Destiny

No Boundary For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

Kai, CEO of Assad Foundation, inherited the assets of his late uncle, Jamal Assad who was the owner of Diamond, chains of Syariah Hotels around South East Asian. In 2014, he was included in the list of one of twenty richest men in Asia versi E polls and getting first rank in 'ten men girls want to have baby with.' In C magazine…

 

Luhan couldn’t believe what he read. Here he stood in front of writing desk, reading the CEO profile from hotel’s magazine while glaring at the picture of Kai, posing in front of calm sea, wearing white shirt, light brown cargo jeans and bare feet covered in white sand.

Luhan slammed the magazine on the table, cursing under his breath for he never felt so pissed and so jealous in his life before. Not to the damn wind breeze turning Kai’s hair unruly, not to the handsome casual pose of tucking the thumbs into jeans pocket and seriously defining the biceps and sharpened the profile of those tasty shoulder blades, but his rage and fury addressed to Kai’s laugh. Yes, Kai spread such beautiful and airy laugh easily, as if the man wasn’t handsome enough in his cool stance and loving gaze, he’s also needed to break the heart of entire species of women in this world –and possible men- by such a content smile.

He sighed. Running his hair through his blond strand, Luhan looked down to read more.

 

When asked his vision for the future development of Diamond, he answered that his future goal is very simple. ‘Peace is the keyword of our dream. We welcomed every Muslim who was uncomfortable with conventional system and in the same time we also welcomed everyone who was curious how Islamic culture looked alike. We hoped, with our hospitality we could introduce the beauty of Islam so more people saw Islam differently from the world’s doctrine.’

 

Luhan blinked in daze. He might forget it for a while, after mind-blowing kiss and possessive love making they’ve had in the compound, but there’s only God in Kai’s eyes. Kai was that religious, the man lived and breathed in the name of God, and aside the jealousy which deep rooted in him, Luhan also felt so fascinated with such loyalty. Even after Kai stained himself by touching Luhan, the man didn’t just get drunk in lust. In the dawn, Kai still do the ritual of wudhu, cleansing the body parts in order to cleanse the soul. Washed the face to reduce the anger and anxiety, washed the hands to purify them from sinful want, washed the ears from hearing evil whispers and ran the damp fingers through the hair to let water sinking into the skin and clearing the mind –Luhan kept thinking this ritual is very sensual and arousing, or maybe it’s just Kai who made him felt like , all the time – then, the last part, washing the feet from dirt with a hope they will only lead the person to do kindness in life.

  Crap.

Everything about Kai turned him hard. Even the religious part, which supposed to made him cringe uncomfortably. He never had interest in religion or any religious community before. But now he serious had with Kai voice whether the man reciting Quran or doing the Prayer Call in mosque, and to make it worse, Luhan often got nervous around people who wore Sarong.

 

“Hey, what are you doing?”

 

Luhan turned abruptly when the bathroom door opened and he bit his bottom lips, immediately melted at the sight of steaming wet abs freshly out of shower and approached him only in very innocent gray brief. However, before he blushed more than he already was, Luhan took the magazine and shoved it on Kai face, “What’s this?” Ignored the whole article which was actually so nicely written, Luhan pointed at a sentence and re-read it for Kai, sulkily, “’first rank in ‘Ten men girls want to have baby with.’ Are you a machine or what?!”

 

Kai furrowed his eyebrows at the article, “huh? Why are you reading this? It’s all crap from Chanyeol.” He shrugged carelessly.

 

“Who's Chanyeol?” Hearing strange name mentioned with such familiarity in Kai tone, Luhan felt deserved to know about this person.
 

Sensing the jealousy in his tone, Kai answered him with small chuckle and playful gaze cause obviously they’re going to repeat sarcastic scene at fruit market. Although Luhan didn’t mind to have some harmless argument or love quarrel which hopefully ended in various positions. They’re checking into a room after lunch and it’ll be a waste to not screwing the bed and the shower stall and the writing desk and the tall window…

“He’s my liaison, you know, dealing with press and publication for hotel.” As Luhan drowned in his shameless dirty thought, Kai already went to the bed to rummage his backpack for spare clothes, “he’s half Manado-half Chinese. Well, with more Chinese in heart. His spiritual teacher said my face bringing fortune to the company and so that’s why he made an overrated CEO profile.” The man eyed the ceiling in the middle of putting his undershirt, before sighing heavily,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter