~ Ch. 3

Indecisions

When dinner was done, Key called everyone into the kitchen to eat. Everyone did as told, the only two people who couldn't was the sleeping Ricky and the person he was sleeping on.

"Ricky? Ricky please wake up?" Onew tried to shake him awake. Ricky got up and glanced at Onew.

"I fell asleep?"

Jonghyun smirked and walked over to them. "Yes, Ricky, but you shouldn't worry, Onew liked it." 

"HEY! Stop joking around you guys and come get your food already!!" Key shouted from the kitchen. 

Jonghyun, Ricky, and Onew went to the kitchen silently. The dinner was good and everyone enjoyed it. Jonghyun was sitting next to Key. He put his hand on his leg and smiled at him. "Key, your food is amazing." 

Key blushed and tried to hide his smile. He scooted Jonghyun's hand away. "You always say that. And stop touching me all the time!"

Onew rolled his eyes. "TSK. You always act like everyone else likes someone and yet you are always flirting with K-" 

"WHAAAA!!!" Jonghyun threw a piece of bread at Onew. 

Onew instinctively tried to avoid the flying object by moving quickly to the left but he ended up falling on Ricky.

"Ow! Onew how much are you going to fall on me today?"

Jonghyun covered his mouth with his hand because he was laughing with food in his mouth. "Onew, it's things like that that leave you open to get teased. How could I keep my mouth shut with  you doing things like that?" He took a quick look at Ricky and then looked back at Onew and smirked. "So, Onew, how much Are you going to fall on him today? I'm assuming you like doing this to him a lot?"

Onew got up, again, from Ricky. "I'm sorry, Ricky." He looked back at Jonghyun. "It's your fault more then half of the time. If you hadn't thrown that bread at me, I never would have fallen."

Jonghyun shook his head. "Yes, but it's your fault," he pointed at Onew, "that I threw it at you. You were saying nonsense." He paused and smirked before adding, "And nice way of avoiding my question..." 

"It was hardly my fault.. And, no, I don't plan on falling on anyone anymore." 

" 'anymore' ?" Jonghyun smiled evily. "So, before, you did plan on falling on Ricky?"

Key reached over the table slowly to grab the bread while they were arguing so no one would notice. He split it in two and threw it at both of them. "ENOUGH YOU GUYS!" He shouted and everyone quickly turned their eyes to look at him.

"Now, you two," he pointed at Jonghyun and Onew, "Clean up now! Everyone else, since everyone is done now, go into the living room and put on a movie." 

Jonghyun pouted. "Aw, key~~ I don't want to.." 

Onew rolled his eyes. "See, there you go again, flirting with hi-"

"I said enough you two! Jonghyun, that's not going to work. Now clean up please." Key got up and looked at the others who hadn't said anything during dinner. They all got up and went to the living room, leaving Jonghyun and Onew behind. 

They decided to watch some scary movie. Ricky bit his lips before trying to calmly tell everyone, "Ah, well, I'm not into scary movies...never have been...so I'm just going to go to bed early today everyone! Byebye~♥"

He left and 15 minutes later Jonghyun and Onew joined everyone for the movie.

 "Where's Ricky?" Onew looked around the room.

"Oh, he doesn't like scary movies so he's going to bed." Minho answered for him.

"Oh..." Onew sighed and looked down. "I guess he'll be lonely, so I'll go to bed now too." He left and went to bed...

The day ended normally like that. Just a peacful, normal day. Everyone went to bed after the movie and there were no problems..none yet...