~ Ch. 11

Indecisions

 

Ricky quickly went to his room and roamed through his closet, looking for the perfect thing to wear. When he found the perfect match of black, tight jeans, a slight size too big red sweater, and a cute panda beanie, he hurriedly grabbed them all and began changing his clothes. Afterwards, he rushed to the bathroom to check over himself. He smiled brightly in the mirror, completely satisfied with his seemingly cute appearance. 

He left the room and skipped back into Chunji's. The two other males looked over at him and they both froze for a mere moment, then burst out into laughter.

"Wae wae wae!?? What's funny??!" 

Changjo lightened his laughter a tiny bit, then said, "Oh, nothing," Then another giggle. "I hope you have fun later." 

Chunji nodded his head. He tried to stay quiet but his smile was obvious. "Good luck, yobeo~" 

Chunji and Changjo burst into laughing again, and Ricky pouted like an irritated little kid. "AH! Jinja! BYE! ..Aish..." He stubbornly stomped off and slammed the door behind him. He repeated the process with the front door, then he stopped and smiled like a school girl. Then he facepalmed realizing what he just did. He sighed, knowing his hopes were foolish. How could he expect someone he just met, someone he barely knows, to have the same feelings that he was having ? And the feelings he was having... He even had to admit that he didn't know if they were legit feelings or just another one of those things that leaves after a week of the opposite showing no interest? And not to mention.. They were both of the same gender. 

Ricky pushed his thoughts aside and wondered around, looking for the place that L.Joe had told him about. He pulled out a piece of paper he had written on and reviewed it.

"It's called . . . Duck cafe??" Ricky turned the paper back and forth and squinted at the paper. "Ohh, yeah, he said it was a dark-looking cafe.. But that it's called.. The Hot Angel? Weird name."

He said it's near our school.. Down the street moshi and then take a left.. 

Ricky sighed heavily, he couldn't find the street called moshi . He didn't even know that street existed in the first place. He walked all around the entire school for about 10 minutes until he finally spotted a sign that said moshi down off the main  street sumosi

Sheesh. He could of told me it was off of sumosi, I would have found it so much easier that way.. 

Ricky quickly ran down the street, trying to make up for the lost time he spent trying to find it. He slowly slowed down as he neared the end, where the road would cut off, leaving the options of either going left or going right. He eyed both ways, observing the scenery before he dashed towards the left in search for the cafe called The Hot Angel.

- - - - -

A familiar waiter named Euntae came up to L.Joe's table. "The usual?" 

L.Joe turned his head away from the window and gave Euntae a warm smile. "Not quite yet," he said gently. she smiled and nodded slightly before moving her way onto another table.

L.Joe turned back around, his hands were holding tightly onto the glass of water infront of him. He took a nervous sip, anxious for his newly found friend to arrive. Starring out the window he saw no one familiar. This place was somewhat hidden, not many people walked by. But he grew a faint smile when he saw a young boy dashing down the street, seeming lost. He saw Ricky looking around everywhere, completely oblivious to the sign that read The Hot Angel. But then, as he turned around again, his eyes met L.Joe's and he could see the younger one gasping, then smiling in delight as he ran into the cafe.

- - - - -

As Ricky sat down at the table, L.Joe began to laugh.

"Jinja!! Why is everybody laughing at me!?!" Ricky yelled, not understanding anything. "Is there something on my teeth? On my face? Is my shirt inside out??!!? What??" 

"No, no, nothing like that. It's just . . The way you're dressed..."

Ricky raised his eyebrows and cocked his head in confusion.

"...You're just.. cute. That's all." L.Joe smiled and then took another sip of water, avoiding Ricky's eyes in embarrassment of what he just said.

Ricky slightly blushed but the other didn't notice. He stared at L.Joe, watching him secretly as he gulped his water down. L.Joe turned his head to look out the window, and Ricky did the same, but kept his real focus on L.Joe. How beautiful he seemed, just sitting here with him made Ricky's heart beat fast. L.Joe's voice startled him.

"So, Ricky," Ricky jumped a bit and looked L.Joe in the eyes. "This place is known for and is named after their famous Hot Angel Delight cake. "

Rick's eyes lit up at the word "cake" . "Oh, really! Is it good?" 

L.Joe chuckled lightly. "Oh, yes. It is very good. " L.Joe turned his attention to the waiter. "Euntae~! I'll take two of my regulars now."

The waiter turned around and smiled at him, scribbling down on her paper and heading towards the kitchen. "Right away," she said.

"Omo, you're a regular? You come here that much?" Ricky asked in surprise. 

"Hm... I come here about once a week or so, whenever I'm feeling down or worried about something. Being here makes me happy. Lots of memories here." 

"Ah, I see," Ricky nodded. He bit his lips and looked around the cafe, feeling a bit awkward. The two of them exchanged no words until their order arrived. 

"Enjoy you two," Euntae said sweetly and sat own their plates. She gave L.Joe a wink, which he returned, while Ricky noticed nothing. 

Then the writer wanted to watch Coffee Prince so she updated this chapter at a random time and apologized to her readers for not updating in practically half a year and having many spelling mistakes due to her e, w, s, and d keys not working very well. 


Sorry! D: But in other neews, YAYYYYYYYYY I FINALLY UPDATED! I'll be writing all day tomorrow too :] . This fic's about to get exciting~! :D Finally ^-^