Rival or friend??

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

Rival or friend?


Only after two days, Yuri really understood royal life. Instead of being angry at Tiffany, she just pitied her and, she, too, gradually understood how tough and rough royal life was.

She want to Tiffany as she was called by her to help her with something. When she arrived there, Ms Lee, Tiffany's bodyguard was waiting. "Good morning, your majesty. Her highness is waiting for you." Ms Lee greeted her. She bowed to Ms Lee and went in, "Good morning, omma," she said and curtsied.


"I've got something to tell you but I think you already heard it from Yifan. I'm sorry about it and I hope you will understand me." Tiffany said. " I know it, Omma. It's ok. I understand.."

"It won't be easy for you but I really need your help. Help me to choose a concubine for Yifan." Tiffany asked coldly. not looking at Yuri in the eye. Yuri was surprised. She could understand but that was too much. Yuri thought, As a wife, how can she choose another woman for her husband!!! How can she?? Tiffany looked at her carefully, "Were you shocked?" Yuri nodded slightly with a pale face. "It's just a beginning. Yuri, you have to face more problems that are harder than this in future. But, now, I'm by your side to help you. In future, when I'm gone, you are alone. Try to have enough courage to face everything."

"I know omma." She smiled because she knew why Tiffany did that.

"Look at this picture." Yuri looked at the picture that Tiffany had handed her. "She's Kim Taeyeon. I will choose her. Do you think she's ok?" she asked.


"Neh! Omma, she looks innocent." Yuri replied . Her words were sharp and clear. She had made up her mind. At that moment, Yuri woke up. The royal life was cold, and she had to withstand it. She was a queen. 

"So, I'll meet her tomorrow and tell her to come to the palace. She comes from one of the royal families. I hope you will get to know her well." Tiffany said as Yuri left.


NEXT MORNING


Yuri and Tiffany walked through the garden together. They walked to the bench near the orchid garden. When they reached there, they saw a girl wearing a white gown and an innocent smile. She's adorable and at the same time elegant, almost... Perfect." Will she become a rival or a friend? Yuri thought in her mind, watching the girl.

The girl stood up and bowed to Tiffany, "Good morning, your majesty. I'm Kim Taeyeon. It is an honour to meet you." She then turned her head to Yuri and bowed, "Good morning, Yuri-shi. It's an honour to meet you as well." Tiffany smiled. Yuri nodded her head in acknolegement and replied with a smile, "Good morning to you too, Taeyeon unnie. Only call me Yuri since you're older one."


Will she become my friend or rival? Yuri thought in her mind.

 

 

//////////////////////


Sorry for taking a very long time to update !!!
Do you like it??

- lizzyivy