Unknown Feeling = LOVE?!

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Youngmin's POV

 

I turned the pen between my fingers again and again. Right now I'm in my math class and guess who is sitting in front of me. Ryu Hyoyoung. Apparently, her class schedules are mostly the same with mine. I don't actually mind though.

I don't know whether I'm staring at her or glaring at her. Beside her was a guy with blonde hair. "I look better in blonde hair than him." I mumbled. "Hey Hyoyoung-ah, can you teach me this? I'm not actually good in math." The guy rubbed his neck awkwardly and chuckled. 

I clicked my tongue and glared at him. I don't know why I'm feeling so annoyed. Hyoyoung smiled at him. "Sure! Here." She took his pen and began scribbling something while mumbling out the math formulaes. He's not even listening, he's busy staring at you, stupid!

I slammed my pen on the table making a loud thud. Everyone turned to me as I rolled my eyes. "Is something the matter, Mr Jo?" The teacher asked as I leaned back onto the chair and mumbled a 'nothing' before everyone retreated their eyes back to the front of the class.

I can feel Hyoyoung's glare at me but I ignored her and continued staring at the blackboard, pretending to be immersed in the subject. 

"Here you go, Daehyun-ah!" I heard her voice as I peeked at her. "Thanks!" Daehyun took back his pen. "No problem~" Hyoyoung beamed while Daehyun blushed.

I rolled my eyes again and got up abruptly when the bell rang. Kwangmin grabbed me from behind. "Hyung!~" I glared at him as he stepped back. "Wow! Someone is in a bad mood. Maybe too bad. Someone annoyed you again?" He put his arm around my neck and walked to the direction towards the cafeteria.

When I entered the cafeteria, with Kwangmin mumbling about something, I saw her again. She's laughing and chuckling with her friends at her table in the middle of the cafeteria. Somehow, my anger naturally went away. 

"Whats wrong with me.." I mumbled as Kwangmin turned to me. "What, hyung?" 

I shook my head and went straight to our table where our friends were waiting. "Yo Jo Twins!" Hyunseong hyung greeted us when we sat at the table. The others chatted and went on about something while I gazed at the table where Hyoyoung is sitting.

"What if you're feeling dizzy headed and like there is something in your stomach?" I mumbled. The table turned silent as everyone eyes were staring at me. Jeongmin hyung choked a little with his sandwich. "Neh?" He asked when he got a hold of himself.

"Are you sick hyung?" Kwangmin put a hand on my shoulder as I turned to them. "You know, when you're feeling dizzy-headed and weird in the stomach." 

Minwoo blinked at me. "Do you wanna go to the school's clinic?" Donghyun hyung asked as I shook my head. "No, its not like I'm sick. I'm fine, but I keep feeling this tingly feeling. I can't describe it." 

Donghyun blinked at me a few times. "Maybe you're in love!" Hyunseong joked and chuckled. Everyone including me stared at him. "What? I was kidding, he can't be in love, right?" Hyunseong asked the others while I blinked at them.

Everyone's gaze turned back at me. "Our Youngmin is in love?!" Jeongmin shouted out until Donghyun quickly covered his mouth. Luckily, the cafeteria was too loud to hear anyone.

I gave a blank face when everyone began to ask questions. "Who is she?" "Is she pretty?" "Since when?" 

I got up and exited the door with the guys shouting out my name. I leaned onto the wall beside the cafeteria's exit door. I put a hand onto my chest and felt my heart beating fast. "This can't be. No way." 

"Hyung!" Kwangmin appeared beside me. "Are you okay? Is it true?" He widened his eyes and bombed me with questions. I turned elsewhere and there she was again. Talking to her twin when suddenly a guy came and showed her his phone. She took the phone and punched in something before giving it back. 

The guy smiled happily before running off to somewhere. I squinted my eyes at her. "How can she just gave her phone number like that." I gritted my teeth and watched her walk away with her twin.

Kwangmin heard me and turned to the direction I was glaring at. "Who?" I was hoping for him to missed her but unfortunately, he saw her.

"The Queenkas?!" Kwangmin turned back at me with wide eyes. I turned elsewhere hoping that something could distract him for a while. "Which one?" I rolled my eyes at the question.

"No one." I said coldly. "Hyoyoung?" He guessed. I turned at him. "Why would you think that it's her?" I asked, wondering whether my feelings were obvious. "Cause you're always in the same class with her." He shrugged.

"Whatever." I straightened and turns to walk back to class.

 

~~0o0~~

 

Okay, this is getting out of control. Any more minute, I'm going to kill every guy in this school. Except for my annoying twin and the hyungs as well as Minwoo. 

"Hyoyoung-ah, will you... b-be my girl?" I heard the guy asked. I know I'm not supposed to be here and listening to other people's conversations but they are in my way so I had no choice but to hide here until their conversation was done.

I can feel my hand slowly turning into a fist. 

"Mianhe, but.. I'm not ready for relationships. Besides, I only regard you as my friend." Hyoyoung said. I don't know whether she was smiling or frowning since I can't see anything from the place I'm hiding but what I know is that my fist naturally opened.

I just realized that a little smile crept onto my face. I frowned again and shook my head. It was silent for a while and I got out of my hiding spot until I jumped a little.

"What are you doing here, spying on other people's conversations?" Hyoyoung crossed her arms. When did this girl appeared?! 

I gulped and avoided any eye contact. "Its your fault for blocking the area. I had to wait. I wasn't spying anyways. Why would I spy on someone like you?" I scoffed. 

Hyoyoung blinked at me a few times before uncrossing her arms. "Oh... Sorry then. Now you can pass. Sorry for blocking the way." 

"Why are you suddenly nice to me?" I stared at her. She shrugged. "I'm nice to everyone, when I'm in a good mood." 

"Psh, nice enough to give out your phone numbers to guys?" I mentally punched myself for saying that. Hyoyoung widened her eyes. "What phone number?" 

"Nothing, just forget it." I passed her and dashed to class. I sat on my chair and got my History Textbook out. I glanced at the door and saw that Hyoyoung hadn't entered yet.

I slammed my face on my book and hit my head a few times on it. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I mumbled out quietly.

I have to admit that this is seriously getting out of control. I had to ask someone about this. I can't ask the other hyungs or Minwoo since they will ask who the girl is. I had to ask for help and I had no choice but to ask the only person who knew.

Jo Kwangmin.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^____________^v 

Sorry for not updating lately!~ The next chapter will be about how Kwangmin falls for Hwayoung next~ Muahahaah~ :333