I Love You

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Chanyeol... Chanyeol wake up... Yah... Chanyeol...?”

 

Baekhyun sighs tired as he gently pokes Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol doesn't move too much and only mumbles something in his sleep. Baekhyun sighs again, this time he embraces Chanyeol while he waits for him to wake up. Baekhyun has been awake for an hour or two, but Chanyeol is still sleeping sweet and sound.

 

“I want to go to the bathhouse today...”

 

Baekhyun suddenly feels how Chanyeol's warm arms embraces him and pulls him up on the giant's chest. Baekhyun stares down at Chanyeol who manages to open his eyes big enough to stare into Baekhyun's eyes. He looks so freaking cute when he's sleepy!

 

“Good morning...”

 

Chanyeol mostly mumbles towards Baekhyun with a smile on his lips. Baekhyun feels how he smiles like a fool, even though there is nothing new with what Chanyeol says. Baekhyun hurries to hug Chanyeol back as he lays down and rests against Chanyeol's chest. Well this is actually way better than going to the bathhouse.

 

“Baekhyun...? What time is it...?”
“Uhm... It's... 10 am.”
“Urgh... We need to get up...”
“Why? I think we're perfectly fine like this.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles as he opens his eyes slightly. Baekhyun smiles at the giant as he stares into Chanyeol's deep brown eyes. Omo, they're so deep! It feels like they're never going to end! Is there even an end? Baekhyun giggles a little as Chanyeol looks puzzled a him.

 

“What's so funny?”
“N-Nothing...”

 

Baekhyun blushes a little, but he won't tell Chanyeol why. He will just stay like this and enjoy Chanyeol's deep brown eyes for a little longer. Well, they're really beautiful and you can't really blame Baekhyun for getting lost in them.

 

“Baekhyun... You have really beautiful eyes...”
“W-What?”
“You have beautiful eyes. They're like emeralds.”
“D-Don't say such weird thing...”
“Wasn't it you who said that I should tell you my feelings?”

 

Chanyeol smirks a little as Baekhyun sits up fast. So Chanyeol does remember what they talked about last night! Chanyeol carefully sits up as well and pulls Baekhyun up on his lap carefully. This feels so weird to be honest. To sit on Chanyeol's lap like this feels really weird. After last night, it feels like something like this should be more awkward than what it was before.

 

“Don't you remember Baekhyun? You told me it yourself that you want me to express my feelings for you. Even though I'm not very good with words, I still want you to know how I feel about you.”
“Chanyeol... I-I do want to know how you feel... I want you to tell me honestly how you feel about things. Not only about me, but about... About work and school and about... Bacon.”

 

Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun in silence for a couple of seconds. To be honest, Baekhyun is quite surprised himself that he brought up the topic about Bacon. According to Chanyeol, Bacon and Baekhyun is the same person or rather same... soul? Well Baekhyun do have memories from being a puppy, but he's pretty sure that he's not Bacon anymore. He's Baekhyun now and Bacon should be gone.

 

“Do you want me... to tell you what I honestly feel... about you and... you?”
“I'm not Bacon... I-I was Bacon, but I'm not Bacon anymore.”
“I think you and Bacon is the same person-”
“No, I'm not! I mean, no we're not! I'm a human and not a dog...”
“You were a dog before you became human. I wish I could say that it's totally natural, but actually, it isn't. Now when I think about it, I wonder how all this even could happen.”
“I'm telling you Chanyeol, I'm not Bacon.”
“But how do you explain Bacon's sudden disappearance then? He disappear and you just showed up?”
“B-Bacon isn't me! I'm not him! I'm a human! Look, you can even see and feel for yourself! I'm not furry and I don't have paws or a tail! I'm tall and have hair on my head and hands! I'm not Bacon!”

 

Chanyeol chuckles while Baekhyun points at his back and hands and even nose to prove Chanyeol wrong. Baekhyun isn't a dog and Bacon was a dog. Bacon is a dog and Baekhyun is a human. There is a huge difference between a dog and a human! How can Chanyeol even mistake Baekhyun for a dog when he's a human himself?!

 

“Baekhyun... When I say that you're Bacon, I meant more like your personality. I wasn't talking about your body itself, but about your personality and the way you are. You're really cute and funny and you're energetic. You're also really playful and you love people so dearly without worrying about them not loving you back. Or well, I'm an exception for you though. You love me so dearly and think that I don't love you as much as you love me. Or am I wrong?”
“I-I couldn't tell if you liked me or not... Y-You had that rat guy running around out there! I-I couldn't know who you met up with outside the apartment when I wasn't with you!”

 

Chanyeol chuckles, this time he puts his hands on Baekhyun's waist and pulls Baekhyun closer to him. A sudden blush spreads across Baekhyun's cheeks as Chanyeol leans closer to Baekhyun's face. His chuckles dies out, but he's still smiling this really charming and warm smile.

 

“You know... it's kind of cute how jealous you actually look. Is this how you have always felt like whenever I leave the apartment to meet someone?”
“Y-Yes... I-It's really heartbreaking you know...”
“I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But Baekhyun... I haven't dated anyone ever since I got you. That rat is gone and there is no one else except you who I want.”

 

Baekhyun feels a weird warm feeling spread out over his chest. W-What is this? Why does it feel so... good? Chanyeol is just talking to him, saying a couple of simple words that shouldn't mean too much to him. But the words does mean something to him. It makes him feel warm and cozy on the inside.

 

“Look at you, you're blushing. Aegyo, you're so cute my little puppy.”

 

Chanyeol laughs happily as he lets his hands sneak up to Baekhyun's cheek and grab them gently. Baekhyun blushes even more as he puts his hands on top of Chanyeol's hands.

 

“Yah... D-Do you... really mean what you say? A-All of it?”
“I mean everything I say and I don't regret telling you any of it.”

 

Baekhyun feels how a smile spreads across his lips as he hugs Chanyeol quickly before he can say anything else. This is definitely so much better than going to a stupid bathhouse!

 

***

 

“I want cookies... I want clothes... I want to dance... I want to show... W-What kind of lyrics is this? It sounds so weird!”
“It sounds like something you would say. Or almost.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles as Baekhyun sighs. He wants to learn to read properly now and Chanyeol decided to help him out. They're looking up lyrics to songs they have heard lately and Baekhyun had no idea that some of the song lyrics actually sounds this childish.

 

“Okay, let's try again. What does this say?”
“Uhm... Dance till you get... drunk...?”
“L-Let's not read this lyrics anymore-”
“W-Wait, I want to read! What does drunk mean? And why do they say show?”
“I-It's nothing, let's not-”
“They say let's dance and-”
“Okay, that's enough! Let's never read or listen to this song ever again! My innocent little Baekhyun is not supposed to hear or read anything like this-”
“But I want to know!”

 

Baekhyun whines and pouts while Chanyeol hurries to put away the computer from Baekhyun. A sigh escapes Baekhyun's mouth while he watches Chanyeol take the lyrics and the song away from the computer.

 

“I really wanted to know...”
“L-Let's watch TV instead!”
“TV...? Ah, TV! Let's watch something funny!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter