~ Ch. 9

Indecisions

No one's pov :

Ricky was crying. He was crying more then he ever had before. He was with Onew, in their room. Onew was doing his best to comfort the younger boy but it didn't seem to make much of a difference..

" I-I'm sorry for crying..." Ricky whispered when he finally had the chance to say something. 

"Ricky...it's okay, it's fine. What happened?" Onew asked with concern. 

"I...I can't stand it anymore... I.....There's nothing to live for anymore..." He paused because his tears were in the way of his words. "The only two people...I love....They love each other..." 

Onew gave him a small hug, not really knowing what to say. Ricky, after a few minutes, managed to calm down a little. He felt...happy that Onew was there with him. He was happy he just had someone to hug. He thought...it might be okay like this.

Until he remembered.....He had had the same feeling before.

- - - - - -

~Ricky's Flashback~ 

It was the beginning of a new school year, Ricky was so excited to finally be in high school. Today would be his first day, it was just an hour away! He pondered on what to wear. He usually didn't care about his clothes, but he wanted to be extra cute today. He picked out the most colorful clothes he had and put them on. "Ah~ ~ " He smiled happily when he was satisfied with himself. He made sure he had everything ready. Ricky always got up way too earlier when he was nervous and so he took the time to check everything over and over again. He ended up doing that for way longer then he should have, he spent an entire 30 minutes on just that! He wondered what Chunji was doing... He hadn't heard him at all..

Ricky left his room and went into Chunji's. Chunji was already dressed, he was just looking at himself in his mirror, probably doing the same things Ricky had just done. 

"Hey, Chunji, are you ready for school? We should probably be leaving now if we don't want to be late." 

Chunji had lived with Ricky ever since they were little kids. Ricky's parents were Chunji's Godparents. And well...Chunji's parents weren't around anymore.

"Uh yea yea I'm ready now~" Chunji answered.

They got their stuff and headed to school.

- - - - -

Ricky and Chunji were directed into the hugeee gym. They were shocked at how crowded it was.They both took a seat next to each other, sitting by people they didn't know. When most of the chaos had lightened up and most of the kids were sitting down, a man who turned out to be the principle began to talk about,well, highschool obviously.. He just went over the rules, over and over, and told everyone where they would be going to get their scheduals and what to do after that. Ricky didn't pay much attention to the guy talking...He was distracted by the beautiful blonde next to him. He had never seen this person before, but man was he attractive! And so cute~~ 

The principle finished talking, finally, and everyone started to exit out of the gym. Ricky stayed with Chunji until they had to be seperated because the classes they had to go to weren't the same. Everything was so confusing, for the first hour they had they just walked around the entire school trying to remember were their next classes would be. The next hour he had, the teacher just talked and talked about what the class would be like and blahblahblah. The "hours" weren't really an hour long today though, since it was a half day only for freashmen and they had to go to each class they had. (normally, you only have 4 clases a day but they had to go to all 8). It turns out Ricky and Chunji had 2 classes together so far. Algebra and PE. PE was 4th hour, Algebra was 5th. Meaning they really only had one class together a day. They didn't get to talk to each other though because the teacher wanted "complete silence" while explaining what they would be doing. Ricky looked around his Algebra class, glad that he saw a lot of familiar people he had gone to school with before. But he also noticed a very familiar boy whom of which he hadn't gone to school with before. It was that irresitably cute boy he sat next to in the gym not that long ago. Ricky smiled, he was happy they had that class together because then maybe they would get the chance to talk. 

It was time to move on to their next class. Ricky and Chunji headed out the door together, but had to go seperate ways from there. 

Ricky's Way : 

"Let's see...." Ricky read his schedual out loud making sure he was going to the right class.

" First hour...History..Second hour ....Choir..sadly..Third hour, Korean..lala Fourth hour isss-" Ricky bumped into someone accedintaly. 

"U-uh I'm sorr-" Ricky apologised to the boy. It was that boy. Wow he had just made a really big mistake, of all the people to run into..

The boy turned around and just laughed. Then he turned back around and walked off.

".....Grr It's not like I meant to do it! You don't have to laugh at me.." Ricky said to himself, irritated. Then he looked back at his schedual and, after going by a few lockers away from the crowed so he wouldn't bump into someone else, began to read out loud his classes again.

"Fourth hour PE ... Fifth hour, Algebra which I just came from....Sixth hour dadadaaa isss...Computer Keyboarding? Ughhhh..." Ricky sighed loudly at the thought of just sitting in front of a computer for an entire hour, typing. He looked for the class' location and headed that way.

He was one of the last people to get there, probably because he ran into someone and had to re-read his schedual, which took a few minutes of his time. He quickly sat down at some random seat like everyone else had and sighed again. The place he sat by was by that same boy. And that boy was giving him a death glare which he tried to ignore.

Jeeeez you don't have to look like you want to kill me just because I ran into you... Ricky thought to himself. It was practically torture for him to sit through that class with the feeling he was hated and it was all his fault. Even though all he did was bumb into him.

That class ended in what seemed like forever. Ricky rushed his way out of the room and ran through his schedule again.

"Seventh houuuur~~Is Biology~!" Ricky smiled happily. He loveeed science for some reason. He happily made his way to Biology, which was literally across the entire school. Jeez, Ricky wouldn't need to exercise for a week. 

"Changjo~~~!" Ricky screamed happily when he saw his friend and sat down next to him. 

"Hey, Rick." Changjo greeted back casually.

"I'm so happy we have at least one class together, I was worried we might not~" 

Changjo laughed just a bit. "Yea I'm glad too."

Ricky smiled again when he saw the person who was like his brother walk into their class. "Chunji!! We have another class together?" 

Chunji happily mumbled a "yes" and sat by Ricky. 

Ricky couldn't stop himself from showing how happy he was. "Ah~ Isn't this just perfect? My favorite class and I get to be with my two favorite people~~" 

Ricky looked around the room and sighed for the 10th time today as he saw that one boy walking into the class with some other dark haired guy.

"Ugh how many classes do I have with him?!?!" Ricky yelled to himself, but still outloud, which drew Chunji and Changjo's attention. 

"Ricky what's wrong?" Chunji asked.

"It's that one boy." Ricky pointed to the guy he had encountered a lot today.

"What about him?" Changjo was the one to ask this time.

"He hates me and I don't want to have to deal with someone hating me and I want to know who the guy that he came into class with is but there's no reason for me to ask him because well he hates me and I just now realized I have no clue why I care who he is with and I don't even know him and...yea..." Ricky spoke quickly and then slightly gasped to himself when he realized what he just said.

"Ricky I'm sure he doesn't hate you if he doesn't even know you.. Why would he?" Changjo shook his head in confusion. Changjo wanted to ask things in parts....The first part being about why Ricky thought that guy hated him...The second part being about why on earth Ricky cared about who the other guy was.

"He hates me because I ran into him in the hall and look at him he is so cute and-" Ricky stopped himself before his friends thought he was crazy. Changjo pretty much knew the answer to the second part now without even asking.

"Okay...You think he hates you because you ran into him?? Ricky relax, no one will hate you for that." Chunji laughed.

"And I'm sure the guy he came in with is just a friend.." Changjo added.

"Yeah right..." Ricky said disagreeingly and rolled his eyes. 

Biology ended in no time.  Ricky was off to his last class, which was seminar. Everyone has seminar for last hour. His class was right next to Biology so he was the first one there.

"Ricky~~~" Changjo laughed, coming in behind Ricky. "If I knew we had the same seminar, we should have walked here together." 

Ricky smiled, happy that he had another class with one him. They were so distracted and caught up in their talking that they didn't realize who the third person to enter the class was. It was the guy who was friends with the person Ricky ran into. Not that it mattered much, at the moment..

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

It was time to move on to their next class. Ricky and Chunji headed out the door together, but had to go seperate ways from there. 

Chunji's Way : 

Chunji, unlike Ricky, had already memorised his schedual. His sixth hour was English. He hoped someone he knew would be in this class, but sadly that wasn't the case. The teacher seemed nice enough though. And she was pretty. 

English was now over, it was time for Biology. Chunji was very happy that he had that class with Ricky and Changjo. He had Ricky for 4th, 5th, and 7th hour. He had Changjo in 1st, 3rd, and 7th. It was really good that he had so many classes with the two~! Chunji listened to Ricky's little worries not really knowing what to say about the guy who supposivly hated him..

His next hour was Seminar. But oh, of course, he knew no one there.. Seemed to be a pretty boring class. Chunji couldn't wait for it to be over so he could get lunch and go home with Ricky. 

The class was finally dismissed so Chunji headed to the cafeteria searching for Ricky. He found him with Changjo and smiled when he got up to them. They ate their food, which by the way tasted horrible. And that was it, the end of the first day of being a highschooler.

- - - - - - - - - -

Ricky was yet again, completely excited for school. He and Chunji were almost there, they had been walking for about 5 minutes. Today would be a lot different from yesterday though. It was an "odd" day so he had to go to his 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th hour today. Ricky pulled out his schedule to look at what class he had. Chunji laughed a bit watching him do so.

"What's funny?" Ricky asked.

"I can't believe you haven't memorised your classes yet~" Chunji smiled.

"Look around you, you are like the only person who has." Ricky looked over his piece of paper. "Okay~ So I have History~~" Ricky smiled. "Well, see you in uhh...Algebra~ byebye Chunji~" Ricky headed off.

"Bye Ricky.." 

- - - - - - - - - -

Ricky's Way : 

History was the most boring class ever. Ricky only had a few "friends" in his class, none of which he actually hung out with or anything. Not like Changjo and Chunji....Who were, well, the only two people he did really hang out with. It was such a long class without them. And the teacher made them do so much work! Even though it was the *official* first day only. 

The bell rang after a long while. Ricky jumped in excitmeant and ran to his 3rd hour, korean.. It was an okay class. But again, no Chunji, no Changjo.. Ricky knew he probably would hate odd days. Again , class was over. Just like that. Ricky was happy, next up was Algebra with Chunji. ...and with that one boy. 

He walked into class happily, he saw Chunji was already there and sat by him. "Chunji~~~!" He yelled.

"Hey~~" Chunji smiled.

They started to talk about just normal stuff, how school was doing, what the classes were like.. But when Ricky saw that one boy sit next to him, he became quiet. I guess the boy noticed because he laughed immediantly when Ricky got quiet. Ricky was really embarresed because he knew that the boy realized he was the reason he couldn't talk anymore. But Ricky couldn't help it....He just couldn't be happy knowing the boy hated him when he felt quite the opposite towards him for no real reason. And because of that, he felt uncomfortable just being next to him. So uncomfortable he couldn't talk, even to Chunji...

Ricky sighed, mad at himself for letting the boy realize this. The teacher began to take roll. Ricky said "here" as his name was called. He told the teacher to call him by Ricky instead of "Changhyun." 

The teacher wrote done that note and moved on to the next few names. "Lee Byung Hun?" 

"Call me L.Joe." 

Ricky looked over at the boy. So his name is L.Joe? Ah why do I care... 

Ricky kept trying to tell himself to stop being practically obsessed over some guy he didn't know. But he couldn't, no matter how hard he tried, deny the fact that knowing his name made him smile. L.Joe.

- - - - - - -

School was out and Ricky was home with Chunji and Changjo. They talked forever about how their day had been . 

"Me and Chunji had 3 classes together! Honor's Korean, History, and well Biology~~ It was so great." Changjo told Ricky.

"Yea it was, our History teacher is a creep though." Chunji said making Changjo laugh.

"Mmmm Biology was fun today ~" Ricky said.

"How was it fun?? We didn't do anything." Changjo questioned.

"Ah~ Well it was sciency~~" Ricky giggled. 

"I know that guys name now...The cute one who hates me...His name is L.Joe.....Okay well I guess it's pretty obvious because they took roll in Biology too but I learned his name in Algebra..." Ricky said. He was mainly telling Changjo since he wasn't in his Algebra class.

"Uh okay well that's great, Ricky~ " Changjo said.

Ricky smiled again..L.Joe is so cute~

- - - - - - - - - -

Ricky's pov : 

I was happily making my way to choir, singing "Gotta go to Choir~ Gotta go to choir~~" when I ran into someone. Jeez I am doing this a lot lately. The person turned around.. deja vou.. It was L.Joe.

"I-I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized. Not like he would care if I didn't though. 

To my surprise, he looked like he was about to say something mean, but instead he gently smiled. His smile was so...perfect..

"It's okay, Changhyun," he said in the sweetest voice possible. Wait no. It wasn't *possible*!

I didn't know what to say...His attitude had completely changed. "I-I um... My name is Ri-Ricky..." 

"I'm sorry." 

I thought I was going to Die with the way he was looking at me. And he seemed really, really sorry even though it is just a name..

"U-um it's fine....." 

He smiled at me again. "I am glad it is. I have to be going off to class now though. Goodbye, Ricky. I'll talk to you later, in 6th hour." 

I stood frozen in place. L.Joe, the cutest boy in this school, the boy who had a cold heart only yesterday, just did that? He.... He smiled so perfectly... He acted..So nice...And he . Is going to talk to me at 6th hour?

I . Could. Not. Wait. For. Computer Keyboarding.