Rotten Old Hag Rat

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning!: This chapter contains some bad words, but not that much at all! It's only 3 words at the end of the chappie! I promise ^.^
Lets talk more after this chappie, see you at the bottom! ^.^
Now enjoy! ^.^
 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

“Oh my holy dog toy! Is that a cat?! I will eat it up!”

 

Baekhyun run towards the weird thing that Chanyeol love to look at. Chanyeol was fast to run after Baekhyun, screaming something with it's fake and all. But it was to late. Baekhyun run right in to something hard and stumbled back while whining.

 

“The cat hit me! The cat hit me! Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun run back to Chanyeol, crying as Chanyeol face palmed himself with a deep sigh. Well, it's not that quite easy to be a puppy human after all. And Baekhyun got to know that the hard way.

 

“For the tenth time, it's a TV. It's not a cat there for real, nor a car, nor another dog. It's just moving pictures on a hard machine.”
“The cat hit me...”

 

Baekhyun pouted, still trying to make Chanyeol feel sad for him. Chanyeol just sighed as he crouched down to Baekhyuns level and patted his head gentle.

 

“Hey, listen, it's hard for me to take care of you all the time if you're going to not listen to what I'm saying. If I say, don't run over to the TV, don't do it. Okay? You will hurt yourself, and that's not fun. Right?”
“Chanyeol... Baekhyun wanna play!”

 

Baekhyun jumped up at Chanyeol who stumbled back, and how many times haven't Baekhyun fooled Chanyeol to crouch down to his level? Well, lets say that it has been five days since Baekhyun woke up as a human, and it has been over four days since Baekhyun begun to push Chanyeol down on the floor. And well, it happens at least 10 times each day.

 

“Play with me! Please?!”

 

Baekhyun almost jumped at Chanyeol who whined and grabbed Baekhyun, lifting him up and off from him before he sat up and breathed out almost annoyed.

 

“For the hundred time! Stop do that! Gosh, it hurts you know.”
“Sorry~ Baekhyun is so sorry~”
“Whatever, lets go already.”
“Go? Where are we going?!”

 

Baekhyun looked excited at Chanyeol who lift his right eyebrow confused as he stared at Baekhyun. Baekhyun sat excited beside him, ready to scream happy or him all over the face.

 

“We're not going anywhere.”
“But you said-
“It was the TV, it's that thing you run right in to for five seconds ago.”
“Oh... Can we go somewhere?”
“Like where? And why would I want to go with you outside the apartment like this?”
“What do you mean with that?”

 

Baekhyun looked even more confused at Chanyeol who stared at him for some seconds before he sighed and just got up. Baekhyun stared at him, wondering where he's going as he walked over to the kitchen.

 

“First of all, we have a lot of training to do.”
“Training? What kind of training?”
“You know, like how to walk. How to talk without scream. How to eat normal. And when you can do all those without looking to weird, we're going to buy some new clothes for you.”
“Ah! No more clothes! Baekhyun hates clothes!”
“Baekhyun, stop screaming and don't try to take your shirt off! I see you from here you know!”

 

Baekhyun pouted sad as he stopped to try to remove the shirt, even thought it felt wrong and annoying to have it on. But he did as Chanyeol said, though he still pouted sad. Chanyeol sighed from the kitchen as Baekhyun crawled over, sniffing the air, he's not cooking anything, so what is he doing here?

 

“What are you doing Chanyeol? Can I get candy?”
“No, you can't get candy, because you haven't been a good boy.”
“But then why do you eat candy all the time?”

 

Chanyeol looked stupid for some seconds before he face palmed himself, making Baekhyun wonder if he said something wrong or if he was kind of right. Chanyeol just tried to avoid the topic and instead took a glass of water with him and walked out to the living room.

 

“Chanyeol, can we play now? Please?!”
“Stop whine, give me a break already. I have been working and studying all the day.”
“Exactly! I have been bored the whole day! Lets play a game!”
“No.”

 

Baekhyun felt hit, like Chanyeol suddenly hated him. Baekhyun sat a little shocked down on the floor in the kitchen, staring out at the living room at the back of Chanyeols head.

 

“C-Chanyeol... Please, just a short game.”
“Okay, here is a game. It's called ''Who can stay silent the longest''. Don't say even one word, you have to be totally silent. The one who can stay silent the longest wins. Ready, set go!”

 

Baekhyun sat grumpy in the kitchen, this boring game again? Baekhyun sighed, making Chanyeol looked confused over at him as Baekhyun crawled over to a corner, laid down and just pouted sad. Chanyeol is stupid, so stupid and mean. He wants Baekhyun to die bored.

Chanyeol blinked a little at Baekhyun before he sighed and got up, walking over to Baekhyun who refused to look up at him. Chanyeol is always busy, he's always too tired to play a game, or have something else to do. When Baekhyun was a puppy, when he was Bacon, Chanyeol always made time to play with him, take long walks and just cuddle with him. Not anymore.

 

“Baekhyun, hey, don't be so grumpy.”
“I want to be grumpy.”
“You never want to be grumpy.”
“But I want to be grumpy now.”

 

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head confused before he sighed and gave up. He walked over to a bookshelf and took out a small red ball and begun to play with it between his hands.

 

“Fine, wanna play a funnier game called fetch?”
“You want to play?”
“You wanted to play, right? Lets play then.”
“No.”

 

Chanyeol stared shocked, almost hurt at Baekhyun who looked grumpy away, making Chanyeol drop the red ball that rolled some meters away from him.

 

“What?”
“I said no.”
“Why don't you want to play all of sudden?”
“See, that is what I think all the time! Does it feel okay when you just say no?! Baekhyun is mad with Chanyeol! He's tired and doesn't want to talk with Chanyeol!”
“Why are you talking in third person?”
“I have no idea what you mean with that.”

 

Baekhyun just got up and turned his back against Chanyeol, ignoring him. Chanyeol sighed and walked over to Baekhyun, sitting down beside him as he just stared at the wall like Baekhyun. They both sat silent for a while, and Baekhyun felt bored, like damn. But he was determined to not say anything to Chanyeol until he says something.

 

“This is really boring... Wanna play now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter