Storm

No Boundary For Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

“Kai…”

 

That night the sea wind became stronger, hitting the thin wooden wall of the shack and bringing heavy rain along to make the world became shaky and creepy from the melody of storm. Kai was just finishing the Night Prayer when he felt trembling hands wrapped around his neck, followed by the scent of Luhan pressed to his back, hugging him with fear radiated from every pore. He’s still thinking it was funny for a grown up man to be afraid of storm and kept asking him to evacuate to higher place so if the worst happening, they won’t be in the middle of it.

 

“Yes?” Kai caressed Luhan hand, tried to share his comfort into the blond.

 

“Is this place safe?” Kai felt damp lips kissing his ear with a soft whisper, and he looked around the interior of his shack. Instead worrying about the storm, this intimate position bothered him more, since he knew Luhan wanted him and Luhan was too close to break his sanity into pieces. Before, he’d never think of Luhan ually, never hesitated to touch Luhan affectionally, because Kai had a soft spot with cute things and Luhan was too cute to be an adult, or a man, in general. But lately, he even waking up in the middle of night with cold sweat and passionate dream of taking Luhan inside his arm and seduced the blond to make love with him. It was strange, at how easy his mind accepted the idea despite his pride which loathing the action as taboo, unacceptable by his culture and norms, and sinful to his religion.

 

‘Do you want me to be lost?’ That’s what Kai asked from his gaze when he sat on the bed, facing Luhan who waited him with anxiety clouding in the hazy eyes. As he lay on his side, Luhan immediately scooted and fitted the smaller body into his chest while muttering a ‘good night, Kai…’ and ‘I love you…’

 

Kai held his breath and kept calling God’s name so he won’t answer Luhan and give the blond a false hope. However, as the storm kept going on outside, his heart also became restless and so do his eyes. That’s why, in this darkness, he rubbed Luhan back gently and whispered,

 

“There’s a story about a Prophet named Luth.”

 

Kai didn’t expect Luhan to react, but he had a feeling Luhan also had trouble sleeping and listened to his story quietly. He told Luhan, Luth was come from an era where the people had no restriction to unleash their lust whether it’s about the gender or the norms. They forgot about God and forgot to worship God, so Luth came as the Prophet to help them realized they were lost and warned them with the upcoming wrath from God. It’s a tough job to be a Prophet. So little who believed him and so many laughed at him.

“It was true that everything served by Satan looked so fresh and alluring and sparkling. But if people chose to be blind and not seeing the motive under, they’ll be enslaved by their own lust and began forgetting they were creature. Just like Luth’s people, who chose to not listen to their Prophet’s words. On the day they became the worst, there’s a storm coming…ugh…” and Kai stopped abruptly when Luhan hugged him suffocating-ly tight, “so you were listening…” Kai tried to smile but so far, with this painful grab around his chest, he could only gasp for a breath.

 

“Don’t tell creepy story when it’s creepy outside…” Luhan whined desperately and Kai believed this man was pouting right now. He began wondering, if Luhan wasn’t really a man, because of this too girly behavior, and slightly hoping Luhan was a girl under disguise. But no, he shouldn’t be dreaming so high, cause he saw Luhan half- sometimes and he was sure Luhan was a girl only in the heart. “Besides I’m not even a homoual, Kai. I only love you.”

 

“How’s that possible?” the statement brought question in Kai gaze, even though he couldn’t see Luhan, he knew where to pierce his eyes onto, “You’re a man, Luhan, and obviously me too. How’s loving a man didn’t make you a homoual?”

 

“It’s different.” Luhan said, “I love you like a woman loves man.”

 

Suddenly Kai felt numb, lost his ability to give a proper reaction except a low,

 

“Huh?” What this man implies from that? He mentally said.

 

“I mean,” Sensing that Kai said nothing in return, Luhan decided to continue, “It probably awkward for you to hear this, but lately I’ve had dream, wet dream, with you.” At this point, a flash of his own fantasy about Luhan came by and heated his face. Thanks God it’s pitch black here and Luhan didn’t have nocturnal vision so the blond won’t question the meaning behind his now blushing cheeks, “and in my every dream, I was taken by you.”

 

“Taken?”

 

When he opened his mouth, he surprised at how raw his voice came out.

 

“You know,” Luhan voice got closer and softer, “like this,” just like a clueless puppet, Kai let Luhan shifted their body until his back facing the air and his chest pressed to Luhan who rested beneath him. The air around him getting thicker, made it hard and harder to breath so he inhaled them from his now opened mouth,

 

“Kai…”

 

His tongue met with a hot flesh as his mouth was into a kiss. He froze, didn’t expect to get this kind of kiss so he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter