~ Ch. 7

Indecisions

Ricky and Onew had their ice cream and were heading back home.

"Even though it's not chicken...This is cream is pretty good."

"Mmm~" Ricky mumbled with his mouth full. Then his phone made the noise that told him he had a text. "Uggghh" he said and got out his phone. It was L.Joe.

Hey it read. Ricky rolled his eyes. One word? Wow...

What do you want? he text back. "Grrr"

"What happened?" Onew asked him.

"Some stupid person is texting me..." He shook his head. Then he got another one.

L.Joe : Meet me in the park at the place we always went to.

Ricky : No, leave me alone.

Ricky shut his phone and put it back in his pocket; then continued to eat his ice cream.

"Are you alright?" Onew asked, worried.

"Yes~ I'm fine~"

They arrived at the house a bit later.  They started to head into the kitchen, where the trashcan was; Though passing threw the living room they saw Jonghyun and Key on the floor. Apprently they were making out.

"Um...We're back." Onew said, stopping for a moment then continued to the kitchen with Ricky following behind.

"It's not what it looks like!" Jonghyun got up.

"Right....." Onew said.

Jonghyun would have kept arguing, but luckily Taemin and Minho came back.

"Hey, we're back. Oh, Key, I didn't know you would be back before us." Taemin said as he shut the door.

"We got lunch," Minho stated as he brought some bags into the kitchen.

"Is it chicken?" Onew smiled.

they laughed. "Yes" Minho answered.

"Finally. I haven't had my lovely chicken in forever."

The six of them ate their lunch and then they decided on going out later.

"Jonghyun and I were talking earlier and we wanted to do something together.. We planned on just the two of us going out, but when we thought about it, when was the last time we all did something together? Let's all go out later."

"That seems nice." Onew said. But he really wanted to ask if Jonghyun had left to go meet up with Key earlier....wonder what they did...

"Okay...And everyone else?" key asked the others. Minho was fine with it. Taemin and Ricky on the other hand...

"U-um Key I don't really know..." taemin gave a nervous smile.

"Ah your so shy." Jonghyun said.

"Taemin come on.." Key pleaded.

"O-okay..."

"Alright then. Ricky, do you want to go with us?" Jonghyun asked.

"Um, it's fine. I'll stay here."

"Why would you want to stay here? Ricky, you must go for Onew; because he probably really wants you to." Jonghyun smirked from his joke.

ricky blushed and looked around the room. "Err....I guess I'll go..."

"Aha. Ricky and Onew♪ Sitting in a tr-" key hit him lightly. "Jonghyun, stop messing with them."

"Sorry Kitty." He pouted.

"Kitty?" Minho raised his eyebrows then laughed. "So where are we going and when?"

"Uh, well the amusment park is the only thing there really is. And I don't know what time." Key pondered.

"Let's just go at 9?" Jonghyun suggested.

"Jonghyun, dear, we have two babies going and they shouldn't be out at that time. Plus I'm pretty sure the amusment park isn't open that late."

"I'm not that young.." Ricky intervined.

"Ah, yea, Ricky, you are." Onew laughed. "But I don't think 9pm is too late for you to be out."

"Uh, how about we go at 5? It's 3 now.." Minho said.

"Okay, that works." Key smiled. "Now everyone start cleaning already."

They all started to clean the dishes they had dirtied from lunch. Key then nagged them into cleaning the house,

"Onew and Ricky, work on the living room. Me and Taemin will clean the kitchen. You two," Key pointed at Jonghyun and Minho, " Clean your rooms and then work on Onews."

Ricky's POV :

I went to the livingroom with Onew following.

"It's sort of weird, Key is really like a mom."

"Haha yes he is. So why do you not want to go to the amusment park later?"

Why don't I want to go? That's a good question.

"I don't know."

I kind of wanted to see L.Joe later...wait no I don't...

"Hmm weird." Onew said. He put some cleaning spray on this little table and began to wipe it.

"Onew~~ Where is the vacume?" [sorry if that's not spelled right •_•]

"Go into the hallway by our room and it's in that closet."

I got the vacume from the closet and brought it with me to the living room. Onew was on the floor, facing away from me.

He looks so hot..

Wait noo grr I can't believe I'm thinking like this. I have a boyfriend.. I feel like I'm mentally cheating on him......with two people..


Okay so  I have a tiny bit more wrote already but I wanted to hurry up and get this updated already so I cut it off there.  Um I have my internet shut off so I write at school and well right now, at the libary. But actually since I have nothing to do all day I write more x'D. I hope you LIKE IT. If you don't....*kills self* lol joking =P. Soo who is Ricky's boyfriend? Ox the answer might shock you~ hehehe