~ Ch. 2

Indecisions

"Ricky...Ricky...Ricky...Get up, please." Onew looked down at the younger boy, questioning rather or not to keep trying to wake him up.

He sighed and leaned down to shake Ricky, but accidentally ended up falling on him.

"OW!!" Ricky woke up to find Onew ontop of him. "Onew~?"

Onew quickly got up and apologized. "I'm sorry, I do this all the time, please forgive me." 

"You lay on people all the time?" Ricky smiled, obviously joking.

Onew laughed from his embarassment. "No, no, no, I meant I fall all the time. I was just trying to wake you up.'

"Okay~~~ Well, I'm awake now....So, er, what did you want me to get up for?"

"Oh, right, I was making lunch for us and it's done now. It's going to be just us because they all have plans for today. But most of them should be back by dinner time." 

"Oh. What time is it now?" Ricky got up from the bed and looked around for a clock. 

Onew checked his watch. "It's -cough- Ah, s-sorry, it's 1:00pm already."

Ricky moved over to Onew and put his arms around him. "Are you okay??" 

"Haha I'm fine, Ricky, thank you. Come on let's go eat." 

Onew had already gotten everything ready and on the table in the living room. They sat down and began their meal.

"Ohhh~~~ Onew this is so awesome~! Hehehe your a great cook." 

Onew smiled. "Thank you." 

A while passed without much conversation. Then Ricky somewhat randomly told Onew, "Hmm~ Onew~ I loveeee you."

What? Onew thought as his heart raced a bit. "Um....I love you too~(?)" 

"Hehe great!"

When they were done with eating, Onew started on the dishes while Ricky cleaned up the table and food.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" Ricky asked Onew once he finished.

"No, I feel sick remember?"

"Do you feel that bad? I mean you seem like you could do something like take a walk or go somewhere at least." 

"Well I guess I can...but it's better for me to not make plans for a while just in case."

"Oh, okay! Well do you want to take a walk or something?"

Onew made a light nervous laugh. "Uh, when?"

"Yes!" 

They both laughed a little. "What is 'yes' suppose to mean, Ricky?" 

Ricky smiled. "Sorry I'm just excited, that's all. I mean can we go right now?"

Onew patted Ricky on his head. "Ah, sure, why not?"

They went out after changing clothes and everything. They had decided on walking to the park nearby and then going to the store for some groceries. When they were at the park they had small talk for a while.

"Hm, no clouds...it's weird." Ricky looked up at the sky and started spinning while walking. He stopped when he saw L.Joe with Niel sitting on a bench. He grabbed Onews arm and started pulling him out of the park.

"Ricky? What's wrong?" Onew hadn't noticed the two.

"Ah~ nothing~ I just feel like going back so let's hurry to the store!" 

So they started heading to a store and on the way there was a ice cream shop. 

Onew stopped in front of it and looked at Ricky. "Want some ice cream?"

Ricky turned back at him and happily said "Yes~" Then he skipped/danced into the place and started singing "Iceeee cream~ Ice cream~ " 

Onew shook his head when they go to the counter. "Ricky, your so weird." 

They ordered their ice cream and sat down at a table and started eating. Onew looked up to see Ricky's sad expression, and thought that was really weird. "Ricky? Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine Onew! Thank you! I'm happy I get to be here with you~!!" he finished his last bite and went to throw the little bowl away. Onew questioned that last part of what Ricky said. But then he got up and did the same. They left the place and went to the store like they had planned, buying only a few things before returning home.

When they got back, Jonghyun and Key were back already, watching tv. They all greeted each other and Ricky and Onew went into the kitchen to put the food up.

Jonghyun looked into the kitchen, watching them. "What were you doing Onew? I thought you felt sick."

"Ricky wanted to go on a walk so we did and I stopped by the store because we needed some stuff."

"Well you could have at least left a note!" Key shouted at him, annoyed.

When they were done with putting up the groceries they joined them and they all decided to watch a movie.Onew and Ricky were sitting next to each other on a couch and by the middle of the movie Ricky had fallen asleep with his head resting on Onew's shoulder. Minho and Taemin got back a bit before the movie ended and they sat down on the floor. Taemin noticed the way Ricky had fallen asleep. "Oh...Onew..." 

"What?"

"I didn't know you two were like this..."

Onew was confused. "What??" 

Jonghyun couldn't stop himself from laughing. "Onew, anyone would think something is going on with you and Ricky by the way he's sleeping on you like that."

"EH??" He gasped and looked at him with a shocked face. "You guys are weird." 

Jonghyun just shook his head. "Yeah yeah sure."

Key got up from the couch. "I'm going to make dinner since Minho and Taemin are finally back, okay? So until I'm done, everyone, just go do something." 

Jonghyun smirked at Onew. "Or someone,' he added to Key's sentence.