Sign

No Boundary For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Luhan forced his eyes opened when he felt the warmth disappear from his side, as he saw Kai got up from the daybed. He checked the time on his phone and muttered a low groan of, ‘it’s still midnight’ to the man who now turning on the light in the kitchen.

“Sorry for waking you up.” Kai opened the back door and began stripping from his clothes, “don’t mind me, just go back to sleep.”

Like Luhan would miss a late night bath show from such a gorgeous man. He only curled in his pink blanket, eyes drowsily watching the water drops trailing down Kai’s tanned skin while giggling, “If the water isn’t so cold, I would join you, Kai.” he didn’t mean to make Kai startled and gave him a strange look in return. But the man said nothing and continued scrubbing himself in silence, so Luhan sat up and said more, “You know, if we’re not in love, this will be awkward. But since we’re dating now, I think we should do more than just sleeping next to each other…”

Kai stopped scrubbing and unfortunately for Luhan, the man snickered at him, “your wish, Luhan.”

The gesture and the mention of his name in the form of a husky whisper succeed made his blood rushed south, making his heart beat thumped hard and his legs closed tightly, restrained the shameless growing creature in between his legs, “oh, come on…” he sighed, “if you don’t want to , stop giving me such turn on view!”

Kai chuckled while rinsing his body, “I’m sorry for opening the door,” the man put a towel around his hips and walked inside again to get dressed, “but I don’t think you’re sorry for creepily watching.”

“I’m not a creep, damn it!” Luhan hit Kai with his pillow, “you seduced me with your six pack honey abs and your firm , in the middle of night! Why the hell you had to clean up right now, anyway?! Can’t it wait until dawn?”

 

.

 

Of course it can’t! That’s what Kai thought as he gave Luhan a look. He was having this frustrating wet dream in which he got assaulted by plumpy girl with Luhan’s face and what shocked him the most, they played with the back door and he enjoyed every moment of it, like it wasn’t a taboo thing to do. So he cleaned himself in order to clear his mind, wondering if this is a punishment for falling in love with a man, or the devil tried to lure him into the dark side by feeding his curiosity.

“I’m sorry.” Kai took the pillow on the floor and seated himself on the daybed next to Luhan, “tomorrow I’ll get light for the back room so I don’t have to disturb you again, ok?” he said it while caressing Luhan face, encouraging the sulky blond to just drop the topic, “now let’s sleep. Can you sleep?”

“Brush my hair…” Luhan muttered into his chest, as once again the blond clung to him for a dear life. Kai gave Luhan a gentle kiss on the top of head, before he brushed the blond strand with his fingers. His mouth opened to whisper Arabic words of protection from the evil so he hoped this time his dream won’t be so wicked like before.

 

“Unngh…”

However, the beautiful silence only last for a few minutes, cause then Luhan shifted in his sleep and unconsciously grinding his hardness onto Kai’s crotch. As weird as people may see, Kai didn’t felt it wrong, or disgusting. He only reacted in panic cause deep in his heart, he loved the friction. He wanted to participate along and he can’t accept it. This is crazy. This is insane.

So he yanked over the pink blanket around them, then with all his might, he forced Luhan to get up.

 

*

 

Luhan blushed.

 

Lately, what’s so called ‘lovey-dovey’ life with Kai turned more ‘frisky’. It started from a week ago, while he was ‘unconsciously’ humping on Kai thigh, again, Kai asked him to in the bathroom while it’s dark and creepy and cold outside. Of course, it shrunk again from the fear, even though Kai promised the man would wait next to the open door. For almost half an hour, Luhan can’t get up again and he cried because Kai won’t let him go back to sleep until he’s spent and he thought maybe he turned impotent since he decided to take the role as the ‘woman’ in this relationship.

 

Tired of hearing his whine, Kai stormed in and turned his body, pressed his back to the wooden wall and made him yelped when the man grabbed his and started him.

“Nooooo! What are you doing?!?!”

“You’re so slow! I’m sleepy!”

“Please, don’t graze it too hard - ah! Ah! Aa-mmmfffff!!” and as if it’s not enough with the rough and big hand forcefully milking him, Kai covered his mouth with another hand to keep his scream to himself. Luhan never felt this aroused before and never had to control himself at a time like this so when he finally reached his peak, his legs became as soft as butter and Kai had to hold him, cleaning him, even dragging him back to bed.

They didn’t speak. Luhan was sure Kai went straight to bed after turning off the light again, giving time for him to feel again his toes, his limbs and his now flustered face. But then, he heard Kai sighed and with that he looked up, eyeing where the face of the man belong,

 

“Kai?”

 

“You don’t get circumcised.”

 

 Luhan didn’t know what to react. Well, duh, that was obvious. Why he had to do something so creepy like that, in the first place?

 

“So…?” he asked for more explanation.

 

He felt Kai turned to stare at him, “you should be.” then the man started the story of a Prophet named Ibrahim a.s. and the prophecy for every Muslim man to cut the skin around the head of the for health. Luhan purposely ignoring the detail of the story, cause he was sure his ‘pink candy’ would be as good as it is.

“But I’m no muslim.” Luhan reasoned when Kai ended the tale.

 

“Don’t you love me?” Kai attacked him back and made his heart clenched in hesitation.

“It has no relation to our love.” Luhan answered with a low growl, “I’m the woman, ok? My won’t get in any way with you so stop talking about this creepy topic and just sleep.” With that, Luhan curled into Kai’s embrace again and sighed in relief when Kai cuddled him back. He almost drifted into sleep just from the caress on his back, but then Kai whispered something into his temple, sounded like, ‘I love you whoever you are…’ and Luhan felt like he would do anything for Kai, no matter how creepy or twisted it would be.

 

“Hhhhh…”

 

Luhan sighed in shame. Since that night, Kai had this ‘intense’ and ‘burning’ gaze at him every time their eyes met. The affection he got was always the same, so gentle and platonic but his skin translate it differently now. He was sensitive, too sensitive that he always flinched when Kai tapped his shoulder. He would gasp when Kai whispered into his ear and cuddled him lovingly. Especially when the man placed a chaste kiss on his hair, on his temple and cheeks, his mind would shatter into dust and blown away by the sea wind.

Kai asked once why he looked so cautious and he couldn’t just say he was nervous. What if Kai touched him again and they both realized it’s not enough? What if Kai chose to be selfish and blind and pinned him down? What if he really opened himself to Kai so they could be lost together?

So much trouble to be in love, and it didn’t feel better to know that no one wanting to find a way out from this wicked relationship.

 

“Where are we?”

 

After Kai had Noon Pray in the mosque, the man brought him to a compound at the other side of the hill, filled with debris and ruins from the buildings. Kai didn’t answer him, only hold his hand tightly as the man carefully stepped on the broken road, possibly from earthquake. In this silence, Luhan could almost feel the fear from the past event, making him scooted closer to Kai cause there’s no doubt at a place as creepy as this, ghosts and demon must exist.

“Kai, why we’re here?” He asked lowly, as Kai led him into another road with only a big traditional house left standing. The man finally stopped and smiled at him, somehow it looked so sad that Luhan really wanted to cry just by seeing it.

 

“This is my house, Luhan.” the man said softly.

 

“Your house?” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, “but you lived in the shore…”

 

“That’s my shack,” Kai opened his sandals and climbed the steps to the front porch. Luhan followed the man behind, still with confused expression as he watched Kai unlocked the door while explained, “This is where I live before tsunami, the Compound of Islamic Boarding School owned by my grandparents. My parents were teaching here.” When Kai opened the door, the salty scent of the sea hit his nose, mixed with the smell of coconut oil polished on the wooden surrounding and fluttered his under skin with excitement. His lips twisted into squeal in joy cause it was so cozy and comforting to be here.

“This is a beautiful house.” Luhan ran his hand on the woodcraft on the column, “why you don’t live here?”

Kai opened each window in the living room, “after the tsunami, electricity and water supply didn’t reach the compound, and since the survivor is only me, there are so many options where to live.” When he said it, Luhan almost asked if the man had other houses owned by his family, but he sincerely chose to take a seat and listened quietly,

“But I chose to live in the shack.” Kai said while approaching his seat and patted his hair gently, “since there’s no use to live in a home without family…”

Luhan took a heavy breath, cause Kai words really hit him deep with guilt. Up until now, he would say it differently, proudly, that family is just in the way with his life. He hated his father for being a super busy contractor and the only way they could meet was in office, when they had meeting. He hated his mother for being a supermodel, for always there for high class party and never once tucked him to bed. Even Kris only became his best friend until high school life taking away Kris from him and making their relationship as formal as stranger.

 

“You’re not alone.”

 

He never expected to say this, thousands miles away from where he was born and raised, to a stranger he just knew for a month, “I’m your friend, your lover, your family now…” but when Kai kneeled down and hugged him, he felt the warmth from his chest spread along his body, making his breath calmed and his mouth twisted into a sweet smile, “you’re not alone anymore, cause I don’t have intention to ever leave your side…”

 

Kai didn’t answer him, except for burying face into his neck and breathing into his scent. Luhan didn’t complain with this closeness, he enjoyed it when Kai slowly pushed him and shifted on the top of him, struggling so they both could fit in this long couch. It felt different, now Kai placed almost all weight onto him, paralyzing him with both hands and legs. It gave him chill in the back, as scary as having another man dominated his body, it also gave him thrill.

“Kai…” Luhan tried to shift so he could face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter