Still I miss you

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

Still I miss You


Yuri smiled as she looked at the photo of a two years old boy smiling." L-ah. Do you know granny still miss you? Come back please? I know you're alive." Tears started to place through her cheeks and the past that she hated the most , actually the tragedy that destroyed her happy family life started to play through her head .

 

--- Flashback ---

 

 " Granny! I've something to show you. Come with me." L ran to her and grabbed her hands while she's reading a book. They're at the countryside of Hong Kong on their summer vacation .  

  " Do you like it?" He said and gave her a white rose. She smiled and nodded." How did you get it?"
   
    " Just broke them with my hand. One for you. One for Omma and another for Aunty Jessica." He told the whole story.

     " With your hands?" she repeated. He nodded. " Show me your hand." She said coldly , a sound of concern.  

      He gave his hands willingly ." My fingers are same with Appa, right?" She was about to sob when she see his palms and then hearing what he said made her heart crack into pieces ." Appa?" She asked ," But, you've never seen him."

      He smiled weakly," No need. Because he's here always with me." He touched his left chest and smiled .

       She couldn't bear it anymore ," L. Show me your hand." The youngster hesitated ." I told you to show me your hand." She was about to shout and saw the tears in the kid's eyes.

          She grabbed his hands and saw it was covered with blood. She hugged him ," L-ah. You don't have hurt yourself for others. Ok?"

          " But it's ok for me, too. I can endure it because I'm L." He smiled. She liked the way he smiled but it reminded her of something , tragedy of the kid and also her.

           
          That incident that ruin her happiness and his future.

           " L-ah. Go play with Taehyun Hyun , ok? Awe.. Uncle Woohyun is coming." He looked at the direction she pointed." "Uncle Woohyun." He ran to Woohyun open arms." " L-ah. Want some strawberries ?" He nodded."

          " Strawberries . L nawmo jowahaeseoyeo. Lets go and eat." He hugged Woohyun." Ok! Let's go ." Woohyun replied.

            When L saw his mom," Omma." He hugged her," Where's Hyun?"

              She peeked his cheek and said," he's playing . Wanna follow. Then go."

                He ran away ... But never come back ... She didn't know what happen to him .. Not only her .. The whole world didn't know what had happened to Korea's crown prince .


----------End of flashback -------

     Yuri was about to put the photo back to the drawer . And she saw another photo fell onto the floor. She took it and saw the family photo that they took when her son , Wu Chanyeol was born. 

      She was staring the people in the photo. She, Kris , Tiffany ,  Taeyeon , Jessica and Chanyeol.
       But , now, only she , Kris and Jessica were alive.
        She still afraid of losing people she loved.
         Tiffany died soon after Chanyeol was born, Taeyeon committed suicide six months after Tiffany's dead. 
          Taeyeon was suffering depression ... And also mental problem . She couldn't help but just crying was all she could. How harsh royal life was....
           She thought it was enough fir her too suffer. But, god was unfair to her. Chanyeol also died in a tragic accident when his wife, HyunA was pregnant .
          She cried till she fainted. She was like a dead person . 
           The person she valued and loved as her life. " L.. Her grandson who she loved the most because the way he smiles, he eats, he walks.. All are exactly like Yifan...
           " L-ah. Still I miss you." Only one word she could say.
   
.............………

Actually, is there anybody who read this fan fiction ! I'm really depressed to update since I found no comment.*sobs*