The first child

ROYAL BLOOD: WU L

First child

 

It has been six months since Taeyeon became Yifan's concubine. First, Yuri thought that Kris was interested in Taeyeon at least a little. But, she was totally wrong. Once she asked if he loved Taeyeon and he replied, "Sweetie. I've never loved her. I don't love her and I won't love her. You know. She is the woman that I've to deal with only to get a child. I can't feel no more than this. Sweetie, you are the only woman I loved. I'm loving and I'll love forever. Ok?" She was satisfied with his words and at the same time she pitied Taeyeon .

For a girl who was born in royal family, there is only thing that she had to remember all the time in her life time. "Win the man's heart."
Yes. Those girls had only one hope. It was the man who they had to marry, their grooms.
If she couldn't win that man's heart, her life was done. It's meaningless.. That's why Yuri pitied Taeyeon.


Yuri was in her way to dining room since she was invited to a family dinner that was held by Tiffany. Tiffany frequently called Yuri to her room and always wanted to stay by her side. Yuri  obeyed her as she knew her condition. It was getting worse, no way to get better.

But, who will know if her wish will come true before she died?

No one couldn't know it. It's just a fate.


All the royals had gathered in the dining room.Taking their seats, they then greeted each other. As the time grew, the room was filled with silence. All of their attention was on a woman walking towards the room elegantly. It was Yifan's mom.

They all stood up and bowed to her, "Good evening, your highness!"

She then smiled, "Good morning, every body. I have to tell you all good news before having our breakfast. The king will have his first child soon." 

 

Yuri's POV
.................

Yes! It's right. She's pregnant... She will give birth to the first ever child of Yifan. I couldn't express my feelings. Because its really suffocating. Those infinite glares were killing me. I was not jealous.. I was happy. I was pleased. Whatever, it's my kid too. But... It was the glares that were killing me.. I saw the meaning of that glares. They were telling me, "Don't you feel embarrassed, Kwon Yuri? The first child will be born from a concubine... Being the queen, being loved by the king... You're such a useless person!" I could hear the words in my heart.

But, Yifan's words were repeating in my heart and filled in my mind, "Sweetie. I know you are strong and tough. You can stand it, right? You're now 18 and mature. You know what is right and what is wrong. It's okay, I love you and I believe in you."

My thoughts were stopped by the announcement .

"Today, you all are gathered around here for a special announcement. Ladies and gentlemen, It's the pride of the Wu family. The king will have his the first ever child. And if the baby is a boy, he will be the heir of Wu family. But, we've checked and found out that the baby is a girl. Now, Taeyeon is four months pregnant and I think it's the right time to announce it to the public."said Yifan's mom.

And a round of applause could be heard... Overwhelming the palace. 

 

Maybe they don't know Taeyeon's feelings. If I were her, I wouldn't want to live anymore.


________________________

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I'll double update today.. As I've nothing to do.... I hope I'll free tomorrow , too. I'm really free in these days! Hope it will make u guys happy..............

- for Myungyeon shipper, I know it's a Myungyeon fic... And I. Know you guys were anticipating Myungyeon moments ... Pla be patient a little .. Cause I wanna made this fic more interesting .......thank u all. I love you.you .

-

Jessica's childhood photo is credit to owner. I just googled it..

 

- Lizzyivy