Asking for A Date

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Author's POV

 

"Hyung!" Youngmin didn't even bother to look up from the magazine. "Why didn't you fetch me?" Youngmin shrugged. "I didn't know where you were." Kwangmin gaped at his twin. "You could have searched for me!"

 

"Who told you to chase them? I didn't. Besides, I'm too lazy to be searching for someone. Well then, go and wash up. Mom already got dinner prepared." Youngmin stretched and got up. Someone? I'm his twin!

 

Youngmin proceeded downstairs as his twin stared at the sofa as if the sofa will form a mouth and explain to him why his twin didn't search for him making him run back home.

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Unnie.." Hwayoung whined at Hyoyoung for the 100th time. "Ok. Ok. Fine. I'll ask him." Hyoyoung sighed and gave up.

 

Hwayoung squealed and hugged her unnie. "GOMAWO!!!" Feeling so excited, she got up from the bed then jumped up and down. Hyoyoung shook her head at the sight. 

 

"I didn't know you like him THAT much.." Hwayoung stopped and blushed. "But I still don't get it.. Why do I have to ask Jinyoung oppa? Why can't you just directly ask Sandeul oppa yourself??" Hyoyoung stared at her twin curiously. 

 

"Because if Jinyoung oppa will come with us, then he will absolutely ask Sandeul oppa along since there are four tickets to the fair. Besides, I'm too shy to ask Sandeul oppa. It will be embarassing if he didn't want to go with me." Hyoyoung tilted her head. "But it's not embarassing if Jinyoung oppa rejected me?

 

Hwayoung laughed as if it's a joke. "Of course he won't reject you unnie!" Hwayoung slapped with her right hand. "How do you know?" "I mean.. He.. He is close to you! Yeah, that's it! He will never reject a close dongsaeng!"

 

Hwayoung regretted what she said. She promised Jinyoung to never tell Hyoyoung about his feelings and now, she's almost breaking the promise. Fortunately, Hyoyoung wasn't paying attention to her obvious actions and believed her.

 

"Ok then..  I hope you're right. I'll ask Jinyoung oppa later and tell him to ask Sandeul oppa along too." Hwayoung grinned. "Yay! Thanks unnie! You're the best twin sister I ever had!" Hwayoung hugged Hyoyoung.

 

Hyoyoung chuckled. "I'm the ONLY twin sister you ever had." Hwayoung laughed.

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Jinyoung oppa!" Jinyoung turned around from the bar table and face Hyoyoung. "What?" Hyoyoung seemed hesitant then saw Hwayoung giving a nod as encouraging her to do it. "I was wondering.." Jinyoung tilted his head. 

 

"Do you wanna go to a fair with me?" Hyoyoung let out a sigh of relieve after letting the words out. Jinyoung seemed puzzled and froze."Oppa?" Hyoyoung waved her hand in front of Jinyoung's face. 

 

Jinyoung snapped out of his daze and smiled. "S-sure.." Hyoyoung grinned. "Great! Don't forget to ask Sandeul oppa, kay!" She turned but Jinyoung pulled her back. "Wait, Sandeul?

 

"Yeah.. You know, for Hwayoung. You already know about Hwayoung's crush, right? Well, she wanted to go to the funfair with him but she's too shy so she wanted us to go as well. She already bought four tickets.

 

Jinyoung's confused face got replaced with a disappointed one. His smile dropped. "Oh.." He tried to not let the disappointment show. "Okay then, I'll.. ask Sandeul.

 

Hyoyoung, oblivious to the sudden changes, clapped happily. "Yay! Thanks oppa!" Jinyoung smiled. "No prob.

 

"Hey, you're alright? I haven't seen you this happy for a while." Jinyoung decided to change the topic. "I'm fine. I just realised that being moody doesn't help anything but it only hurts people around me."

 

Jinyoung nodded. "I'm glad you're back to normal.

 

"Me too. And.. I'm sorry for everything oppa. About slapping you and such. I'm also thankful that you were always there for me." Jinyoung faked a cough and scratched behind his neck awkwardly. "Sure.. No problem." He was feeling extra embarassed from the sudden 'Thankful' and 'Sorry' talk from Hyoyoung.

 

"Ehem.." They both turned and saw Sandeul standing there with a smirk on his face. "Well, I.. better get to work now. Don't forget to ask him about the date oppa!" Hyoyoung stammered and turned to help Hwayoung with the plates.

 

Sandeul turned to his hyung. "What date?"

 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

Kay! Finished updating for today! Tomorrow's update will be all about the date! ^^ Please2x comment and subscribe~ I'm sad that one of my subscribers left. :( Maybe my story is getting boring.. I need to search for interesting ideas more then.. :D Enjoy!