Back to School

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A week passed since the incident happened. Hyoyoung and Hwayoung are officially adopted into the Park's family but Mrs Park decided to keep their surname as 'Ryu' as the twins requested. Sandeul's wound is cured and he's now happily hopping wandering around the house, playing with Hwayoung. 

As for Jinyoung, he's fully cured but for a specific reason, he's still in his bandages and on his bed. 

"Oppa." Hyoyoung sighed for nth time. "What?" Jinyoung bit the apple Hyoyoung brought him. "You know you have to get back to school soon." Hyoyoung crossed her arms and squinted her eyes at him. 

"But I'm still sick." Jinyoung munched the apple and gave Hyoyoung innocent blinks. 

Hyoyoung put a hand on his forehead and frowned at him when he just blinked at her. "See. You're not in pain." As if the realization struck him, Jinyoung automatically groan in pain. "It hurts." 

Hyoyoung glared and flicked his forehead. "Oppa, if you keep on being like this, I'm telling appa that you're faking." 

Jinyoung shrugged and kept on munching his apple. Hyoyoung snatched the apple away and glared at him. "I was eating that!" "Oppa!" A few seconds went on with them glaring at each other.

"I heard shoutings." Sandeul poked his head through the door and eyed the glaring couple. 

Hyoyoung finally gave in and slumped her shoulders slightly. "I give up. I'm going to school." She threw the apple onto Jinyoung and exited the room. Sandeul blinked and entered the room. "What happened?"

Jinyoung sighed and put the apple back onto the plate. "I bet this has something to do with you not getting better?" Sandeul guessed.

Jinyoung ignored his brother as he laid back onto the bed. "You're being childish hyung." Sandeul shook his head.

Jinyoung gave him a look. "Shut up." 

"You know you can't keep her like this. Why don't you just confess your feelings, hyung?" 

"And get rejected with her saying that she thinks of me as her own brother? I'll pass." Jinyoung turned his back towards Sandeul as he closed his eyes, pretending to be sleeping.

"You'll never know. It's now or never and who knows, there might be a lot of guys confessing to her in school. Think about it, hyung." Sandeul patted his brother's shoulder before leaving the room.

Jinyoung opened his eyes and sighed.

~~0o0~~

 

"Hyung, what's wrong with them?" Minwoo poked Donghyun's arm as the others joined in staring at the twins. 

Youngmin was stabbing his sandwich as if his life depended on it while Kwangmin kept sighing whenever he sees anyone or even anything. The twins were emitting thick, black aura around them making everyone, even the fangirls afraid to approach them.

"Y-Youngmin-ah.." Donghyun carefully called him out but Youngmin kept stabbing his poor sandwich until it didn't even look like something that is edible anymore.

Donghyun gulped and turned to Kwangmin. "Kwang-" Before he managed to even say his name, Kwangmin sighed out loud for the 100th time that day.

The four blinked at the twins. "Ryu twins~!" As if on cue, the Jo twins brightened up and snapped their heads towards the voice.

The Ryu twins were seen with Hyoyoung trying to shush Eunjung's excited voice down. The black aura surrounding Jo twins disappeared immediately as the others stared at them weirdly.

"I think it's time to launch the plan before our twins get worse." Hyunseong whispered to Donghyun. "I don't even want to imagine something worse than this. Let's do it." Donghyun nodded.

The Ryu twins shook their heads at their friends. "You guys make it seem as if we revived from the dead." Hwayoung muttered, trying to untangle Jiyeon and Qri's arms from her body.

"It's been days since we last see you at school. How's your new brothers? Are they alright?" Soyeon asked. 

Even though the twins didn't get to see their friends, they always kept in touch and told them everything that happened. "They're fine." Hyoyoung nodded. "I'm surprised the guard let you in during recess though." Chanmi blinked.

"The guard practically knows us know since we always met during recess, remember?" Hwayoung laughed. The others gave them a knowing look as they remembered that the twins used to usually leave school during recess.

"I'm glad that you're in a better family and away from that hell-like place." Eunjung smiled sofly. "Yeah and now you can always join the classes after recess rather than joining in whenever you're lucky enough not to get called by your ex-parents!" Chanmi added excitedly.

The twins smiled back at them. "And guess what? It's PE after this!" Eunkyo cheered as Hyewon pouted. "Aww.." The others laughed as they knew that Eunkyo always loved sports while Hyewon was her exact opposite. 

After finishing their lunch, the girls happily skipped- yeah, they literally skipped to the girls' locker room. The twins chatted with their friends along the way, not knowing what was waiting for them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update, I didn't have access to my internet =w='' Hope this update is good! ^^