Asking for Help

We Know Your Secret *smirks*

Youngmin paced in front of Kwangmin's room. He ruffled his hair and stared at the door. He reached out his hand towards the doorknob and pulled back again.

Suddenly the door opened by itself making Youngmin flinch in surprise. "What's wrong hyung?" Kwangmin said as he was drying his hair with a towel. "Oh.. Y-You just showered?" Youngmin faked a cough.

"Yeah and I saw shadows of someone in front my room so I opened to see who it was." 

"Actually.. I-I wanted to.."

"This is so not like you hyung." Kwangmin chuckled and leaned onto his door.

"Fine." Youngmin sighed and explained every details.

 

~~0o0~

 

"Wait! REWIND!  You want ME to help you with your LOVE PROBLEM?!" Kwangmin shouted as Youngmin covered his mouth quickly.

"YAH! You want to die?! Be quiet!" Youngmin hissed quietly as Kwangmin nodded, signalling that he'll stay quiet. Youngmin slowly removed his hands and let out a sigh of relief when Kwangmin didn't say anything.

"So? Will you help?"

"OH MY GOD! YOU FELL FOR HER REALLY BAD!!! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU ASK-" Kwangmin shouted until Youngmin head-locked him.

"YAH!"

 

~~0o0~~

 

"Can you repeat that again?" Youngmin blinked.

Kwangmin stared at his twin in disbelief as he already explained a thousand times to him already. "I said, go and try to get her heart or something. I'll lure her friends and twin away during recess so that you two will be alone." 

"Alone?!" Youngmin  cheeks got hot as Kwangmin smirked. "She seriously changed you a LOT! The world must have coming to an end!" Youngmin smacked Kwangmin's head making him stop spurting out nonsense.

"Whatever." Youngmin rolled his eyes and walked towards his class. "Now you're back to being cold?! No fair!" Kwangmin stomped his feet and turned to his class while pouting all the way. 

"And what's with the pout?" Hwayoung appeared beside him suddenly making him jump a little. "You scared me!"

"Psh, scaredy-cat~" 

"And what's with you talking to me suddenly? Usually you would have avoided me or something." 

"Just in a good mood I guess~" Hwayoung shrugged and smiled. 

Kwangmin blinked at her. "Whats with the smile?"

"What? Now I can't smile?" 

"No. It's cute." Kwangmin mumbled unconciously. "You should smile often."

Hwayoung gave him a blank stare. "What?"

Kwangmin snapped out of his daze. "Uh.. Forget I said that." He past her and went straight towards his table. He got his notebook out of his backpack and pretended to be writing something.

Hwayoung blinked at his weird actions. "Did he ate something bad?" 

 

-------------------------------------------------

A really short one! Mian! I'll update again soon after my exam this week! Q_Q Three more days of exam. DX WHY EXAM WHY?! ._. Sorry for over-reacting. XD