~ Ch. 4

Indecisions

**A Week Later**

"OWW!!! Onew why do you always fall on me!' Ricky gasped from the weight that was suddenly on him.

"I'm sorry Ricky!' Onew tried to get up but Ricky wraped his arms around his back.

"Um...." 

Ricky dropped his arms. Onew got up from the bed and looked at Ricky...he seemed... sad. "Is something wrong?"

Ricky faked a smile. "Nope." 

Onew leaned over and started to tickle him. "Even if your not lying, I'll force you to feel better!" 

"No!! Hahaha stop it, how is torturing me going to make me feel better!" He laughed, unable to escape.

"L-O-V-E-R-S~~"

Onew and Ricky looked toward the closed door. It had been Jonghyun who shouted that as he passed by. Ricky's smile faded.

"Oh, so that's what's bothering you?" Onew had noticed his reaction. Ricky didn't answer. "I will make him stop if it really upsets you that much." 

"....It's not that that bothers me..." Ricky sighed and closed his eyes.

"Then what-" 

The door burst open and there stood Key. "Are you guys deaf?!! I told you breakfast was ready over 5 minutes ago! Everyone is already there and eating!" 

"Sorry, sorry" Onew got up immediantly, so Key left. "Are you coming, Ricky?" 

"I'm not hungry.." 

"You have to eat breakfast even if your not feeling good! Because...what if.. it's....CHICKEN?!"

Ricky giggled. "Chicken for breakfast?" He sighed but smiled. "I'll go eat then...but only because your forcing me." He got up from the bed and walked over to Onew and linked their arms together as they walked to the kitchen.

"Aw, how cute you two!" 

Onew ignored Jonghyun's comment. Ricky ,on the other hand, immediatelly unlinked their arms. Onew thought that was a little weird, but didn't think too much of it. Everyone seemed to love the food and there was nothing out of the ordinary.. Ricky finished first, he didn't eat nearly as much as the others had. He decided he wanted to be alone so he told everyone and went off back to bed.

When he got there he started having those thoughts again.

Ah, I told myself I wouldn't like anyone again...nothing good ever comes out of it...Why am I such a idiot? I guess I'll try to just...just not say anything about my feelings...? Ah no..I just need to snap out of it! Shouldn't I be too depressed to be thinking about other guys like this anyways? ...Yeah...that's right...Even if I love someone with all my heart, and they claim to aswell, it's just not true, is it? Whatever... 

...but 

I can't help myself.. 


Umu... I wanted this chapter to be longer, but honestly I felt like that was the right time to cut it off :3..Yea? No? =P. Sorry if it seems so cliched / predictable -__- I'm not good with things like this.