Painful Injuries

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"It's good to see you again, Bill." Jinyoung smirked, tensing Bill as he moved forward with the gun still aiming at Bill's face. "Jinyoung oppa? Why are you here?" Hyoyoung interrupted.

"Saving you and Hwayoung of course." Jinyoung replied, still setting his eyes on Bill. "But why? It's dangerous!" Hyoyoung shouted, her arms hugging her twin tightly.

"Because I'm your oppa." Jinyoung smiled, his eyes still not leaving Bill's face. "I'm still your oppa, afterall."

Hyoyoung was touched, she could feel tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you done now? We have two injured people here, so hurry up." Youngmin cut in, crossing his arms. "Yeah Yeah, Jinyoung 'oppa' is the best, blah blah.." He grumbled silently.

"I heard that." Jinyoung snapped as Youngmin feigned innocence.

"Any last words?" Jinyoung asked as Bill gritted his teeth. "Just get on with it." Youngmin blurted making Jinyoung roll his eyes. "Not you, stupid." Bill signalled Daehyun to help him but Jinyoung noticed.

"Keep an eye on Daehyun." Jinyoung ordered, his eyes still fixing on Bill. Youngmin nodded with a blank face, lazily walking towards Daehyun. "Hyoyoung, get Hwayoung out. Kwangmin, get my brother and make sure that all three of them are inside the car when Youngmin gets there soon." Jinyoung spoke up.

"Me? What about you?" Youngmin asked. "I'm gonna make sure that these two won't hurt the twins anymore." Jinyoung replied.

Hyoyoung opened to speak. "Don't. Just get out, please. I'll be fine." Jinyoung muttered. "Trust me."

Hwayoung gripped onto Hyoyoung's shirt, her heart threatening to stop any soon. "Okay, then I trust you oppa. Kwangmin, let's go." Hyoyoung pulled Hwayoung up, as Kwangmin helped Sandeul up to his feet.

"Unnie.." Hwayoung leaned harder onto Hyoyoung, losing her sight. "I can walk, help Hwayoung." Sandeul pushed Kwangmin away. Kwangmin didn't say anything as he made his way to the twins. "Here, let me help." He took Hwayoung's arm, throwing it around his neck before lifting her up slowly.

"I know it's not the time to say this but they look cute together." Sandeul whispered near Hyoyoung's ear as she flinched. "Haish oppa!" Hyoyoung grabbed Sandeul's arm, afraid he would fall down. "Let's go quick!"

Jinyoung blocked the door after the others left. "Youngmin, get his gun."

Youngmin obeyed, pulling a gun out of Bill's back pocket but before he could back away, Bill grabbed hold of him with a knife threatening to slit across Youngmin's throat.

"What are you trying to do?" Jinyoung's grip on the gun tightened.

Bill trailed the knife down onto Youngmin's shoulder, pressing the tip slightly inside his skin but Youngmin didn't show any reaction. "Just shoot him already." He coldly said.

"Well you're a tough one." Bill chuckled. "Put the gun down and bring me Hyoyoung. Hwayoung's already dying so just let me kill your precious Hyoyoung and then we can live happily ever after. Deal?"

Jinyoung almost gape at Bill's nonsense attempt on trying to bargain with him.

"No?" Bill raised an eyebrow. "Daehyun, come here." Youngmin aimed the gun in his hand at Daehyun before he could move. "Try if you dare."

Bill laughed. "What a clever boy." He wanted to snatch the gun away but his hands were busy. "Let go of the gun." He pressed the shiny blade deeper into Youngmin's skin until blood started to drip out.

Youngmin's hand tightened onto the gun. Bill pushed the knife down Youngmin's arm.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jinyoung resist the urge to shut his eyes. Youngmin winced in pain as he bit his tongue, still holding the gun tightly. Bill stopped when it reached just the half-way between Youngmin's shoulder and his elbow.

"Don't make me shoot you." Jinyoung threatened, feeling guilty as he noticed Youngmin's bloody shoulder."Try then. Don't shoot the wrong person though." Bill laughed.

Youngmin felt his shoulder throbbing but he kept the gun straight at Daehyun.

Jinyoung eyed Bill as he was immersed in his laugh. He charged towards him suddenly, knocking Youngmin away. "Shoot him! Now!"

Youngmin felt dizzy at the loss of blood as he tried to aim the gun until Daehyun made an attempt to steal the gun. Both kept struggling with each other until Daehyun pressed his palm onto Youngmin's wound making him shout in pain.

Youngmin kicked Daehyun away as beads of sweat started to form on his forehead.

Jinyoung held Bill down, unable to shoot him. "Do you really want me dead, huh? You wanna be a killer?" Bill smirked as Jinyoung chuckled. "I'll do anything to protect ryu twins."

Bill snapped Jinyoung's wrist when he had the chance as the gun fell out of Jinyoung's hand. He kicked Jinyoung to the side, before grabbing the gun. Jinyoung growled in pain, holding his wrist.

Bill got up, pointing the gun towards Jinyoung. "Say goodbye."

The trigger was pulled as Bill fell down onto the gound. "Goodbye." Youngmin's hand fell to his side, his face was getting pale. "You alright?"

Jinyoung got up to his feet. "Fine, thanks for saving me."

"I didn't save you because I wanted to. It's because I have a feeling someone wanted you to still be alive." Youngmin replied coldly. "Look out!" Jinyoung's eyes widened and thanks to his fast reflexes, he grabbed Bill's gun, before shooting a bullet straight into Daehyun's chest.

Youngmin turned around as Daehyun fell on the ground, a brick settled on his palm.

"Sorry, I know he's your classmate." Jinyoung apologized as Youngmin shrugged, as if he didn't care. "This is better than having him stalking or kidnapping Hyoyoung again in the future."

"I guess we're even." Youngmin grinned slightly at Jinyoung. "Let's get out of here. The police can take care of them later, that is if they're still alive by then." Jinyoung said, approaching Youngmin.

"I can walk by myself." Youngmin backed away, shuffling out the door.

When they were both outside, Jinyoung was relieved to see the others inside the car. "Quick, Hwayoung is still injured as well as Sandeul." Kwangmin's head popped out from inside the car. "Hyung! What happened?!" His eyes widened when got a closer look of his twin.

"I'm fine." Youngmin lazily said. "Kwangmin, can you drive? I don't think my wrist can function right now." Jinyoung rubbed his wrist as Youngmin got inside the car. Kwangmin nodded before changing his seat. Jinyoung got in, sitting at the front beside Kwangmin before giving his keys to him.

"Is it over? Where's Bill?" Hyoyoung asked. "He's dead, I hope." Youngmin said, almost in a whisper as he lost all of his energy to speak. Hyoyoung was squeezed between Youngmin and Sandeul with Hwayoung's head on her lap and legs on Sandeul's.

"Hey, you okay?" Hyoyoung asked and gasped when she noticed Youngmin's blue, swollen shoulder. His injury was dry as if his blood was drained out of his body. Youngmin's head fell down onto Hyoyoung's shoulder as Hyoyoung panicked. "Hey! You okay?!"

"Shut up, I'm tired." Youngmin whispered coldly. "With that attitude, I guess you still have some hope of living." Hyoyoung let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's hope everyone will be okay." Jinyoung spoke up, wincing as his wrist starts to throb. His wrist couldn't even move as tried to prevent any movements from happening.

Kwangmin nodded. "Stay strong, hyungs!" *And Hwayoung, don't you dare die on me.* He glanced at the rear-view mirror before speeding up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rumourhasit12 - thank you for reading and commenting! XD And yes, she got shot.  Don't worry, Kwangmin's there for her!

JJustBeingMe - I'm done with my exam! XD How are you choco buddy? And the fic is updated! Yay! Thanks for reading and commenting!~

fanfic_reader - Thanks for reading and commenting! Yesh yesh, Jinyoung is a hero :3 haha

madihoney - WHY? WHY DIE? O__O AND THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND READING!

coffeemarshmallow - Thank you for the support, and thank you for commenting as well as reading this fic! K-Drama? O-O Wow, thank you for that compliment! I'm honored! <3 ^^

iloveBLUE392 - It was Sandeul's plan but the plan at the end was Jinyoung's quick-witted action. Yes yes, she can't die or Kwangmin will forever be alone XD Thanks for commenting and reading!

ShineeShiDaePMSuju - Updated! Thanks for reading and commenting! Kwangmin's trying his best to get them to the hospital XD

minty_melon - >.< Aww thank you! Thanks for reading and commenting! I love replying to you! Your comments and support give me strength! ^^ I hope this chapter is okay for you!

RiverAreum48 - Since morning?! O-O Wow! Thank you for reading and commenting also! Hope you support this fic till the end! >.<

MystifyingSerenity - Updated! Thanks for reading and commenting! ^^

Realmz - UPDATED! Sorry for the wait! ^^ and don't hunt me or I won't make new chapters >D muahahaha *slaps self* ._. anyways, thank you for reading and commenting!!! <3

 

I feel so happy just by seeing your comments! Thank you guys! And silent readers (if there is one) thank you too! <3