Rejection

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Author's POV

 

"I like you Sandeul oppa!!"

 

Sandeul chuckled. "Of course~ I'm your cool big brother!"

 

Hwayoung frowned. "No! I mean I like you! I love you! Not as a brother, but as a... guy.." She blushed.

 

Sandeul frowned and sighed. "I know.."

 

Hwayoung gaped. "N-neh? It- it was obvious?

 

"Yes and I was trying to avoid the confession you're going to make today."

 

Hwayoung's eyes got teary. "Does that mean..."

 

"I'm sorry Hwayoung-ah... I love you.. but only as a younger sister.

 

Hwayoung looked down to her feet. "Oh..

 

Sandeul panicked seeing the sad face. "A-are you ok? I didn't mean to make you cry.. I was just.."

 

Hwayoung chuckled and punched Sandeul's arm lightly. "I'm fine.."

 

"Besides, there are a lot of cuter guys out there..

 

Sandeul smiled. "So.. we're good?"

 

"Yeah...

 

Suddenly, Hyoyoung and Jinyoung popped out of the bench behind them. "Yah! Oppa! What are you doing to my twin?!" Hyoyoung rushed to Hwayoung who looked like she'll burst in tears any second. 

 

"Gwaenchana?" Hyoyoung's soft voice was all that Hwayoung needed as she nod. "Neh.."

 

Both Jinyoung and Hyoyoung glared at Sandeul. "What?! I didn't mean to!"

 

"You could have rejected her a little nicer..

 

"I did, hyung!

 

Jinyoung kept on glaring.

 

"It's ok, oppa, unnie. Sandeul oppa was right. He did reject me nicely."

 

They all nod. Then turned to exit the fair.

 

Everything was silent and awkward. Hwayoung felt bad and she tried to cheer things up but failed. 'How did it turn out like this..'

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

"Unnie!!" Hwayoung finally burst when they reached home as Hyoyoung hugged her tightly.

 

"You'll find a better guy, Hwayoung-ah.." Hyoyoung patted Hwayoung's back as Hwayoung continued her crying. 

 

"It hurts... Love hurts.." Hyoyoung felt tears in her eyes. "Shh.. Let it out.. I'm here for you..

 

And soon after that, Hyoyoung cried with Hwayoung. She felt the pain her twin is feeling.

 

 

~~0o0~~

 

 

"So! Are you ready for school?

 

Hwayoung nodded weakly. Hyoyoung tried to be more nergetic for Hwayoung. 

 

"Let's go then! Yay! School! Let's meet the girls first okay?" Hwayoung nodded again. "But let's not tell the girls about what happened unnie.." Hyoyoung understood and nod. "As you wish."

 

After a few minutes of walking, the girls reached their destination: School.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hey! Sorry for the short update!! >.< Next chappie is going to have the jo twins! Since the twins have disappeared lately even though their the main characters LOL 

 

Bye~ Love you!<3

 

tumblr_lcddstagCB1qaqcoho1_500.gif