, and confused Chanyeol as Baekhyun run past him and hugged the person who tried escape behind him.

 

 

“D.O! I have missed you!”
“A-Ah! W-Who are you?! Chanyeol!”
“D-D.O?! Baekhyun!”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun, pulling him away from D.O and embraced the boy to keep the way to excited boy still. Baekhyun wanted to hug D.O again, he's so nice and kind and so lovely! But he's kind of annoying too when he force him to stay away from Chanyeol.

 

 

“D.O! I have missed you! I wanna hug you! Can I hug you?! Oh please let me hug you!”
“Baekhyun! Enough! Get in again, and sit down on the couch and wait!”
“But-”
“Baekhyun, now!”

 

 

Baekhyun pouted sad as he walked over to the couch and sat down, listening to Chanyeol as D.O stared shocked at him from the door. Baekhyun smiled kind but Chanyeol took D.Os attention right away. Is he going to explain everything to him?

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

“I know this sounds crazy, but Baekhyun really is Bacon. I promise you I didn't do anything to him! I just wished once that he were a human, and I woke up beside a human the next day. And I know it's Bacon since well, he's the only one who knows about some few things I have only done with him.”
“W-What?”

 

 

D.O stared almost scared at Baekhyun who was sitting on Chanyeols lap (since the couch only has two seats and they're three persons). Chanyeol patted Baekhyuns head while waiting for D.O to freak out or say something like: “I will call the police and and the mental hospital for you, don't worry, you will get help.” but he didn't.

 

 

“So... You're Bacon now?”
“No, I'm Baekhyun! Bacon is the puppy, I'm Baekhyun.”
“Yes D.O, he's Bacon, but we named him to Baekhyun to cover his identity up. But since you sneaked up on us both and found out about this, we couldn't lie about it. So you got to know.”
“Sorry, but I thought you was in trouble or something, like someone took Bacon to press you on money or something like that. But it seems to be the total opposite.”
“D.O hyung, I want to hug you!”
“Baekhyun, you gotta calm down.”
“But I have missed D.O hyung!”
“Kya! You're so cute! Come here Baekhyun-ah! Give hyung a hug!”

 

 

D.O hugged Baekhyun while giggling, and this time he got Chanyeol feel dumfounded here. Like why is he suddenly so happy and friendly with Baekhyun and not earlier? Like for ten minutes ago, he would scream and get panic whenever Baekhyun looked at him, now he wants to hug him freely?

 

 

“Kya! He's so cute even in human form! I wish I could take you home!”
“Ah, no! I want to stay with Chanyeol!”

 

 

Baekhyun broke the hug, this time hugging Chanyeol worried as Chanyeol sighed and hugged the boy back, trying to calm him down since he got way to scared to get dragged away. And he begun to get a little clingy too.

 

 

“Chanyeol, are you going to send my away again? Are you-?”
“No, I won't, I promise. D.O just meant that you're so cute that he wants to keep you, but he didn't mean to literally take you-”
“Haha, of course I wouldn't take you away from Chanyeol! You two are so cute together! It's like cuteness overload here!”
“Yah, why are you suddenly fanboying?”

 

 

D.O giggled for himself, almost a little way to much as Baekhyun suddenly, and he just had to do it now when D.O was here, Chanyeol at the neck, almost making him moan. Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun fast away, smiling a little awkward at D.O who didn't seem to see that, which is good.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter