~ Ch. 1

Indecisions

"AH! WHAT IS THAT!!" Onew fell onto the floor scared out of his mind. 

Ricky woke up from the scream and looked over, noticing an empty space. He peaked down at the floor and saw Onew. "Onew~ What happened?" 

He got up from the floor and climbed back in bed. "Ah I just felt something holding me and didn't know what it was."

Ricky shook his head and laughed. "I guess the rumors are completely true.... Sorry about that though, wrapping my arms around someone when I'm asleep must have became a habbit of mine~" 

Onew gave him a puzzled look but didn't say anything about it. "Well....Goodnight." He got back under the covers and closed his eyes.

"Your going back to sleep?" He looked over at the clock and gasped. "Onew! Didn't Minho say you guys have someone to do today? It's already 11:00am!" 

"I'm feeling a bit sick so I'm going to have to skip it."

"Oh you do? I'm sorry! Do you need me to tell  them?" 

"It's fine. They already know about it, but thank you." 

Ricky tried to fell back to sleep with Onew. He was going to be home all day too. So we're going to be alone for a few hours with nothing to do? Oh well...I'll think of something, he thought to himself as he started to drift into sleep.