~ Ch. 5

Indecisions

 

[this is going to probably be like one of the most cliched things evaaar. But it's waaay too hard to not make this part cliched x'D. Enjoy!]

Oh and , sorry if you dislike this, but I want to try doing it in their point of view because I think it might be a bit easier~ (I've never written in the character's pov though...let's hope I do good~)


Onew's POV : 

I walked into my room after I was done with dinner to check on Ricky.  "Hey, Ricky." 

"Hello~" 

I guess I better just ask him.. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?"

Ricky stuck his tongue out. "Nope. Never." 

"Ah...Then I'll have to do this again" I got on the bed next to him and started tickling him.

 "Noooo please stop ! I'm dying, stop it!" He tried to beg me out of it. So I stopped for a moment .

"Tell me~~~" I sighed.

Ricky didn't say anything so I started tickling him again.  

"Aha...s-stop kekekeeke I'll make you stop!" he said laughing.

"Oh really? I don't see how. Your so helpless now~" I . Gosh he really was sooo helpless...

Until he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me....

HE JUST KISSED ME?? I screamed inside my head. 

"W-why did you just kiss me R-Ricky?" I asked, my body frozen in place.

He smiled cutely at me and giggled.  "I told you I would make you stop~~"

I didn't know what to say..

"Hmm..." He bit his lip.. "I can do it again if you want me to." 

EH??? WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? My eyes widened in shock."W-what? Why??"

 

Ricky's POV ~ : 

Er... I shouldn't have done that. What am I thinking? What do I say now? Grr self ...My heart is beating so fast...I've already said so much, I can't stop now...

"Um.." I stopped before I almost blurted out everything. "I was just kidding~~" 

Onew sighed...like he was relieved? "Aw okay that's good." 

Oh okay so he was relieved? He's happy that he thinks I didn't mean it? That....makes me sad....

Onew got up from the bed and looked at the clock, then at me. "Uh, so Ricky, we should be going to sleep now..."

"Yeah...That's what I was doing before you came in here and started to tickle me like there's no tommrow." 

"Aw, I'm sorry.. I promise I'll make it up to you for disturbing your sleep~!"

Woah....that...that gives me so many advantages... I can totally use him tomorrow! but for now, I must go to sleep since he really did interupt me... 

"Hehehe" I stuck out my tongue and laughed. "That's fine with me.. You shall have to do everything I want to do tomorrow~" 

After agreeing and everything, Onew went to go prepare for bed and I fell asleep. Tomorrow would be so great..


Eherrm. Another shortish chapter? Eh....*shrug* I hope you likeee it so far~~ I don't think anyone really likes it....er....sorry =/