Slave?!

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Hey! I just decided to do something new to this fic! Since I don't have time to write things in details, I'll also use colours to differentiate who is talking in this fic! Tell me whether you like it or not, if you do, then I'll just continue it like this! ^^ Hyoyoung is violet while Hwayoung is red and Youngmin is blue while kwangmin is green.. :D Oh! and Jinyoung is purple while Sandeul is lime! Enjoy!

 

Chapter 5 - Slave?!

 

Hyoyoung's POV

 

"Well.." "Just tell us already!!" I tried calming Hwayoung down. Then the black-haired twin came closer. "If you two don't want your secret exposed, then beg." I stared at him confused. "Beg?" "Yeah, kneel down and beg."

Hwayoung looked at him as if he's gone crazy. "Why would we do that?!" "Fine... then suit yourself, I'll just report this to the principal~" He turned around but stopped when I called him. "You!

"Ne??" He smirked. "If we beg, then you'll keep this a secret, right?" He nodded.

I got down on my knees slowly and stared at him. "Please... keep this a secret.."

"Unnie!! Get up!" Hwayoung tried to make me get up but I ignored her. The twins looked suprised. "Wow. You really did kneel down. This secret is more important than I thought." He smirked. 

"Get up." I got up as instructed. "You also listen to instructions well, not like your twin." He glanced at Hwayoung as she glared back. "Be our servants." He said casually. "Mwo?! Servants?!" "Yeah.. You know, like slaves~" He smiled mocking Hwayoung. "We can pay you if you want us too.."

"Fine. We don't need the money, but just keep this a secret." I said glaring at him. He's really getting on my nerves too. "Unnie!"

"Well, okay then... that was easy. See you two tomorrow then, slaves~" He waved and left. I sighed. What have I gotten us into?

"Unnie! Are you crazy?! Did you know what you just did?!" Hwayoung stared at me in disbelief. Suddenly, I felt a pang of pain in my head. Everything seems blurry then everything went black. 

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Yah! If you're trying to have some fun, then don't drag me with you!" I scolded Kwangmin.

"Aww~ But it's no fun doing this alone~ Besides, if we have our own servants at school, then everything will be easy, right? They can get anything for us." Kwangmin smiled. "But why the twins?"

"Duh.. Because they are the Ryu twins also known as the queenkas at our school~ Won't it be a shock to everyone seeing their beloved queenkas serving us?" Queenkas?

I suddenly felt someone bumped my shoulder. "Sorry." I heard him mumbled out. "Whatever." I said and was about to leave until I heard the next word. "Rude.

"Hyung!" I turned and glared at him. "What did you just said?

"I said 'Rude'." He smirked as I gritted my teeth. "Hyung.." The guy beside him tried to pull him away. "No one dares to say that to me." I squinted my eyes at him. "Oh sorry then should I say that you're REALLY polite??" He smiled. Sarcastic.

"Hyung, let's go. The other hyungs are going to search for us if we don't get to school now." Kwangmin tried to drag me but I wouldn't budge. "Hyung.."

"Fine. I have no time to mess with this pathetic fool anyway." I said as he glared at me. Then I left with Kwangmin following behind. There's seriously never a day when no one is trying to get on my nerves.

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

Arrogant much. "Hyung, kaja." I nodded and went into the bar. "Hyoyoung-ah! Hwayoung-ah! We're back!" Where are they? "Oppa!!" I turned and saw Hwayoung running towards us. Has she been crying?

Her eyes are all puffy and red. "Hyo...young...unnie...She.. In the c-changing room.." With that last sentence, I ran into the changing room. "Hyoyoung!" I saw her body laying lifelessly on the chair. I ran to her and tried shaking her softly. "Hyoyoung.." I turned to Hwayoung. "What happened?

"She...she.. fainted... It's all my fault... I.. nagged her... and... and... suddenly she collapsed.." Hwayoung said between the sobs. "Nagged?" She nodded. I didn't have time to ask her that so I carried Hyoyoung and ran quickly to the car. "Sandeul-ah! Take care of Hwayoung! I'll take Hyoyoung to the hospital!" He nodded. "We'll meet you there!"

As I got near the car, I opened the door and slid her in. I the engine and drove to the hospital. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well hello~ I'm sorry but I have really bad news! For the subscribers of The Nam Brothers VS The Han Sisters, I'm sorry cause I can't update today! Boohoo~ T.T ButI have to study for my final exam... The exam is after next week so I only have a week to study... I already updated this one because I saved it. So sorry! But I'll make a teaser for the next chapter! ^^ Thanks!

Snoopnut98: Aww! Thanks! Snoopnut98 also HWAITING!! Thanks for the comments! Do comment often! ^^

selenalove: Hehe~ So sorry! I couldn't say no to puppy eyes but I  still couldn't update... Sorry... And please stay tune to the teaser for the next chapter of my fic! ^^